How to use Target A2 to maximize fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How to use Target-A2 for fat loss: Take 2 capsules. Drink coffee. Do cardio (Run to washroom). Works every time. ;-)
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS (BPS) Rep
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chrisehyoung View Post
    How to use Target-A2 for fat loss: Take 2 capsules. Drink coffee. Do cardio (Run to washroom). Works every time. ;-)
    Doh! That's not what I'm asking. "If I took Lipomorph with 10gms Coconut oil 30 mins after my dose of Target, would it negate targets effects? Also, are BCAAs fine and should avoid glutamine?"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by markam04 View Post
    Doh! That's not what I'm asking. "If I took Lipomorph with 10gms Coconut oil 30 mins after my dose of Target, would it negate targets effects? Also, are BCAAs fine and should avoid glutamine?"
    I know. That's just how it works for me. lol

I take my Ergonine which has glutamine with T-A2 before I work out and BCAAs intra. T-A2 is still effective. Not sure how the coconut oil would effect it though.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS (BPS) Rep
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chrisehyoung View Post
    I know. That's just how it works for me. lol

I take my Ergonine which has glutamine with T-A2 before I work out and BCAAs intra. T-A2 is still effective. Not sure how the coconut oil would effect it though.
    Lipomorph needs to be taken with fats, so I guess I'm asking whether coconut oil will elicit enough of a insulin spike to blunt Targets effects.

5. Coconut oil should be fine. I don't think it causes any significent insulin release
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by markam04 View Post
    Fasted Traing. If I took Lipomorph with 10gms Coconut oil 30 mins after my dose of Target, would it negate targets effects? Also, are BCAAs fine and should avoid glutamine?
    Fasted training should be done 100% fasted if you want to get the effects of it.

Yes, both BCAAs and coconut oil would negate the effects of the Target A2.

Yohimbine is most effective when insulin levels are low. Even a slight increase in insulin from my understanding will blunt the effects of yohimbine.

BCAAs cause an insulin spike on their own (mostly the leucine).

What a lot of people don't realize though is even the ingestion of fats cause an insulin release, albeit by a different mechanism.

Chylomicrons are released upon ingesting dietary fats and are used to transfer triglycerides and other lipids around the body. The mere presence of chylomicrons in the bloodstream causes an activation of a hormone called ASP or acylation-stimulating protein from your adipocytes. ASP causes an insulin release from the pancreas to help clear the lipids from the bloodstream and store them in the adipocyte.

I'm not sure why ASP doesn't get the same attention as some of the other hormones involved in fat cell physiology, as it appears to be one of the biggest players in triglyceride synthesis in the fat cells, even more-so than LPL.

Here are a few good references on ASP and how it works:

So if you need to take fats for Lipomorph, I would recommend splitting up the doses of your supplements to 2 separate times of the day.

Take your Target A2 in the morning without ANY food, aminos, or anything else and do your morning workout totally fasted.

Use the Lipomorph later in the day with your fats.

7. will target a2 help me out when i train about 7.30pm, monday, Wednesday, friday

8. Quote Originally Posted by leasky33 View Post
    will target a2 help me out when i train about 7.30pm, monday, Wednesday, friday
    Help you out how? Energy, alertness, or?

I'm not sure I would want to dose Target-A2 that late in the day though as it seems to be very potent and may disrupt sleep.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

9. Quote Originally Posted by leasky33 View Post
    will target a2 help me out when i train about 7.30pm, monday, Wednesday, friday
    See this thread - Fatty acid oxidation via varying exercise intensities

You don't wanna take target prior to a resistance training workout if your goal is fat loss. Take it in the morning fasted and go for a run.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

10. I ordered 3 today. What is the shelf life? I a planning on buying a ton because this product sounds to good to be true ( standalone AY ) and I am scared that it may get discontinued just like PES alpha t2 did.

I don't want to arse myself into going through the trouble of surfing the net for Standalone AY again.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    See this thread - Fatty acid oxidation via varying exercise intensities

You don't wanna take target prior to a resistance training workout if your goal is fat loss. Take it in the morning fasted and go for a run.
    Would it be okay to say workout and take 20mins before my workout ends and hope on treadmills for 30 mins or so?
  12. How to use Target A2 to maximize fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Would it be okay to say workout and take 20mins before my workout ends and hope on treadmills for 30 mins or so?
    That would be a good option, assuming you aren't using intra-workout carbs.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Quick question, from what I've vaguely read, HICA does not cause an insulin spike. Is this why HICA (as opposed to BCAAs) would be good pre-fasted training to utilize yohimbine/TA2?

14. Correct.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. To use or not to use??
    By rsnake21 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:26 PM