Oleuropein

dvp

Awards
Have you all thought about producing a real high quality olive leaf extract in capsule form? Given its antioxidant/fat loss capabilities, and its preeminence in a few PES products I think this could sell well if it was produced with an attractive Oleuropein standardization level.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can find a high standardization and large dose in the new PES Alpha-T2 ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find a high standardization and large dose in the new PES Alpha-T2 ;)
I use it in bulk at 20% extract. Hygrophobic causing it to clump bad which makes it annoying for me to dose. So I find little olive leaf extract nuggets and swallow them.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Udo's Choice sells some pretty potent liquid caps and bulk liquid.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you all thought about producing a real high quality olive leaf extract in capsule form? Given its antioxidant/fat loss capabilities, and its preeminence in a few PES products I think this could sell well if it was produced with an attractive Oleuropein standardization level.
I think I would buy it as a standalone. Stack it with Forskolin-95.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The higher minds are always watching.

Noted. :)

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I truly love this stuff. When I switched from the old alpha t2 to the new version I kept my recomp calories and workout the same and I started to lose a lot of weight. Idk why oleur. hasnt been marketed sooner

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly love this stuff. When I switched from the old alpha t2 to the new version I kept my recomp calories and workout the same and I started to lose a lot of weight. Idk why oleur. hasnt been marketed sooner
I start mine in a week or 2 as part of thyroid pct from t2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Benny, I bumped the request thread for you (in light of the OLE requests). ;)
You are a delicious creature. :)

I don't know your real name though so you are still domore.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I usually take OLE in the winter to boost resistance to colds/flu but I also notice a improvement in mood, vascularity, and a subtle recomp effect. I would LOVE to see a 95% forskohlin/ oleopurin supplement. I take coleus nearly year round but it's getting more expensive and harder to source.

95% Forskohlin + 60% Oleopurins + bioperine

Build me this supplement, and my bank account is yours;)

domore

Awards
You are a delicious creature. :)

I don't know your real name though so you are still domore.
People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy. I can't do this as domore. A man is just flesh-and-blood and can be ignored or destroyed. But a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, everlasting.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually take OLE in the winter to boost resistance to colds/flu but I also notice a improvement in mood, vascularity, and a subtle recomp effect. I would LOVE to see a 95% forskohlin/ oleopurin supplement. I take coleus nearly year round but it's getting more expensive and harder to source.

Tell me how much is in your bank account first. We need to know if it is viable lol. :)

Have you tried Forskolin-95 and Alpha-T2?

People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy. I can't do this as domore. A man is just flesh-and-blood and can be ignored or destroyed. But a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, everlasting.
Your real name is Bruce Wayne?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No comment on the bank account...dangit, I hate when my bluff gets called.

Haven't run Forskohlin 95 solo but did use Anabeta Elite and liked it. Alpha-T2 wasn't for me..Yohimbe and I just don't get along very well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How many mg of Forskolin do you use daily if you're using year round?

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I wish I had the money to take 100mg year round. I'd be a ultra lean machine

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What is the recommended dose for oliv leaf extract and oleuropein? I have a product which gives me 400mg olive leaf extract and 80mg oleuropein.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the recommended dose for oliv leaf extract and oleuropein? I have a product which gives me 400mg olive leaf extract and 80mg oleuropein.
I suck at HED calculations but for weight loss I would shoot for around 500mg oleuropein but as low as 50mg oleuropein has been shown to be beneficial (increased in insulin sensitivity)

Oleuropein supplementation increases urinary ... [J Nutr Biochem. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Extra virgin olive oil increases uncoupling p... [J Nutr Biochem. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
Olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf polyphenols improve i... [PLoS One. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
Oleuropein in Olive and its Pharmacological Effects

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For thyroid hormone elevation the dose needed is very low

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope to see this as a stand alone soon. So versatile

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope to see this as a stand alone soon. So versatile
I am hoping we can out out a stand alone product in the near future. I had put a suggestion in, we just gotta see how feasible it is for us to do. I got my fingers crossed!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see n coumaroyldopamine as a standalone as well! Missing it from original c20, and you have it in alphamine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 15