Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed Supplements introduces… Lipovate

Garcinia | Green Coffee | Fucoxanthin

Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia has become a household name due to some recent publicity in the media. Most of us, when we see something like this we become skeptical of its effectiveness but let me assure you, there is plenty of actual data to support its benefits. Benefits ranging from decreasing hunger feeling, inhibiting the synthesis and deposition of fatty acids, and increased thermogenesis.

Green Coffee Bean
Next we have another pretty popular compound recently, Green Coffee Bean Extract. Chlorogenic acid (GCA) which is found in green coffee bean works primarily by positively modulating carbohydrate metabolism. Green coffee bean also been shown to have the potential to lower cortisol prevent new fat cells from forming, act as a PPARα agonist increasing the uptake, utilization, and beta-oxidation of fatty acids

Fucoxanthin
Lastly we added a highly under rated compound, Fucoxanthin. Fucoxanthin is a thermogenic uncoupler, increasing metabolism and calories burnt. It accomplishes this by increasing AMPK activity and the activity of Uncoupling Protein 1 (UCP1) in adipose tissue. Fucoxanthin also has been shown to down regulate PPARy thus limiting the formation and accumulation of adipose tissue.

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good dosing protocol for lipovate? Non-stim preworkout? I just scooped a few

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be a good dosing protocol for lipovate? Non-stim preworkout? I just scooped a few
I'd take it about 30 mins before meals, preferably on an empty stomach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 15
Supplements 1
Supplements 0