Amentomax

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Why is there a picture of a yohimbine (albeit still slightly incorrect) molecule on the amentomax bottle? Lol.. Has this been realised yet?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a week now. Its on GRN and NP

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oops, I actually thought u mispelled it lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good observation. From the picture in the analyzed store it looks like it might be alpha-yohimbine on the bottle. If so I am sure it was just a mix up and will be corrected on future label runs. Thanks again for pointing that out

Four_Stroke

Awards
Does this mean an alpha-yohimbine product is in the works???

mirra250

mirra250

Awards
Good observation. From the picture in the analyzed store it looks like it might be alpha-yohimbine on the bottle. If so I am sure it was just a mix up and will be corrected on future label runs. Thanks again for pointing that out
Haha no problems :)
If indeed you are producing an a-yohimbine product, on the picture there is a methyl group adjacent to the methyl ester group which should be a hydrogen instead!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In other news- 4 days into amentomax 2 caps daily... Muscle fullness and vascularity is WAY up. Gf even pointing it out. Also feeling my love handles and lower back body fat melt away. (I'm about 13-14% so any respectable body comp changes are easily noticed
Edit- I'm not even really cutting.. Just recomping with carb cycling

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of giving this a go does it seem to boost test level any?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In other news- 4 days into amentomax 2 caps daily... Muscle fullness and vascularity is WAY up. Gf even pointing it out. Also feeling my love handles and lower back body fat melt away. (I'm about 13-14% so any respectable body comp changes are easily noticed
Edit- I'm not even really cutting.. Just recomping with carb cycling
Thats great!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats great!
Eerrr yea except I seem to have gotten the flu. I've been in bed since Saturday and am now gonna be missing 3-4 workouts at least. Already missed one. And I'm on antibiotics and tons of NyQuil. Not good.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eerrr yea except I seem to have gotten the flu. I've been in bed since Saturday and am now gonna be missing 3-4 workouts at least. Already missed one. And I'm on antibiotics and tons of NyQuil. Not good.
damn, that sucks!

Just take it easy and rest up bud.