Analyzed Supplements Sale?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Analyzed Supplements Sale?


    I've been hearing rumors about this since before the beginning of the year... any word?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I've been hearing rumors about this since before the beginning of the year... any word?
    What he said
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Things are in motion guys. I believe the hold up with the sale is due to waiting till some new products are finalized. So that we can introduce the new stuff and have a sale at the same time. Stuff takes time but as soon as we can we will notify everyone
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Things are in motion guys. I believe the hold up with the sale is due to waiting till some new products are finalized. So that we can introduce the new stuff and have a sale at the same time. Stuff takes time but as soon as we can we will notify everyone
    this just peaked my interest...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Things are in motion guys. I believe the hold up with the sale is due to waiting till some new products are finalized. So that we can introduce the new stuff and have a sale at the same time. Stuff takes time but as soon as we can we will notify everyone
    Any idea on a timeframe? Natty just posted the other day that the new PES preworkout was coming late Q2/early Q3
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Running out of Forskolin hoping its a combo deal.

    Saw the AT2 BOGO which is a steal but I have more than enough AT2
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Running out of Forskolin hoping its a combo deal.

    Saw the AT2 BOGO which is a steal but I have more than enough AT2
    Thats what I'm hoping for too. F95 and maybe some leucine would be amazing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  8. F95 and OG AB would be nice.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    F95 and OG AB would be nice.
    AB isn't technically an AS product but there were some rumors of a PES/AS combo sale but they could just have been the PES saleathon through np
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  10. Bump for some ideas of whats coming??? Been seeing the AS guys posting on FB that theres something big coming including 3 new products this month!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Bump for some ideas of whats coming??? Been seeing the AS guys posting on FB that theres something big coming including 3 new products this month!
    Supposedly before the 15th

  12. We are giving away all three products if you can guess what they are.

    https://www.facebook.com/AnalyzedSupplements
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are giving away all three products if you can guess what they are. https://www.facebook.com/AnalyzedSupplements
    Already took a crack at it. I'll have to give it another try here soon
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  14. Soon...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Soon...
    Yep super soon.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yep super soon.
    Any idea if this is gonna be a PES/AS combo or just AS?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Any idea if this is gonna be a PES/AS combo or just AS?
    Honestly not sure.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Ok chaps, final warning to get yourself on the list.

    Just saying.

    http://analyzedsupplements.com
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ok chaps, final warning to get yourself on the list.

    Just saying.

    http://analyzedsupplements.com
    Please let this drop early in the day haha...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  20. My wallet keeps asking me what's the hold up? LOL!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    My wallet keeps asking me what's the hold up? LOL!
    haha I have like 3 orders on various sites taht I'm waiting to pull the trigger on depending on what/how good the deals are on this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    haha I have like 3 orders on various sites taht I'm waiting to pull the trigger on depending on what/how good the deals are on this
    Oh really? LOL! I hear ya. I just ordered a bunch of stuff two within the past week like Follidrone, MyoSynergy, etc and I'm still looking for bargains. It's almost like an obsession. But please, don't tell my wife.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Good news whether you want the mew products or not!

    Sale on everything

    Cistamax sounds interesting
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  24. Interested on the cistamax as well

  25. Cistamax has been included in several products already.

  26. Five days at 14.99 for any product is awesome.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Five days at 14.99 for any product is awesome.
    1/2 off like in the past would've got me to purchase some stuff. It's still a good deal but not enough for me to stock up.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

    1/2 off like in the past would've got me to purchase some stuff. It's still a good deal but not enough for me to stock up.
    The price of f95 alone is gud enough for me lol.

    2 of f95
    2 L1000
    2 cistamax
    2 amentomax

  29. Heck, well I took advantage...

    Bought both new products including some extra Forskolin...never can have enough....

    Look forward to hearing more about this Cisitmax though...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halloween Special: Analyzed Supplements Mega-sale!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:14 PM
  2. Huge Analyzed Supplements Sale!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Log in
Log in