New Product Coming...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and you dangle the meat just out of reach so we can't grab it. dayum!!! drop some hints?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agree with EBF, hints are welcome.

Even though they will just drive us crazier with anticipation

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So when is Target A-2 coming out? I saw on FB that it was going to be today, but that post has since been deleted.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just passing through. Interested in this as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

What happened with target-a2? It was posted on facebook and then taken down...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
???

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Suspense is seriously building now!! Tell us :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was a delay with our last product that was unanticipated. We have a handful of stuff upcoming.. so while we apologize for the last delay, I wont apologize completely blowing up your inbox in the next few weeks with stellar deals! :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There was a delay with our last product that was unanticipated. We have a handful of stuff upcoming.. so while we apologize for the last delay, I wont apologize completely blowing up your inbox in the next few weeks with stellar deals! :D
Oh dear
Too many releases at once my wife is going to shoot me lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Analyzed ebomb inbound

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed for a high extract of Angelica Silensis or Astragalus.

I know you guys won't, but a guy can dream :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your emails. ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Target A-2 finally lands

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I feel like it's dosed way low compared to alphaburn even given the extract % Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like it's dosed way low compared to alphaburn even given the extract % Maybe I'm reading it wrong?
What you will find with Target is that you may have never actually taken real Rauwolscine before, unless you've previously taken some HCl.

9mgs of this stuff is extremely strong. Target-A2 will be a product that teaches the industry what real Rauwolscine feels like. It is min 90%, but it actually tested at 96%

I suggest everyone starts with 3mg, regardless of how much Rauwolscine you think you've taken in the past

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What you will find with Target is that you may have never actually taken real Rauwolscine before, unless you've previously taken some HCl.

9mgs of this stuff is extremely strong. Target-A2 will be a product that teaches the industry what real Rauwolscine feels like. It is min 90%, but it actually tested at 96%
I've used some potent stuff before. Will this clog up my sinuses really bad?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I suggest everyone starts with 3mg, regardless of how much Rauwolscine you think you've taken in the past
This. Don't pull what I did while testing. Start at 3mg and trust the label.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

A few questions:

1. What's the max dose? With yhcl the formula is 0.2mg/kg with some users going up to 30mg if well tolerated.

2. What's the affinity of rhcl vs yhcl for the a2 receptor?

3. Can this be stacked with beta2 agonists?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few questions:

1. What's the max dose? With yhcl the formula is 0.2mg/kg with some users going up to 30mg if well tolerated.

2. What's the affinity of rhcl vs yhcl for the a2 receptor?

3. Can this be stacked with beta2 agonists?
1. Not sure but will dig into the literature and talk to some colleagues and see if I can get an estimate for you

2. Target A-2 and yohimbine will both antagonize the alpha 2-adrenoceptors with Target A-2 having a higer higher binding affinity. Yohimbine will also antagonize the alpha 1-adrenoceptors too which can hinder lipoysis. Target A-2 will as well but it is extremely weak at it

3. Theoretically, yes BUT this is not something I would recommend. Target A-2 is pretty strong stuff. I would suggest trying it on your own at first before stacking it with other stims

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
took my first dose yesterday at 6mg.
whats everyones experience so far?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
first dose i took 6mg and didnt notice much.
the next day i took 9mg with a scoop of alphamine(for the caffeine) as a pre workout aid and i had a fukking great session
bumping it down to 6mg with caffeine pre workout and 9mg on off days

the boost i got in the gym was insane. i dont need the new enhanced. just this combo with something for pump and im set

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
the next day i took 9mg with a scoop of alphamine(for the caffeine) as a pre workout aid and i had a fukking great session

the boost i got in the gym was insane. i dont need the new enhanced. just this combo with something for pump and im set
Out of curiosity, do you have access to ephedrine?

B

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
tolerated 9mg with 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, 50mg forskolin quite well. only side to speak of was some mild rhinorrhea, which is to be expected.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

how was it at 6mg?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.