Prime 69 protocol with T-Alatus?

  1. Prime 69 protocol with T-Alatus?


    With the recent discontinue of USPLab's Prime, there has been a growing interest in T-Alatus. Specifically, there has been a few threads asking if T-Alatus can be taken in the same manner Prime was taken, the legendary 69 protocol.

    The answer to this question honestly is, I don't know.

    I don't know if increasing the dose of T-Alatus taken per day will result in the same way people have reported it did with Prime. However, this question keeps coming up so I did some thinking about it..

    While I don't have an answer yet, I do plan on playing around with a few dosing protocols (4/8, 4/6, 3/8) and am extremely curious if anyone here has already tried something similar.. and if so, how was it?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. OK to dose T-Alatus on a empty stomach?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by markam04 View Post
    OK to dose T-Alatus on a empty stomach?
    Shouldn't be any problems. At least I haven't noticed any.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    With the recent discontinue of USPLab's Prime, there has been a growing interest in T-Alatus. Specifically, there has been a few threads asking if T-Alatus can be taken in the same manner Prime was taken, the legendary 69 protocol.

    The answer to this question honestly is, I don't know.

    I don't know if increasing the dose of T-Alatus taken per day will result in the same way people have reported it did with Prime. However, this question keeps coming up so I did some thinking about it..

    While I don't have an answer yet, I do plan on playing around with a few dosing protocols (4/8, 4/6, 3/8) and am extremely curious if anyone here has already tried something similar.. and if so, how was it?
    I am definitely curious about this as well, i know i posted that question on one of the threads. At some point when i get my hands on enough, i wanna run it at a 6 9 protocol

  5. Just realize that it will have to be adjusted. 6 and 9 caps is far too much for t-alatus. The HED conversion comes out to 4 caps, which is what we suggest. Know the question is if extra would be beneficial and if so than can we get away with slightly less on or just the normal 4 caps on off days.

    So to copy the 69 with t-alatus it would be 4/8 but you may be able to get away with less, such as 4/6 or 3/8. Just gotta play around with it some and see if there is a difference noticed
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Just realize that it will have to be adjusted. 6 and 9 caps is far too much for t-alatus. The HED conversion comes out to 4 caps, which is what we suggest. Know the question is if extra would be beneficial and if so than can we get away with slightly less on or just the normal 4 caps on off days.

    So to copy the 69 with t-alatus it would be 4/8 but you may be able to get away with less, such as 4/6 or 3/8. Just gotta play around with it some and see if there is a difference noticed
    I think that 3/8 would be preferable imo to the 4/6. I always felt prime worked better for me on the days i took more with my preworkout meals.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've still got a couple bottles of Prime tucked away. Always loved that 6-9 protocol, but the bottles sure went quickly, haha.

    Sub'd for info!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  8. And at that protocol it would be roughly 2 bottles per month, given the price, its not too bad at all

  9. Ive got 6 bottles of this

    Are you guys suggesting 4 on off days, 8 on Workout days?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Ive got 6 bottles of this

    Are you guys suggesting 4 on off days, 8 on Workout days?
    Thats what i would do if i had 6 bottles. I think at this point its really all theory because we havent tried it yet. Maybe josh has started, but i havent. Let us know what you think if you try it bro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Thats what i would do if i had 6 bottles. I think at this point its really all theory because we havent tried it yet. Maybe josh has started, but i havent. Let us know what you think if you try it bro
    have you tried the standard 4 a day? How were your results?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    have you tried the standard 4 a day? How were your results?
    No i havent had the chance yet. its on my list lol

  13. ok ill do 8/4 , ill be your guieni-pig guys

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    ok ill do 8/4 , ill be your guieni-pig guys
    Let us know how it works out for you.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Let us know how it works out for you.
    4 with breakfast 4 with lunch?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    ok ill do 8/4 , ill be your guieni-pig guys
    Not sure if you posted any where else. How did this go?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 12:39 AM
  2. USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. So, PRIME or Activate with M Stak?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 09:23 PM
  4. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Log in
Log in