New Analyzed/SS Product Just Arrived!
- 06-12-2013, 10:51 PM
- 06-13-2013, 12:09 PM
ETA on when it will be available for purchase and serving size number of servings? Running X-Gels in PCT and will need this.
- 06-15-2013, 06:09 PM
I don't know much about GMS at all. Google says it's a fat, saturated fat. A food additive. Not sure why you would use it as supplement. Yet I thought I read on here that it's a carb. I've tried a few different pre workouts with the stuff in it and didn't notice any pump.
"Many bodybuilders purposely consume GMS in an attempt to build lean muscle. The assumption that GMS is composed of carbohydrates and healthy fats is a false one. While a key ingredient in many different products, this compound is composed of mostly fat. In fact, in most countries glycerol monostearate is considered a saturated fat Therefore, it is not wise to consume a large amount of this ingredient. The best way to avoid consuming too much GMS is to read food package labels. "- From,
06-16-2013, 09:04 AM
ETA is very soon following the insider deal.
T-Bone, GMS is primarily used as a pump ingredient. Most cited information is on glycerol rather than GMS itself.
06-22-2013, 06:53 PM
06-23-2013, 09:44 AM
06-23-2013, 11:39 AM
The insider emails were sent. If you are signed up but didn't receive one it is most likely to have gone into your spam folder.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kamara in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:08 AM
- By DevilSmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2005, 01:13 AM
- By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2004, 10:23 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:08 AM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2003, 03:27 PM