Tell me about Cistamax

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in this but not really sure what it actually do...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you read the writeup on the website?

It would be worth taking a look and then asking specific questions.

S

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
some random quotes concerning cistamax/amento per coop

Well, we listened to all our fans and decided to release bulk amentoflavone. It's dosed really well and I think many of you will be pleased.

We also wanted to introduce something completely new: cistanche deserticola extract. This is a true natural anabolic. In the mouse model, it improved recovery, improved muscular performance, increased muscle glycogen, and improved the size and number of mitochondria (the fuel sources) of the muscle cells. It also seems to improve testosterone's activity, improve fertility, and even improve lifespan in mammals. The data was too good not to release it, but the extraction ended up being pricier than we thought so chances are this is a one-run item.

Personally, I'll be getting quite a few of both products :D

Neither of these operate via saturation, but for maximal effects, I'd say 2 weeks for amentoflavone and 3-4 weeks for cistanche (similar to anabeta).

Dosing depends on your goal. I think cistanche should always be dosed every day. But for amentoflavone, it can be dosed preworkout only for strength, and daily for fat loss.

Amentoflavone can probably be run for up to 12 weeks if you use it on training days only, otherwise 8 weeks. 8 weeks for cistanche too, then cycle off and repeat. 4 weeks minimum for both IMO.

The only longterm effects noted with both compounds are positive in nature. Health and longevity with cistanche and improved blood glucose control with amentoflavone. I think it's just good practice to cycle anything you use to keep the effects from diminishing with time.

Lots of questions towards the end of your post, but I'll keep it brief.

Synergy:

Cistanche: mTOR stimulators/anabolics, so we're talking anabeta, leucine, x-gels, myosynergy, things along those lines. May work exceptionally well with nitrates if taken preworkout.

Amentoflavone: caffeine + a2 antagonists + b2-agonists, so we're talking alphamine, eca stack, etc. It should also go well with cholinergics such as alphamine again, or Focus XT.
iPhone is glitching. Cistanche is probably superior in the long run in that when you come off it, the mass and strength gains are there to stay. Conversely, with amentoflavone, the fat loss and improved insulin sensitivity are there to stay.

But I highly recommend adding amentoflavone to your preworkout...you need to experience this at least once. For me at least, it's pretty substantial how much stronger I get in just a session or two. The mechanism is fairly unique and can be found with citations in the product writeup

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Have you read the writeup on the website?

It would be worth taking a look and then asking specific questions.
Yeah but it wasn't stimulating enough for me...

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The "4 cap daily with food" dose... Do we split these up like anabeta or take all 4 at once.. Or..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "4 cap daily with food" dose... Do we split these up like anabeta or take all 4 at once.. Or..
On training days take it around your lift. Off days I don't think it matter as much.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
What's the specific reason why SSRIs are specifically mentioned in the warning? I couldn't find anything in the data I looked at (though I don't have access to full text in most cases).

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What's the specific reason why SSRIs are specifically mentioned in the warning? I couldn't find anything in the data I looked at (though I don't have access to full text in most cases).
Yea I notice it says this for the cistamax but not for the amentoflavone. They have some funky warnings though. The dopadex warning says to not consume any caffeine while using dopadex. Believe me I've consumed plenty of caffeine while on L Dopa precursors and I'm sure others have as well so I'm wondering where these warnings are coming from.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yea I notice it says this for the cistamax but not for the amentoflavone. They have some funky warnings though. The dopadex warning says to not consume any caffeine while using dopadex. Believe me I've consumed plenty of caffeine while on L Dopa precursors and I'm sure others have as well so I'm wondering where these warnings are coming from.
It's good practice to warn about potential drug interactions. You should be questioning companies that don't have such warnings, not the opposite ;)

Cistamax improves muscle size, function, and contractility, resulting in improved performance and hypertrophy. It also agonizes the androgen receptor while simultaneously improving fertility. And in a mouse model at least, it acted as a very potent anti-aging compound.

