Fenu400

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will fenu cause an increase in estrogen along with the test boost? I'm assuming yes; should it be run with an AI?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see a need for it.

Take a look at this - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21116018

Test was increased and estrogen levels were unaffacted

If it is a concern it wouldnt hurt to throw some erase pro into the mix ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So over 3 weeks in of t alatus, fenu400, and arimistane...I had been on arimistane already for 4 weeks... Gotta say I am making progress strength wise and slightly adding muscle fullness and hardness, however "problem" estrogen spots are certainly here now despite no dietary changes.. Puffy nipples (not gyno) just excess tissue, and watery belly... I am super sensitive and prone to sides when it comes to anything that can really manipulate hormones. Ill be done with the bottles in a week and will see I these effects wear off after

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So over 3 weeks in of t alatus, fenu400, and arimistane...I had been on arimistane already for 4 weeks... Gotta say I am making progress strength wise and slightly adding muscle fullness and hardness, however "problem" estrogen spots are certainly here now despite no dietary changes.. Puffy nipples (not gyno) just excess tissue, and watery belly... I am super sensitive and prone to sides when it comes to anything that can really manipulate hormones. Ill be done with the bottles in a week and will see I these effects wear off after
I've always felt that with fenugreek extracts just saying

Trib Alatus hasn't affected me like that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always felt that with fenugreek extracts just saying

Trib Alatus hasn't affected me like that
Thank God for once I'm not the only one haha. Yea, trib usually doesn't. (Never used alatus before now) but prime never did that to me, nor tribex back in the day lol. But it must be the fenu.. Good to know. It's not unbearable by any means.. Just very noticeable since I've managed to maintain ~10-11%..

markam04

Awards
Would there be a synergy between Fenu400 and Eplandrosterone, I'm based in the UK so Stanodrol etc is readily available.

markam04

Awards
Fenu400 feedback.

Been on Fenu400 a few days and have a massive increase in hunger, and I'm on a recomp!
No way can I carry on doing intermittent fasting and I usually find it easy. Just have to eat really clean.
I had this same effect before when I was using PP's Phytotesterone which main ingredient is Fenugreek.

I guess Fenu400 might really help if you're running something that suppresses your appetite;)