JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q: What is Target-A2?
Target A2 is a single ingredient product. It contains 3mg of Rauwolfia Serpentina standardized to 90% Rauwolscine.

Q: What is Rauwolscine?
Rauwolscine is an alpha-2 adrenergic antagonists. It is also known as "alpha-yohimbine". As an alpha-2 antagonist, rauwolscine may inhibit alpha-2 receptors.

Q: What is the mechanism of Rauwolscine?
Target-A2 may assist in fat loss by increasing the rate lipolysis. Lipolysis is the freeing of stored fatty acids. See the following threads to further understand this process:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/260687-norepinephrine-mediated-lipolysis.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/260799-adrenergic-regulation-lipolysis.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/260916-targeting-a2-receptors.html

Q: What is the difference between yohimbine and rauwolscine?
Structurally rauwolscine is very similar to yohimbine, it is basically a slightly altered version of it. Because of this similarity in structure rauwolscines effects will be similar to yohimbine but with some slight differences. Rauwolscine and yohimbine will both antagonize the alpha 2-adrenoceptors with rauwolscine having a higher binding affinity. They both will antagonize the alpha 1-adrenoceptors, which can hinder lipolysis, but rauwolscines effect on this receptor is extremely weak compare to yohimbines.

See this thread for a discussion comparing the two structures -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/224790-yohimbine-vs-alpha.html

Q: Why would one take rauwolscine over yohimbine?
Because of the structural differences in the two, rauwolscine is more widely tolerated than yohimbine HCL. So it might be a better choice for those who have struggled to tolerate yohimbine products.

Q: Can Target-A2 be taken with Alphamine or Norcodrene?
We do not recommend taking Target-A2 alongside other stimulant containing products. However, you may take two products in the same day as long as you separate administration by 6-8 hours. So taking Alphamine in the morning and Target in the evening would be ok.

Q: How much should be taken?

For your first time using target Target-A2, start with 3mg in isolation (not combined with anything else). As tolerance permits you can increase dose by 3mg increments. Max amount is 9mg a day & never take more than 6mg in one serving.

If you wish to add with anything with it you should start with only 3mg as well and increase slowly.

Q: Do I have to Target-A2 fasted?
Yes. The increase in insulin from eating would hinder rauwolscines ability to increase lipolysis.

Q: How is Target-A2 different than other rauwolscine containing products?
As always we at Analyzed Supplements pride ourselves in using very high quality sources of the products. Target-A2 is standardized to 90% rauwolscine! This high percent combined with the high quality source makes Target-A2 much more potent than many of the other products currently on the market. Each capsule of Target-A2 contains 3mg of rauwolscine, so -> 3mg * 0.90 = 2.7mg of active ingredient!

Q: What is the best way to take Target-A2 to increase weight loss?
Immediately upon waking up take your desired dose of Target-A2. About an hour later perform cardio for you desired duration. Target-A2 allows for maximum release of fatty acids, but then those FFA have to get burned (oxidized) or they will be re-deposited. Fasted cardio provides the environment for those FFA to be oxidized.

Q: Do you also have to exercise when taking Target-A2?
Yes. I know this may seem likely a silly question to some but it is actually a very frequently asked one. Target-A2 does not induce fat burning directly. What it does is increase lipolysis (freeing of stored fatty acids) allowing for them to be oxidized (burned). We recommend exercising (cardio) to take advantage of the increased FFA in the bloodstream.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So basically only dosing pre fasted cardio is the best method?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taken in a fasted state prior to an activity is best.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Good post. Have this along with Norco, AT2, and F95 ready to go the week after Christmas.

In other news: my patients keep bringing me food(read: baked goods) and I am fully embracing IIFYM for the next few weeks. Now where's that lady that brought me an entire food service sized tray of chicken tikka masala last year...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome job compiling all of this together in an easy to read and understand post.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job and idea Josh.

