dopadex

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i have just received a bottle of dopadex which is going to EXP on May 2015 so............ in few days... question.... will it be still effective? should i take it and expect same results?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good news!!! So ill take IR tonight! How would you take it? 3 times a day with meal?

Thanks again

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally would take it before bed. Thats when i notice the best effects. Im sure theres benefits otherwise, but that just my personal take on it

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks both :)

So 3 caps before bed?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks both :)

So 3 caps before bed?
I'd go with 2 first.

2 caps before bed makes a big improvement in my quality of sleep. It doesn't knock me out, but helps me sleep through the night without interruption and wake up feeling refreshed.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with 2 first.

2 caps before bed makes a big improvement in my quality of sleep. It doesn't knock me out, but helps me sleep through the night without interruption and wake up feeling refreshed.
ok then, 2 before sleep :) thanks a lot!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No problem. How'd it work out for you?
i took 2 before sleep yesterday and 1 this morning upon wake up...

can't really tell you yet probably i felt a bit more sleepy lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took 2 before sleep yesterday and 1 this morning upon wake up...

can't really tell you yet probably i felt a bit more sleepy lol
How have the 2 caps before bed been treating you the last couple days?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
How have the 2 caps before bed been treating you the last couple days?
I'm sleeping like an angel lol amazing mate and I feel rested in the morning ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Glad to hear it, I need to grab some more Dopadex because I feel the same when using it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Glad to hear it, I need to grab some more Dopadex because I feel the same when using it.
Today for example it was too much lol I woke up and felt still shutted down till I had my alphanine dose hahahahah

Great product btw with the other products that have on the nutritional information label "dopamine or ldopa" its never been so strong the effect;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it man.

It's been a huge help for me the last few weeks. I've been limited to 4-5 hours of sleep on the weekends, which has felt more like a solid 8 hours after waking up.

Today for example it was too much lol I woke up and felt still shutted down till I had my alphanine dose hahahahah

Great product btw with the other products that have on the nutritional information label "dopamine or ldopa" its never been so strong the effect;)
You could see if you notice the same improved sleep quality with one cap pre bed and have your bottle last longer.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I use 1 cap pre bed frequently and it is enough for me most of the time (never ending bottle ftw!).

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I will try guys thanks! I will keep you posted ��

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
just a quick update guys.... unbelievable, 2 caps are giving me dreams like if I am on drug lol, really vivid dreams and really enjoyable! and really "real" and i can remember all of them :) ahahahhahaha

if i take just one i feel rested with 2 i feel GREAT and dreaming a lot :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's working out so well. Thanks for keeping us updated man.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Glad it's working out so well. Thanks for keeping us updated man.
I always do, even on my logs ahahah even if i never get comments :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always do, even on my logs ahahah even if i never get comments :(
Your honest feedback is always appreciated. Even when there aren't a ton of comments, I'm sure there's still plenty of people reading about your experience with the products.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Your honest feedback is always appreciated. Even when there aren't a ton of comments, I'm sure there's still plenty of people reading about your experience with the products.
that is the most important thing i guess so that in this way they can find useful information :) hopefully useful :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
soooooooooooooo in love with this one that i am going to buy 2 more! even if they will expire in may 2015 :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soooooooooooooo in love with this one that i am going to buy 2 more! even if they will expire in may 2015 :)
Glad to hear you are enjoying it so much :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just hope that the effect will be there even if the expiry date is May 2015, considering I'll use them later June and July:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried combining it with ChloroTest yet?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok so I did not as I prefer to use it in solo but what I have done this morning is a "mistake-ish" ahahahha I went to sleep yesterday at 00.00 taking 2 caps, slept like an angel and this morning I did not woke up with the alarm, so i have been sleeping for more than 8h and I am monitoring my sleep patterns so it was just a straight line of DEEP SLEEP!!! ok, fine, sooooooooooooooo I was so in the "mood" that instead of taking my morning dose (1 caps) I took 3 more caps.... well........ NOW I have the feeling like drugged ahahahah I feel stones and happy tho lol and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy like if you just woke up and you have that sensation that usually last 10 minutes to "re have" yourself... well its 10.18 and I am still feeling like that since 1h loooooooooool

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Running out of this fab supplement and I was wondering why is not possible to find it anywhere anymore :( are you guys developing a new one? If no, could you please suggest me a sobstitute? I've been looking for maca and I've found maca pro by bps but even that is not available :(

Thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
here again guys, I bought 4x dopadex and just realized they expired on May 2015, so basically exactly the same as I received when I started this thread, so my question is, will them still be ok and effective?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here again guys, I bought 4x dopadex and just realized they expired on May 2015, so basically exactly the same as I received when I started this thread, so my question is, will them still be ok and effective?
They should maintain effectiveness. Assuming they were stored properly and you continue to store them properly, they'll last for years.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
They should maintain effectiveness. Assuming they were stored properly and you continue to store them properly, they'll last for years.
thanks for your response mate, I am taking them :) and they seems to be working properly!