Those are the big 3 effects:

Muscle size and performance
Testosterone and fertility
Overall Health

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It's good practice to warn about potential drug interactions. You should be questioning companies that don't have such warnings, not the opposite ;) Cistamax improves muscle size, function, and contractility, resulting in improved performance and hypertrophy. It also agonizes the androgen receptor while simultaneously improving fertility. And in a mouse model at least, it acted as a very potent anti-aging compound. Those are the big 3 effects: Muscle size and performance Testosterone and fertility Overall Health
But I mean are there seriously any dangers in taking mucuna pruriens extract with caffeine? I'm just curious because I've never heard that before

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But I mean are there seriously any dangers in taking mucuna pruriens extract with caffeine? I'm just curious because I've never heard that before
Sensitive users are one in a thousand, but yes, for that one in a thousand, there is a real risk. It's irresponsible not to warn the consumer

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Sensitive users are one in a thousand, but yes, for that one in a thousand, there is a real risk. It's irresponsible not to warn the consumer
Oh ok well since I've done it so many times I'll assume I'm not the one in a thousand

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
should i cycle cistamax and amentoflavone?
also would i benefit from double dosing of the cistamax if i was to run it for 8 weeks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should i cycle cistamax and amentoflavone?
also would i benefit from double dosing of the cistamax if i was to run it for 8 weeks
Yes cycle 8 weeks on 4 weeks off (12 weeks max on for Amentoflavone if you only dose pre-workout).

No need to double dose.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be implementing this warning on all of our products at some point. This is just the first example. :)

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
We will be implementing this warning on all of our products at some point. This is just the first example. :)
Why? Forskolin has no interaction with SSRI's neither does leucine and some of your other products. Not sure what the smiley face is for you're just gonna lose business lol. Don't think that's something to smile about. I'll definitely stay away from amentoflavone and Cistamax though since apparently it's an issue

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I figured as much, I was just curious since my AS Forskolin and amentoflavone don't mention SSRIs specifically whereas cistamax does. I certainly wasn't question the reason for the warnings, I was mostly trying to figure out if the data on cistanche suggests that it has serotonergic properties. But a potential SSRI warning on Leucine does seem a bit much. ;)

Why? Forskolin has no interaction with SSRI's neither does leucine and some of your other products. Not sure what the smiley face is for you're just gonna lose business lol. Don't think that's something to smile about. I'll definitely stay away from amentoflavone and Cistamax though since apparently it's an issue
FWIW I'm currently taking both with no ill effects..

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you seriously mad at AS for putting a warning on a label? I've never seen a consumer get angry about such a thing. It's your choice to stay away, but we simply think every consumer should consult with their doctor before starting a supplement. It's good practice. Sorry if we put your health in front of our sales. I don't know why this makes you angry, but to each their own I guess

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you seriously mad at AS for putting a warning on a label? I've never seen a consumer get angry about such a thing. It's your choice to stay away, but we simply think every consumer should consult with their doctor before starting a supplement. It's good practice. Sorry if we put your health in front of our sales. I don't know why this makes you angry, but to each their own I guess
Too bad our doctors don't get paid when we take supps, only rx ! They don't know anything about healing- only pharmaceutical bandaids

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Too bad our doctors don't get paid when we take supps, only rx ! They don't know anything about healing- only pharmaceutical bandaids
I personally think this statement is absolute BS and reflects the ignorance of people with bad experiences, but to each their own.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Nope. Not mad just not sure why it's going to be on every label if it may not apply. Every single doctor known to man is going to say not to take supplements BTW. If I really really want to know about an interaction I call a pharmacist and talk to them

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I figured as much, I was just curious since my AS Forskolin and amentoflavone don't mention SSRIs specifically whereas cistamax does. I certainly wasn't question the reason for the warnings, I was mostly trying to figure out if the data on cistanche suggests that it has serotonergic properties. But a potential SSRI warning on Leucine does seem a bit much. ;) FWIW I'm currently taking both with no ill effects..
They mention SSRI's because of serotonin syndrome . One of the rarest occurrences that can happen to an individual. When I mentioned serotonin syndrome to an extremely well known and recommended psychiatrist in boca raton Florida we had a good laugh. It's very ****ing rare

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Customer safety comes first.

