booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been hearing rumors about this since before the beginning of the year... any word?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are in motion guys. I believe the hold up with the sale is due to waiting till some new products are finalized. So that we can introduce the new stuff and have a sale at the same time. Stuff takes time but as soon as we can we will notify everyone

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Things are in motion guys. I believe the hold up with the sale is due to waiting till some new products are finalized. So that we can introduce the new stuff and have a sale at the same time. Stuff takes time but as soon as we can we will notify everyone
this just peaked my interest...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any idea on a timeframe? Natty just posted the other day that the new PES preworkout was coming late Q2/early Q3

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Running out of Forskolin :( hoping its a combo deal.

Saw the AT2 BOGO which is a steal but I have more than enough AT2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Running out of Forskolin :( hoping its a combo deal.

Saw the AT2 BOGO which is a steal but I have more than enough AT2
Thats what I'm hoping for too. F95 and maybe some leucine would be amazing

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
F95 and OG AB would be nice.
AB isn't technically an AS product but there were some rumors of a PES/AS combo sale but they could just have been the PES saleathon through np

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump for some ideas of whats coming??? Been seeing the AS guys posting on FB that theres something big coming including 3 new products this month!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for some ideas of whats coming??? Been seeing the AS guys posting on FB that theres something big coming including 3 new products this month!
Supposedly before the 15th

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Soon...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My wallet keeps asking me what's the hold up? LOL!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My wallet keeps asking me what's the hold up? LOL!
haha I have like 3 orders on various sites taht I'm waiting to pull the trigger on depending on what/how good the deals are on this

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
haha I have like 3 orders on various sites taht I'm waiting to pull the trigger on depending on what/how good the deals are on this
Oh really? LOL! I hear ya. I just ordered a bunch of stuff two within the past week like Follidrone, MyoSynergy, etc and I'm still looking for bargains. It's almost like an obsession. But please, don't tell my wife. :lol:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good news whether you want the mew products or not!

Sale on everything :)

Cistamax sounds interesting

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cistamax has been included in several products already.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Five days at 14.99 for any product is awesome.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Five days at 14.99 for any product is awesome.
1/2 off like in the past would've got me to purchase some stuff. It's still a good deal but not enough for me to stock up.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1/2 off like in the past would've got me to purchase some stuff. It's still a good deal but not enough for me to stock up.
The price of f95 alone is gud enough for me lol.

2 of f95
2 L1000
2 cistamax
2 amentomax

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Heck, well I took advantage...

Bought both new products including some extra Forskolin...never can have enough....

Look forward to hearing more about this Cisitmax though...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
The price of f95 alone is gud enough for me lol.

2 of f95
2 L1000
2 cistamax
2 amentomax
Agreed...it would be extremely advantageous for everyone to at least get forsk because that price with free shipping is insane!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else having trouble getting their order to complete? Mine keeps saying "error: cannot connect to serve" or something like that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's cause Driven2lift is putting his order in.
Most likely... he took all the PES stuff I was gonna order too. Now I have to wait another two weeks. Such a diick ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's cause Driven2lift is putting his order in.
Oh boy I've got a reputation around here now.

My F95 stack is pretty huge now lol.

Aside from PES and AS my biggest stash is Ephedrine, in the event that Canada band it as well I am set lol

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Since I was only familiar with their Forskolin95 I bought 2 bottles of it!! With free shipping it was a no brainer! If I didn't just spend $80 at the Nike Store I would have bought more! LOL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised no in depth write up for cistamax along with the release today. I think they are doing an experiment to see how much stuff they can sell without any real info / conversation behind it ;)

Well ill play that game. Ill take two lol

But in all seriousness would like to know dosing, stacking, and cycle length for cistamax. And how to best use amentoflavone/ what is best to use it with. I loved norcodrene.

Wondering if amentoflavone needs to be cycled 8 on / 4 off like norco though... Or if one could just use the amento for periods when they come off norco, etc...

K end ramble

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh boy I've got a reputation around here now.

My F95 stack is pretty huge now lol.

Aside from PES and AS my biggest stash is Ephedrine, in the event that Canada band it as well I am set lol
I guess you're done now cuz it let me through finally ha. x4 F95 for this guy.

PS - to make up for holding up all my supplement orders you should send me some of that ephedrine ;)

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised no in depth write up for cistamax along with the release today. I think they are doing an experiment to see how much stuff they can sell without any real info / conversation behind it ;)

Well ill play that game. Ill take two lol

But in all seriousness would like to know dosing, stacking, and cycle length for cistamax. And how to best use amentoflavone/ what is best to use it with. I loved norcodrene.