CJNator

Awards
Just started it before in the middle of my stack of ostarine and lax, 2 pre fasted and one post fasted.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Took 1 cap to assess tolerance before starting my Norco/AT2/Target a-2 stack. Very noticeable stim effect after no yohimbine or stims away from pre-workout in 28 days.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Q: Do you also have to exercise when taking Target-A2?
Yes. I know this may seem likely a silly question to some but it is actually a very frequently asked one. Target-A2 does not induce fat burning directly. What it does is increase lipolysis (freeing of stored fatty acids) allowing for them to be oxidized (burned). We recommend exercising (cardio) to take advantage of the increased FFA in the bloodstream.[/QUOTE]

So should this only be used on workout / cardio days?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Q: Do you also have to exercise when taking Target-A2? Yes. I know this may seem likely a silly question to some but it is actually a very frequently asked one. Target-A2 does not induce fat burning directly. What it does is increase lipolysis (freeing of stored fatty acids) allowing for them to be oxidized (burned). We recommend exercising (cardio) to take advantage of the increased FFA in the bloodstream.
So should this only be used on workout / cardio days?[/QUOTE]

You literally answered you question in your question, huddd durrr

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should this only be used on workout / cardio days?
You literally answered you question in your question, huddd durrr[/QUOTE]

Well i know it says it exercise will burn the fatty acids, but for those who do IF there is the possibility that *some* could be burned as well just by going about a daily routine on an off day while fasted.. I guess that was my question

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You literally answered you question in your question, huddd durrr
Well i know it says it exercise will burn the fatty acids, but for those who do IF there is the possibility that *some* could be burned as well just by going about a daily routine on an off day while fasted.. I guess that was my question[/QUOTE]

Absolutely it will still do its thing if you aren't doing cardio, its just that its effects will be maximised if cardio is done after dosing in a fasted state.

Also this stuff is known to cause water retention, just for an FYI so you don't go into super stress mode and make 15 threads.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i know it says it exercise will burn the fatty acids, but for those who do IF there is the possibility that *some* could be burned as well just by going about a daily routine on an off day while fasted.. I guess that was my question

Absolutely it will still do its thing if you aren't doing cardio, its just that its effects will be maximised if cardio is done after dosing in a fasted state.

Also this stuff is known to cause water retention, just for an FYI so you don't go into super stress mode and make 15 threads.
No idea what happened to the quotes but

gee thanks! I've used YHcl before. At 6mg or less I'm fine, when I had worked up at 15mg is when I noticed that, just dropped it back down and if went away, and I was leaner. Thanks for the back handed heads up :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is best taken pre activity. Taking on a non-active day is going to elicit a minimal (if any) lipolytic response.

CJNator

Awards
Why shouldn't we take more then 6mg in one serving if we should only take it pre activity? Can we dose them close to each other?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why shouldn't we take more then 6mg in one serving if we should only take it pre activity? Can we dose them close to each other?
It's very potent.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say this is the ONLY supplement that has ever DESTROYED my appetite...

Took one cap with a scoop
Of white flood pre workout at 630.... I am struggling to choke down post workout meal. If I was dieting, it'd be great lol. But damn this is crazy.

Energy during workout was so clean and powerful... Added extra reps and sets and even did an impromptu post workout strongman cardio session bc I just had too much energy to leave after lifting only.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say this is the ONLY supplement that has ever DESTROYED my appetite... Took one cap with a scoop Of white flood pre workout at 630.... I am struggling to choke down post workout meal. If I was dieting, it'd be great lol. But damn this is crazy. Energy during workout was so clean and powerful... Added extra reps and sets and even did an impromptu post workout strongman cardio session bc I just had too much energy to leave after lifting only.
Awesome to hear and thanks for the feedback on Target-A2 Ched!