We always advise customers to check with their doctor if they are on any medication. It is good practice. :)

X

xhrr

Awards
I can't believe this is even an argument right now. People never cease to amaze me.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I personally think this statement is absolute BS and reflects the ignorance of people with bad experiences, but to each their own.
Coop,
Is there a higher or max threshold for Amento or a point where diminishing returns come into play? Doing 2 caps norco am, 1 cap norco at noon and a Katana scoop prewo. I'm guessing this sounds like it would be plenty and no need to supplementing any bulk?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coop, Is there a higher or max threshold for Amento or a point where diminishing returns come into play? Doing 2 caps norco am, 1 cap norco at noon and a Katana scoop prewo. I'm guessing this sounds like it would be plenty and no need to supplementing any bulk?
That is definitely enough for daily dosing, but maybe Coop can give more input. :) For anyone who missed the insider deal you should go check out GRN, they have both new AS products on sale today. :D

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
That is definitely enough for daily dosing, but maybe Coop can give more input. :) For anyone who missed the insider deal you should go check out GRN, they have both new AS products on sale today. :D
:D

Cista looks very solid IMO. Studies look sexy I'm pretty interested in it as far as assisting in fertility. It's been a somewhat of a challenge the last couple of years so without looking into any fertility drugs I'm exploring the more natty way.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Few questions:

Possible synergy with anacyclus pyrethrum? If so, would running them both at the same time or stagger over the course of 12 weeks be better? Running Cista with ArA gtg? Lastly, if utilizing an IF protocol, off days are dosed with first meal or is dosing with a meal optional?

D

Drock1234

Awards
Coop,
Is there a higher or max threshold for Amento or a point where diminishing returns come into play? Doing 2 caps norco am, 1 cap norco at noon and a Katana scoop prewo. I'm guessing this sounds like it would be plenty and no need to supplementing any bulk?
Curious about this as well. Uncut is my current favorite pre and I use 3 caps regularly.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop,Is there a higher or max threshold for Amento or a point where diminishing returns come into play? Doing 2 caps norco am, 1 cap norco at noon and a Katana scoop prewo. I'm guessing this sounds like it would be plenty and no need to supplementing any bulk?
I'd add maybe 1 cap to that max but you should be good

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few questions:

Possible synergy with anacyclus pyrethrum? If so, would running them both at the same time or stagger over the course of 12 weeks be better? Running Cista with ArA gtg? Lastly, if utilizing an IF protocol, off days are dosed with first meal or is dosing with a meal optional?
Bump as Im interested in this as well

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Few questions:

Anacyclus boosts natural T while cistamax agonizes the androgen receptor, so you could say the two complement each other. I'm always partial to staggering over stacking. Cista would be fine with ArA. Cistamax does not need to be dosed with a meal

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered! How soon do you guys expect it to sell out?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anacyclus boosts natural T while cistamax agonizes the androgen receptor, so you could say the two complement each other. I'm always partial to staggering over stacking. Cista would be fine with ArA. Cistamax does not need to be dosed with a meal
What does this mean / for when u come off of it?

A

aceroni

Awards
Subbed for deals/ info on cista and amento

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I have seen it said already but can not find it. All 4 caps with ya pwo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
what benefits would a higher dose of cista bring

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what benefits would a higher dose of cista bring
Its relatively new so Im not sure anyone has experience with higher dosing. But I do remember coop stating that the label doses are optimal

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if it needed to be doses higher we would have just released it at higher dosages. The recommended current amount should be plenty.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-12: ArA (dosed only pre-wo, 3-4 workouts a week)
Week 1-8: Anacyclus
Week 4-12: Cistamax

Maybe add Erase for weeks 4-12?

A

aceroni

Awards
Well I just pulled the trigger on two cista, one amento, and one gms.

Prices at nutra are borderline robbery.
Thanks again AS/PES

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing more reviews coming in for these two. :)