How to use Target A2 to maximize fat loss

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How to use Target A2 to maximize fat loss

I have made quite a few post reviewing several aspects of fat metabolism and various ways to manipulate it. This post is going to recap everything and put together a game plan for you to maximize fat loss.

First we have the adrenoreceptors. The goal here is to increase beta receptor activation and decrease alpha receptor activation. This can be accomplished several ways. Beta-receptor activation can be achieved via supplementation with compounds like ephedrine or even to some extent, caffeine. Exercise can also accomplish this. Alpha receptor antagonism can also be achieved via supplementation. As outlined in a previous post, Target-A2 can help in this regard.

Next is blood flow. As discussed previously, fasted exercise can help increase the blood flow to peripheral tissues to retrieve the FFAs and deliver them to the muscle tissues to get oxidized. In addition to fasted exercise, Target-A2 may also contribute towards improving blood flow due to the adrenoreceptors present in the circulatory system.

Lastly, there is exercise as a mean to improve fatty acid oxidation. Now as discussed in a separate post, different exercise intensities has an effect on lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation. So we use high intensity exercise to free the stored fatty acids and low-moderate intensity exercise to oxidize the fatty acids.

So putting it all together here is your game plan
    • First thing in the morning you wake and take Target-A2. This will help increase lipolysis and blood flow.
    • Perform some warm up movements
    • Do some form of high intensity interval training such as, ten 6-second maximal effort sprints with a 30-second recovery between each sprint or 10-20 minutes of HIIT for 8s on and 12s off or 12s and 24s off.
    • Rest for 5 minutes
    • End with some moderate intensity (50-65%VO2max) running for 30-40 minutes
    • Cool down for 5 minutes

So there you have it. A game plan for you to to maximize fat loss. Remember, this plan must be combined with a caloric deficit and preferably also a resistance training plan. Now I know lots of guys here like to use Alphamine so before it is asked, yes you can use Alphamine with this plan. However, I would add it in later in the day prior to an afternoon workout session. The addition of Aphamine may help preserve lean body mass and also improve fatty acid oxidation and lipolysis throughout the rest of the day via increased RMR, as seen in this thread - Metabolic Rate tested with Alphamine

For those who missed the previous threads and are interested in learning exactly how and why this plan may work check out the following threads
    Norepinephrine mediated lipolysis
    Adrenergic regulation of lipolysis
    Targeting the a2 receptors for increased lipolysis
    The fate of FFAs
    Fatty acid oxidation via varying exercise intensities

Now for the rest of your day, using intermittent fasting as your dietary strategy may be beneficial. For more on that check this thread out - Intermittent Fasting + Resistance Training = Shred City
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. A lot of great information here. Thank you, Josh!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Is there a specific window to exercise after the dose?

I am currently doing IF (eating after 6pm) and usually take some target A-2 right when I wake up (6-7am). Will any exercise during that fasted period be benefitted from the rauwolscine or does only the exercise 20-60 minutes after the dosage benefit?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ascromenin View Post
    Is there a specific window to exercise after the dose? I am currently doing IF (eating after 6pm) and usually take some target A-2 right when I wake up (6-7am). Will any exercise during that fasted period be benefitted from the rauwolscine or does only the exercise 20-60 minutes after the dosage benefit?
    Any form of physical activity will suffice. I would try to perform the exercise close to the dosing time though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

5. Would sex count?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    Would sex count?
    It is a universal answer to problems, so yes
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    Would sex count?
    Depends lol
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    Would sex count?
    Need more than 2 min of activity for supp to be effective.

9. Juss sayin...

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:...l.pone.0079342

"The present study indicates that energy expenditure during sexual activity appears to be approximately 85 kCal or 3.6 kCal/min.... These results suggest that sexual activity may potentially be considered, at times, as a significant exercise."
    PESCIENCE.COM

10. PESCIENCE.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

Need more than 2 min of activity for supp to be effective.
    Well a quickie is 10 mins for me
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. can forskolin be stacked with A2?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    can forskolin be stacked with A2?
    Not only can it be, I highly recommend it
    PESCIENCE.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Not only can it be, I highly recommend it
    how would you stack them?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    how would you stack them?
    Depending on tolerance, 25-50mg (50-100mg total) doses of Forskolin with your Target-A2 doses.
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Depending on tolerance, 25-50mg (50-100mg total) doses of Forskolin with your Target-A2 doses.
    right on. lastly, what times of day works best to dose these potent products?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Make sure one dose is at least pre-exercise (best time to dose). Then take a second dose at another time of day (so if you work out later in the day 1 dose Caffeine + Target + F-95 upon waking then same pre-workout, where as if you workout earlier in the day 1 dose Caffeine + Target + F-95 pre-workout then another dose later in the day).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    From what I've researched, it's best to dose during times of fasting, on an empty stomach, 1-2 hours before eating. I personally dose mine first thing in the morning prior to my fasted training or cardio then again in the afternoon before my main workout.

19. Josh or anyone else... Would Amino IV post Sprinting and during the LISS be counter productive or would it be OK?

20. Quote Originally Posted by iboj007 View Post
    Josh or anyone else... Would Amino IV post Sprinting and during the LISS be counter productive or would it be OK?
    I think they are fine post sprinting but would be hesitant to recommend you take them during LISS as they may end up being oxidized for energy needs preventing the purpose of LISS, which is to burn the fat
    PESCIENCE.COM

21. Perfect. Thank You! I'll stick to Powerade zero or something along those lines.

22. No problem
    PESCIENCE.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Make sure one dose is at least pre-exercise (best time to dose). Then take a second dose at another time of day (so if you work out later in the day 1 dose Caffeine + Target + F-95 upon waking then same pre-workout, where as if you workout earlier in the day 1 dose Caffeine + Target + F-95 pre-workout then another dose later in the day).
    Great answer.
    And if we add Lipovate? Should I take it with the others?

24. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    Great answer.
    And if we add Lipovate? Should I take it with the others?
    Ya just follow the bottle's dosing instructions for Lipovate and it should be fine in conjunction with those.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

25. Fasted Traing. If I took Lipomorph with 10gms Coconut oil 30 mins after my dose of Target, would it negate targets effects? Also, are BCAAs fine and should avoid glutamine?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. To use or not to use??
    By rsnake21 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:26 PM
  3. What to use PCT,not to use?
    By Jmonster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 04:49 PM