FAQ: Target-A2

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Target A2.
    Errr what's that? Help a brutha out-new product?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Errr what's that? Help a brutha out-new product?
    From Analyzed Supplements

http://analyzedsupplements.com/target-a2.html
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   

3. Thanks D2L
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

4. will definately try this out. i will be starting a osta, cardarine, mk677 stack in less than 2 months. would yall recommend to add into my morning fasted cardio plus osta and cardarine

5. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    will definately try this out. i will be starting a osta, cardarine, mk677 stack in less than 2 months. would yall recommend to add into my morning fasted cardio plus osta and cardarine
    Oh ok, well if you are cutting I would take out MK677 because not will make you hungry as ****. Go for OLs Endurashred maybe with BLRs exotherm the target a2.
    •   

6. I was looking at a2 and exotherm or lexo

7. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    I was looking at a2 and exotherm or lexo
    A2 will be nice with either or, I think A2 would be awesome since it is a antiestro+thermo. Letrone(if that is what you mean) I believe it may be good if you get water retention from the MK677.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    A2 will be nice with either or, I think A2 would be awesome since it is a antiestro+thermo. Letrone(if that is what you mean) I believe it may be good if you get water retention from the MK677.
    Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    I was looking at a2 and exotherm or lexo
    Keeping mk677 might not be so bad. Letrone's ghrelin effects will only be a plus with mk677

9. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Yes i meant letrone.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Keeping mk677 might not be so bad. Letrone's ghrelin effects will only be a plus with mk677
    Yea the reason being is that i want something making me hungry is because i forget to eat a lot of the time haha. Ill even have my food with me. I just get carried away working on something and forget to eat all day

11. I took target A2 today for the first time (just 1 cap) and I noticed my pupils were dilated afterwards. Apparently this is a side effect of yohimbine-type products, but I haven't seen many people mention it. I also had 200mg of caffeine so that probably contributed.

12. Has this been discontinued? Can't seem to find it almost anywhere...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Has this been discontinued? Can't seem to find it almost anywhere...
    Yes

14. Tnx!

Has it been replaced by another product? It seemed like a good idea, so why was it taken of the market?

15. Google alpha yohimbe and you'll find products

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Google alpha yohimbe and you'll find products
    Got it! Nice tnx!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Target A2 (rauwolscine) dosage tips
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 05:47 PM
  2. Target-A2 - There has never been stronger
    By DAdams91982 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:57 AM
  4. Analyzed Supplements - Introducing Target-A2 - Giveaway!
    By JudoJosh in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:15 PM
  5. What is this Target A2 email I see?!
    By blacklac in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:03 PM