I haven't had the chance to try myself yet, but I plan to give it a go at some point in the near future.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
3x norco, 1x AT2, 1x TA2, 2x F95, 2 scoops HV, 1 scoop Ergogine = I sweat a bit more than usual during deadlifts today. I am ... stim tolerant

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3x norco, 1x AT2, 1x TA2, 2x F95, 2 scoops HV, 1 scoop Ergogine = I sweat a bit more than usual during deadlifts today. I am ... stim tolerant
Is that dosing for real?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Normally do 2x Norco, but yes, 1.5 weeks at that dosage. E9 being a new addition this week

BP 127/75 with the 2x norco dose and without the prewo drinks

CJNator

Awards
I took 3 pills of target A2 with myg preworkout to see how it was and I loved it, that **** was intense but there was a burning feeling in my stomach but I didn't mind.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 3 pills of target A2 with myg preworkout to see how it was and I loved it, that **** was intense but there was a burning feeling in my stomach but I didn't mind.
I'm not sure that is entirely wise. Have you tried 2 before?

CJNator

Awards
Just want to say at 3 caps I definitely see a difference in body composition and I am down only 1 lb in a week, also my lifts are up too. I do not recommend it though, just something I am trying out.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just want to say at 3 caps I definitely see a difference in body composition and I am down only 1 lbs, also my lifts are up too. I do not recommend it though, just something I am trying out.
You would hope to be seeing a change in body composition while dieting, after all thats the whole point right?

CJNator

Awards
You would hope to be seeing a change in body composition while dieting, after all thats the whole point right?
Haha true, I ment to say I was loosing fat faster but keeping strength too.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha true, I ment to say I was loosing fat faster but keeping strength too.
Target A2 is strong chit, 3 caps would KO my arse and im the kind who enjoys adding unspeakable amount of dmaa to things haha

CJNator

Awards
Target A2 is strong chit, 3 caps would KO my arse and im the kind who enjoys adding unspeakable amount of dmaa to things haha
Lol didn't realize it was so pose to be that potent. You ever try 2 caps with Dmaa or dmae? Sounds like something worth to try.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol didn't realize it was so pose to be that potent. You ever try 2 caps with Dmaa or dmae? Sounds like something worth to try.
I would err on the side of caution combining the two...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a bad idea to me

CJNator

Awards
I'm not going to do it don't worry lol just a crazy idea.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to do it don't worry lol just a crazy idea.
:) We just have your best interests in mind, so just remember that is why we don't recommend for people to use a lot of stims together.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I took 1 cap of target a2 with 2 scoops of high volume pre quads this afternoon. Didnt really notice much of a boost, but then again, i took only one cap and no caffeine(or any other stim). Im sure a stim would magnify the effect immensely!! Although i did notice a little extra sweat.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question since I cant decide to use Target-A2 or Yohimbine HCL, which one is stronger mg to mg?

SwolbrahamWil

Awards
I browsed the thread you had posted regarding discussions of Alpha Yohimbine Vs Yohimbine HCL.
However I read something about Yohimbine's stimulant effects being shorter than Alpha Yohimbine?
Is there any further info on that? I Am doing IF with fasted cardio sometimes then my weightlifting sessions at 12-13 PM fasted with More yohimbine HCL.
I love the stimulant effect this gives however its duration is somewhat short. Would the Duration last longer with Alpha Yohimbine ie the product of this thread would be my source of that compared to the 20mg of Yohimbine HCL i'm at now (i'm very stim tolerant and have none of the Yohimbine Sides).

SwolbrahamWil

Awards
However I read something about Yohimbine's stimulant effects being shorter than Alpha Yohimbine?
Is there any further info on that? I Am doing IF with fasted cardio sometimes then my weightlifting sessions at 12-13 PM fasted with More yohimbine HCL.
I love the stimulant effect this gives however its duration is somewhat short. Would the Duration last longer with Alpha Yohimbine ie the product of this thread would be my source of that compared to the 20mg of Yohimbine HCL i'm at now (i'm very stim tolerant and have none of the Yohimbine Sides).

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I've been taking 2 caps norcodrene upon waking and then 1 cap of Norco with 1 cap of TA2 later in the day and have seen great results.