Lipovate?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    can't reinvent the wheel with every release. this is a solid well priced product, i'll pick up a bottle.
    Oh is this confirmed somewhere?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Subbed Every single time things leak it seems now lol PES popularity has drawn prying eyes I am impressed that Athletix has kept our big new release a secret thus far
    When is that release coming?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    can't reinvent the wheel with every release. this is a solid well priced product, i'll pick up a bottle.
    This. PES is and always will be the complete game changer of the industry. When we find something top shelf innovative, you can bet PES will be releasing it as soon as possible. AS is for the highly requested ingredients and just plain effective (Both study based and anecdotally). AS has been almost exclusively by the people for the people, more of a labor of love than anything profit based.
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    ingredients:

    hydroxycitric acid
    cholorgenic acid
    fucoxanthin
    so then these are the confirmed ingredients?

  5. This is an As product and not PES. This will be a more so mainstream fat burner. PES is working on a more novel stim free fat burner that the forum population will enjoy more.
    Olympus Labs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    so then these are the confirmed ingredients?
    yes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    This is an As product and not PES. This will be a more so mainstream fat burner. PES is working on a more novel stim free fat burner that the forum population will enjoy more.
    Like with oleuropin? Lol

  8. The great thing about analyzed supplements is every product that we release already has a demand...because that's the only reason we create the product to begin with.

    Everything on the line is something that people were asking us for. What you forum guys have to understand is that you are in the top tier of educated consumer in the industry. You know to buy products like AmentoMax.

    If you walked into a store and asked for AmentoMax they would look at you funny and have no idea what the amento whatever is that you are asking for.

    If you asked them for a product with the ingredients in Lipovate, they could show you a dozen. This product was something that was demanded from us by multiple brick and mortar retailers. Just like for you guys, we deliver to our fans
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. And for those who are looking for one or more of the ingredients in Lipovate, we have created a formula at proper doses, properly extracted, and at a great price. That's the Analyzed way
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The great thing about analyzed supplements is every product that we release already has a demand...because that's the only reason we create the product to begin with.

    Everything on the line is something that people were asking us for. What you forum guys have to understand is that you are in the top tier of educated consumer in the industry. You know to buy products like AmentoMax.

    If you walked into a store and asked for AmentoMax they would look at you funny and have no idea what the amento whatever is that you are asking for.

    If you asked them for a product with the ingredients in Lipovate, they could show you a dozen. This product was something that was demanded from us by multiple brick and mortar retailers. Just like for you guys, we deliver to our fans
    So true. When I go into a certain chain for a quick protein bar or drink, I am baffled at the lack of education the "sales people" have. I mentioned select protein to one of them and I was like oh it made by PES... They were like who?? I was like wow, 4 of their products are RIGHT behind you. It's sad, the ignorance and how the industry is really mostly run by flashy marketing ploys for ineffective products sold to the masses.

    Readily so, I admit I was one of those types before I joined this forum 3.5 years ago

  11. Are we looking for a release in the very near future?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So true. When I go into a certain chain for a quick protein bar or drink, I am baffled at the lack of education the "sales people" have. I mentioned select protein to one of them and I was like oh it made by PES... They were like who?? I was like wow, 4 of their products are RIGHT behind you. It's sad, the ignorance and how the industry is really mostly run by flashy marketing ploys for ineffective products sold to the masses.

    Readily so, I admit I was one of those types before I joined this forum 3.5 years ago
    Thank you for making store employees more aware of our products. I appreciate some stores are a struggle sometimes and every little PES emphasis helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Are we looking for a release in the very near future?
    It shall be coming shortly, yes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Sorry guys, I have been busy with exams and papers due but the write up should be up soon and the product shortly after
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. need to see some shilajit extract and exciting GDA agents released

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    need to see some shilajit extract and exciting GDA agents released
    This x100000000 if we could add shilajit to a chlorotest + dopadex stack at bed.. That's awesome. Add in some olive leaf extract as well... Perfect night time recovery and metabolism support

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    This is an As product and not PES. This will be a more so mainstream fat burner. PES is working on a more novel stim free fat burner that the forum population will enjoy more.
    RELEASE DATE?!?!?!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    RELEASE DATE?!?!?!
    Can't give an ETA but its being worked at the moment
    Olympus Labs

  18. Thanks for posting that Corbin
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  19. will there be a promo/insider type deal on this through the analyzed site? looking to pick up a few more bottles

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    will there be a promo/insider type deal on this through the analyzed site? looking to pick up a few more bottles
    I hope so. I would love to see a LipoVate/Forskolin combo deal. Maybe throw in some alphamine to really create a complete fat burning stack. Lipolysis, fat oxidation, and reduction of fat storage.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  21. Mod edit: read rules
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in