Wondering if amentoflavone needs to be cycled 8 on / 4 off like norco though... Or if one could just use the amento for periods when they come off norco, etc...

K end ramble
This. Perhaps they are giving the insiders a chance to get their orders in.

For myself I'd love a nice "explanation for dummies" on the new products till a more complex write up is out. What's good for bulking/pre workout/ muscle gains ect, what are these products comparable to in uses from what's already out? Good for in pct? I know amento has been discussed some but I'm at work and it's hard to do a lot of digging.

cliffs.
Someone please spoon feed me so I can start my recovery process of over stocking supp guilt syndrome.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dod notice however that there is a pretty decent explanation on the website if you scroll down through the description page

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dod notice however that there is a pretty decent explanation on the website if you scroll down through the description page
Oh I read it. Just a little too general but certainly enough to decide whether or not a purchase is warranted. Grabbed 2 forskolin to complete my next 12 week run June-August. As well as 2 of those cistamax+agmatine, and 2 amentos.

Was going to use myosynergy I grabbed on pre sale from evomuse but I may save that and give the cistamax a go first

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I read it. Just a little too general but certainly enough to decide whether or not a purchase is warranted. Grabbed 2 forskolin to complete my next 12 week run June-August. As well as 2 of those cistamax+agmatine, and 2 amentos.

Was going to use myosynergy I grabbed on pre sale from evomuse but I may save that and give the cistamax a go first
From what has been said there are products that have Cistamax in it. Might be better to wait on Coop but I see no reason why stacking them would be a problem. Maybe stagger them to gauge effectiveness, but considering that epicatechin is supposed to give pretty quick results, adding the cistamax after say, two weeks, should give you enough time to figure out which product is doing what.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what has been said there are products that have Cistamax in it. Might be better to wait on Coop but I see no reason why stacking them would be a problem. Maybe stagger them to gauge effectiveness, but considering that epicatechin is supposed to give pretty quick results, adding the cistamax after say, two weeks, should give you enough time to figure out which product is doing what.
I'm all about the big stacks but currently in the process of renting for the first time on my own (with my gf) and so I need to scale back the reckless supp consumption lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This. Perhaps they are giving the insiders a chance to get their orders in.

For myself I'd love a nice "explanation for dummies" on the new products till a more complex write up is out. What's good for bulking/pre workout/ muscle gains ect, what are these products comparable to in uses from what's already out? Good for in pct? I know amento has been discussed some but I'm at work and it's hard to do a lot of digging.

cliffs.
Someone please spoon feed me so I can start my recovery process of over stocking supp guilt syndrome.
Actually lol'd at your cliff notes. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was hoping for higher prices and increased shipping costs on my order of the new stuff. Highly disappointing. Probably going to wait until the 5 days is over before ordering so I can pay more and maybe the free shipping deal will be off by then.

If not maybe one of the reps can hook me up with a code that allows the shipping charges to be put back on.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping for higher prices and increased shipping costs on my order of the new stuff. Highly disappointing. Probably going to wait until the 5 days is over before ordering so I can pay more and maybe the free shipping deal will be off by then.

If not maybe one of the reps can hook me up with a code that allows the shipping charges to be put back on.
Smart man! :lol:

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I've done some reading on the main ingredient in Cistimax and the positive effects boils down to:

- Sexual Health
- Constipation
- Immune system
- Improved memory

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
And here's Coop's write-up about Amentoflavone

Amentoflavone

Amentoflavone

Mood/CNS effects

There are a whole host of studies examining the effects of Amentoflavone on various neurological endpoints. Without going into each one individually, research highlights will be presented.
Amentoflavone interacts with the GABA-A receptor by acting as a negative modulator. This would produce a central stimulant effect by inducing wakefulness/alertness. Amentoflavone uptake into the CNS is limited by P-glycoprotein, an efflux pump that pumps specific compounds back outside of the CNS. There are numerous ways to overcome the P-glycoprotein transporter; a very well-documented one is by consuming grapefruit or its constituents.
In addition, amentoflavone has demonstrated antidepressant and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effects in vivo by interacting with not only the GABA-A receptor, but also the serotonin and alpha-adrenergic receptors. In fact, of all the tested constituents of St. John’s Wort (a known antidepressant/anti-anxiety plant), amentoflavone displayed the strongest anxiolytic activity.

