dopadex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Have you tried combining it with ChloroTest yet?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. ok so I did not as I prefer to use it in solo but what I have done this morning is a "mistake-ish" ahahahha I went to sleep yesterday at 00.00 taking 2 caps, slept like an angel and this morning I did not woke up with the alarm, so i have been sleeping for more than 8h and I am monitoring my sleep patterns so it was just a straight line of DEEP SLEEP!!! ok, fine, sooooooooooooooo I was so in the "mood" that instead of taking my morning dose (1 caps) I took 3 more caps.... well........ NOW I have the feeling like drugged ahahahah I feel stones and happy tho lol and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy like if you just woke up and you have that sensation that usually last 10 minutes to "re have" yourself... well its 10.18 and I am still feeling like that since 1h loooooooooool
    •   

3. Running out of this fab supplement and I was wondering why is not possible to find it anywhere anymore are you guys developing a new one? If no, could you please suggest me a sobstitute? I've been looking for maca and I've found maca pro by bps but even that is not available

Thanks
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

4. here again guys, I bought 4x dopadex and just realized they expired on May 2015, so basically exactly the same as I received when I started this thread, so my question is, will them still be ok and effective?
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

5. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    here again guys, I bought 4x dopadex and just realized they expired on May 2015, so basically exactly the same as I received when I started this thread, so my question is, will them still be ok and effective?
    They should maintain effectiveness. Assuming they were stored properly and you continue to store them properly, they'll last for years.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    They should maintain effectiveness. Assuming they were stored properly and you continue to store them properly, they'll last for years.
    thanks for your response mate, I am taking them and they seems to be working properly!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Synthetic Supplements DopaDex
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 06:18 PM
  2. DopaDex and Forskolin Stack
    By Beau in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:20 AM
  3. Dopadex (90 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:31 PM
  4. Return to the teen's (Forsk-95 & Dopadex)
    By DAdams91982 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  5. Now at the Planet - SS DopaDex - On Sale Now
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 11:07 PM