Boosting your Test with Tribulus Alatus

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Analyzed is proud to bring you another great single ingredient compound, Tribulus Alatus! T. Alatus is the successor of Tribulus Terrestris. We think T. Alatus has some great potential use for you guys. I know some of you guys are thinking, not another tribulus product, but let me assure you this is NOT just another tribuls product. T- Alatus is a herb filled with plenty of saponins that have great properties such as hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic

Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of alcoholic extract of Tribulus alatus in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: a comparative study with T. terrestris (Caltrop).

Abstract
The extracts of both T. alatus and T. terrestris significantly decrease fasting glucose level in diabetic rats. After 4 and 6 hr, T. alatus extract showed significant reduction in glucose level as compared to T. terrestris. After 3 weeks of treatment with T. alatus extract, glucose level was significantly decreased to the normal level. Both the extracts also caused a significant decrease in the levels of glycosylated hemoglobin, total cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL-cholesterol. The percent of reduction in rats treated with T. alatus extract was significantly higher than that of the rats treated with T. terrestris. The results indicate that alcoholic extract of T. alatus possesses hypoglycemic activity in type-1 model of diabetes.
PMID: 17907744
T-alatus contains not only the same saponins found also in Tribulus Terrestris but also contains 6 novel steroidal saponins

A survey concerning the secondary metabolites showed that steroidal saponins ( Achenbach et al., 1996, Cai et al., 2001, Bedir et al., 2002 and De Combarieu et al., 2003), lignanamides ( Li et al., 1998), alkaloids ( Wu et al., 1999), and flavonoids ( Saleh et al., 1982 and Louveaux et al., 1998) are the typical constituents of the genus, and in particular of T. terrestris, a well known and largely distributed herbal drug, used as food supplements to improve performance in sports and for the treatment of impotency ( De Combarieu et al., 2003).

The aim of our work was to carry out the phytochemical investigation of T. alatus aerial parts and herein we report the structural characterization of six new steroidal glycosides (1–6) from the MeOH extract of the title plant, on the basis of extensive spectroscopic and spectrometric analysis, including 2D NMR and ESI-MS spectra. One known cholestane, one spirostane, and six flavonol glycosides were also isolated and characterized.

DOI: - 10.1016/j.phytochem.2006.03.007
It is believed that the saponins found in T-Alatus may might contribute to increasing endogenous testosterone levels by raising the level of luteinizing hormones

Tribulus alatus contained steroidal saponins, which might contribute to increasing endogenous testosterone levels by raising the level of luteinizing hormones (LH) as reported for saponins isolated from T. terrestris
PMID: 17767762
In one study, rats that were treated with T-Alatus showed a significant increase of mean free serum testosterone levels

The full text of that study can be found here - :: International Braz J Urol ::

and here is an Ergo-Log review of said study - Not Tribulus terrestris, but Tribulus alatus

I am excited Analyzed has chosen to bring this product to the market, especially as a solo ingredient product making it much more affordable than other products with T-Alatus as part of their formulation blend

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, you may have just convinced me to get some.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for a quality source of T alatus for a while. So glad you guys released this.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I think samples and people posting a thread or an honest am thread

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How should this be dosed? All 4 caps with breakfast or spread out with meals? Or doesn't matter?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kbayne. I would like to try this.Thinking about stacking it with macapro.Should I run it solo first, or just stack it right away? Thanks.
I would start one of the two solo first for 4 weeks and introduce the other then.

Have you ran macapro before?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is macapro?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is prolly fine to stack. Maybe offset the two a bit as suggested earlier by kbayne

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i heard someone compare this stuff to Prime; does anyone who responded to Prime agree with that statement? anybody notice any strength increases?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is probably the closest your going to get to replacing Prime.

I'm waiting for someone to try t-alatus with a dosing pagttern similar to the 6:9 prime protocol to see what kind of results they get

markam04

Awards
I'm running 2 bottles T-Alatus 4 caps ed. Is there a better dosage protocol, I.e. 5 days on 2 days off? Also, the USP Prime 6/9 Protocol, how many caps would be the equivalent T-Alatus dosage?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 2 bottles T-Alatus 4 caps ed. Is there a better dosage protocol, I.e. 5 days on 2 days off? Also, the USP Prime 6/9 Protocol, how many caps would be the equivalent T-Alatus dosage?
How long have you been taking it? Any results?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm... that is a good question and honestly I do not know. I will take some experimentation to find if there is a protocol similar to the 69 one that would work with T-Alatus. Hoenstly, more not be better in this case, but if I had to guess maybe a 4/8 ratio would be similar to the Prime 69 one?

markam04

Awards
How long have you been taking it? Any results?
About three weeks. I guess it's making me a bit more GRRRRR, but it's hard to tell as I've stacked it with Viron (longjack) and Endosurge (Divanil), Laxogenin, and recently Chlorotest. Maybe the difference will be more noticeable when I stop taking it. I've stopped taking the Viron and will resume after the T-Alatus finishes, as the stack was a bit overkill.

markam04

Awards
hmmm... that is a good question and honestly I do not know. I will take some experimentation to find if there is a protocol similar to the 69 one that would work with T-Alatus. Hoenstly, more not be better in this case, but if I had to guess maybe a 4/8 ratio would be similar to the Prime 69 one?
Ok, I think it's doing it's stuff as I didn't feel any different when I stopped taking 2 caps Viron a day, and I would usually notice 'something was missing' on stopping Longjack.

markam04

Awards
Change in libido?
My stack has included; Laxogenin, Sensoril, Shilajit, Longjack, Vit D, Amentomax, Cholotest, T-Atalus, Divanil, L-Dopa, Reversatrol, Erase, and now Fenugreek. (Taking a break from L-Dopa, Longjack, Divanil, but taking P-5-P to guard against possible protolactin sides from Fenugreek.

So it can be difficult to ascertain what's doing what, but I'm pleased with the alpha feeling and energy I'm getting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is one hell of a stack you got going there. Glad to hear you are enjoying it

markam04

Awards
That is one hell of a stack you got going there. Glad to hear you are enjoying it
Absolutely! The Sensoril, Shilajit, Longjack, Vit D are my Bioforge v3 copy, I also add 10mgs Bioperine. I'm only taking 1 erase in the morning, as I don't want to lower estrogen to much and at 1 cap ed I can run it for a long time! I'm feeling that T-alatus effects are fairly similar to Longjack, maybe?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
got 6 of these turn up today, 2 with breakfast 2 with lunch sound good?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I really need to know if tribulus alatus is a COX 2 inhibitor like tribulus terrestris. Anyone know?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im actually not sure but will check for you. In the meantime I would err on the side of caution and not use it until we find out

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really need to know if tribulus alatus is a COX 2 inhibitor like tribulus terrestris. Anyone know?
Possibly although there is no research on it. I suspect it would be fairly weak.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in Synapsin

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone have gone more then 4 caps per day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Analyzed trib alatus on Amazon for 1.99 right now!!!