Summary: CNS stimulant, anxiolytic, anti-depressant

Sources:
Determinants of amentoflavone interaction at... [Eur J Pharmacol. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibition of benzodiazepine binding in vitr... [Pharm Acta Helv. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI
Biflavones from Rhus species with affinity ... [J Ethnopharmacol. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI
Semisynthetic preparation of amentoflav... [Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2003] - PubMed - NCBI
Transport of amentoflavone across the blood-brain... [Planta Med. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI
Antidepressant and anxiolytic effect... [Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
Review on plants with CNS-effects used in t... [J Ethnopharmacol. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of St. John's wort extract and single con... [Planta Med. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI
Isolation of amentoflavone from Selaginella rupes... [Planta Med. 1981] - PubMed - NCBI

Fatty Acid Synthase Inhibition

Fatty acid synthase, as the name implies, is responsible for the endogenous synthesis of fatty acids in humans. It is currently a drug target for metabolic syndrome. In at least three separate trials, amentoflavone has demonstrated the ability to inhibit fatty acid synthase, and thus fat production.

Summary: Reduced fatty acid synthesis

Fatty acid synthase inhibition by amentoflav... [Biol Pharm Bull. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI
Fatty acid synthase inhibition by amentoflavon... [Phytother Res. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibition of fatty acid synthase by amentoflavon... [Arch Virol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Phosphodiesterase (PDE) Inhibition

PDE is the enzyme responsible for breaking down cAMP/cGMP. cAMP/cGMP promote smooth muscle relaxation (vasodilation; this is how PDE5 inhibitors help with erectile dysfunction) and lipolysis. Indeed, Forskolin has documented lipolytic activity by increasing cAMP levels via increased cAMP production. PDE inhibition, as with amentoflavone, hits the opposite side of the coin: reduced cAMP breakdown. By increasing cAMP levels, amentoflavone can synergize with adrenergic agonists (i.e. b-agonists) because second messenger pathways follow the rule of amplification.
Amentoflavone inhibits a broad array of PDE isoforms, and it is the most potent inhibitor out of all tested flavonoids in Ginkgo biloba. Further, of all tested constituents of Allanblackia monticola, Amentoflavone was the strongest vasodilator, inhibiting norepinephrine-induced vasoconstriction by a whopping 35%.
Summary: Increased lipolysis (fat loss) and increased vasodilation

Inhibition of cAMP-phosphodiesterase by biflavone... [J Nat Prod. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI
Biflavones of Decussocarpus rospigliosii as phosp... [Planta Med. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibition of cGMP-phosphodiesterase-5 by biflavo... [Planta Med. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI
Antimalarial and vasorelaxant constit... [Ann Trop Med Parasitol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
Vasorelaxation by amentoflavone isolated from Sel... [Planta Med. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI
Inhibition of human platelet cyclic AMP ph... [Biochem Pharmacol. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

Muscular Strength and Endurance

One well-documented mechanism of increasing exercise performance is vasodilation, which helps supply (oxygen; waste removal) meet the demand of exercising muscle tissue (hypoxia; metabolic waste accumulation). Amentoflavone has a well-documented effect on vasodilation as described above.
In addition to this, Amentoflavone provides a relatively unique mechanism for increasing power output: increased Ca2+ release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. By increasing intracellular Ca2+ downstream of the signal for muscle contraction, binding to troponin-C is increased and the force of muscular contraction, on a cell-by-cell basis, also increases.
Caffeine acts via a similar mechanism to increase strength output, and researchers found that not only does Amentoflavone likely bind to the caffeine-binding site, but it does so with 20 times greater potency than caffeine.

Summary: Improved strength (Ca2+ release) and improved endurance (vasodilation)
Properties of amentoflavone, a potent caffei... [Eur J Pharmacol. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

Insulin Sensitivity/GDA - PTP1B inhibition

PTP1B is an enzyme involved in insulin signaling, and inhibition of PTP1B is being investigated as a possible treatment for obesity and diabetes. PTP1B inhibition will chiefly improve insulin sensitivity by augmenting insulin’s actions within the cell at a lower circulating level of insulin. This is a fairly novel approach to improving insulin sensitivity and will continue to be investigated.

Summary: Improved insulin sensitivity

Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitory a... [Biol Pharm Bull. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Dyslipidemia

Amentoflavone has been shown in vivo to reduce circulating lipids (LDL/TG), making it of further benefit to obesity/diabetes/metabolic syndrome.

Summary: Reduced lipids

Antidyslipidemic and antioxidant activity of t... [Phytomedicine. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Credit and thanks to neuron: http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...toflavone.html

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Actually lol'd at your cliff notes. :)
Lol. That was quite the rant so I figured I'd end it a little more amusingly. (Although it's very real haha)

Here's a more simple question. I realize a lot of the products have value in multiple ways, but Things like leucine is typically is more of a staple supplement. Where as gms is workout days only or used for pump stacks.

Where do the 2 new products fit it? More staple things that need to be constantly used for maximum benefit, or are they more goal orientated to be ran once every couple months?