FAQ: Target-A2

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Is that dosing for real?
    7 pills and over 20g powder. Hope he had lots of water...

And a BP monitor, lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Normally do 2x Norco, but yes, 1.5 weeks at that dosage. E9 being a new addition this week

BP 127/75 with the 2x norco dose and without the prewo drinks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    7 pills and over 20g powder. Hope he had lots of water... And a BP monitor, lol
    I bet the high volume helps some for keeping BP down!

4. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    I bet the high volume helps some for keeping BP down!
    That's definitely true although I'd never recommend that someone take 3 pills of norco at once
    Olympus Labs

5. I took 3 pills of target A2 with myg preworkout to see how it was and I loved it, that **** was intense but there was a burning feeling in my stomach but I didn't mind.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I took 3 pills of target A2 with myg preworkout to see how it was and I loved it, that **** was intense but there was a burning feeling in my stomach but I didn't mind.
    I'm not sure that is entirely wise. Have you tried 2 before?
    Olympus Labs

7. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

I'm not sure that is entirely wise. Have you tried 2 before?
    Oh yea I have taken it 2 caps for a week or two, 3 just feels more intense nothing crazy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Oh yea I have taken it 2 caps for a week or two, 3 just feels more intense nothing crazy.
    Okay, just as long as you're being safe about it
    Olympus Labs

9. Just want to say at 3 caps I definitely see a difference in body composition and I am down only 1 lb in a week, also my lifts are up too. I do not recommend it though, just something I am trying out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Just want to say at 3 caps I definitely see a difference in body composition and I am down only 1 lbs, also my lifts are up too. I do not recommend it though, just something I am trying out.
    You would hope to be seeing a change in body composition while dieting, after all thats the whole point right?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

You would hope to be seeing a change in body composition while dieting, after all thats the whole point right?
    Haha true, I ment to say I was loosing fat faster but keeping strength too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Haha true, I ment to say I was loosing fat faster but keeping strength too.
    Target A2 is strong chit, 3 caps would KO my arse and im the kind who enjoys adding unspeakable amount of dmaa to things haha
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

Target A2 is strong chit, 3 caps would KO my arse and im the kind who enjoys adding unspeakable amount of dmaa to things haha
    Lol didn't realize it was so pose to be that potent. You ever try 2 caps with Dmaa or dmae? Sounds like something worth to try.

14. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Lol didn't realize it was so pose to be that potent. You ever try 2 caps with Dmaa or dmae? Sounds like something worth to try.
    I would err on the side of caution combining the two...
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

15. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Sounds like a bad idea to me
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

16. I'm not going to do it don't worry lol just a crazy idea.

17. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I'm not going to do it don't worry lol just a crazy idea.
    We just have your best interests in mind, so just remember that is why we don't recommend for people to use a lot of stims together.
    Olympus Labs

18. I took 1 cap of target a2 with 2 scoops of high volume pre quads this afternoon. Didnt really notice much of a boost, but then again, i took only one cap and no caffeine(or any other stim). Im sure a stim would magnify the effect immensely!! Although i did notice a little extra sweat.

19. Just a quick question since I cant decide to use Target-A2 or Yohimbine HCL, which one is stronger mg to mg?

20. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Just a quick question since I cant decide to use Target-A2 or Yohimbine HCL, which one is stronger mg to mg?
    target

21. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Just a quick question since I cant decide to use Target-A2 or Yohimbine HCL, which one is stronger mg to mg?
    Target A2.
    Olympus Labs

22. Thanks chedapalooza & synapsin
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

23. I browsed the thread you had posted regarding discussions of Alpha Yohimbine Vs Yohimbine HCL.
    However I read something about Yohimbine's stimulant effects being shorter than Alpha Yohimbine?
    Is there any further info on that? I Am doing IF with fasted cardio sometimes then my weightlifting sessions at 12-13 PM fasted with More yohimbine HCL.
    I love the stimulant effect this gives however its duration is somewhat short. Would the Duration last longer with Alpha Yohimbine ie the product of this thread would be my source of that compared to the 20mg of Yohimbine HCL i'm at now (i'm very stim tolerant and have none of the Yohimbine Sides).

24. However I read something about Yohimbine's stimulant effects being shorter than Alpha Yohimbine?
    Is there any further info on that? I Am doing IF with fasted cardio sometimes then my weightlifting sessions at 12-13 PM fasted with More yohimbine HCL.
    I love the stimulant effect this gives however its duration is somewhat short. Would the Duration last longer with Alpha Yohimbine ie the product of this thread would be my source of that compared to the 20mg of Yohimbine HCL i'm at now (i'm very stim tolerant and have none of the Yohimbine Sides).

25. I've been taking 2 caps norcodrene upon waking and then 1 cap of Norco with 1 cap of TA2 later in the day and have seen great results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Target A2 (rauwolscine) dosage tips
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 09-05-2015, 05:47 PM
  2. Target-A2 - There has never been stronger
    By DAdams91982 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:57 AM
  4. Analyzed Supplements - Introducing Target-A2 - Giveaway!
    By JudoJosh in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:15 PM
  5. What is this Target A2 email I see?!
    By blacklac in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:03 PM