SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,390
    Rep Power
    3952601
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available


    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    Rep Power
    861929
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice to know!
    doing my own thang!
  3. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211399
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Love this product
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    2612160
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,960
    Rep Power
    4860766
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    12 weeks would be fine. I might have to grab another bottle so I can do the same.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    Forskolin can be (and should IMO) be dosed for a decent interval and 10-12 weeks isn't uncommon. If you do go with that long let me know how you like it, even though that would be a ways away.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,062
    Rep Power
    1118262
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

    My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  8. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

    My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle
    Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    bought SS F-95, take 1 in the morning 1 at night? or 1 morning and 1 lunch? thanks
    Shouldn't matter too much. I would take one upon waking and one later in the day and move one of those doses to pre-workout on training days.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,062
    Rep Power
    1118262
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?
    Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  11. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...
    Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,062
    Rep Power
    1118262
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    61.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner.
    Nice-
    You're cut up as f@ck in that avi...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  13. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,740
    Rep Power
    4084053
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Nice-
    You're cut up as f@ck in that avi...
    Ya thats from my cut last spring. Trying to get leaner than that this year.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    199351
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    98.65%

    How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

    I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

    Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

    Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

    Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

    I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

    Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.
  15. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

    I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

    Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

    Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

    Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

    I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

    Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.
    Check your blood pressure if you feel dizzy. Could drop
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,390
    Rep Power
    3952601
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Definitely one of the more underrated ingredients. Likely from the low extracts causing intestinal discomfort. But fear not with 95%
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. New Member
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    646381
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Lol, So I finally get the money together and go to order this today and it out of stock..natch. Also wasn't in $12 a few days ago now it's 17?
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,390
    Rep Power
    3952601
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

    NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

    NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week
    Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.
    I have a history of severe bowel issues. Forskolin-95 caused discomfort for about three days and now I use it without any side effect at all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. New Member
    bananaClip's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    194589
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%

    synthetic supplements sound so much better
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Why the name change?
  23. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why the name change?
    A name change could mean bankruptcy,mergers and acquisitions ,change of ownership,consolidating several companies under one,and many more.
  24. New Member
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    646381
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Good way to start a company and build interest is with like killer Grand Opening/introductory sales and deals..just an FYI..food for thought etc
  25. New Member
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    646381
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Buy 1 get 2 free..3 even maybe etc..
  26. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,791
    Rep Power
    1317357
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    A name change could mean bankruptcy,mergers and acquisitions ,change of ownership,consolidating several companies under one,and many more.
    None of the above. PES itself has had a name change previously as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  27. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    We preferred the new name.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We preferred the new name.
    Rumor was Ben did a bad job as a rep for it and they had to change the name to give him a second chance.
  29. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I did such a good job as a rep we started a new company so I could be more integral.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211399
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I did such a good job as a rep we started a new company so I could be more integral.
    Hmmm sounds right
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Uh oh.... 2 against 1. Ben you know you will be my hero always.
  32. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    That's it, you get back in your place!

    Bobby has my back. He is my brother from another mother (Canadian).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211399
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    That's it, you get back in your place!

    Bobby has my back. He is my brother from another mother (Canadian).
    <3 family
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  34. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Buy 1 get 2 free..3 even maybe etc..

    Or $5 a bottle?.
  35. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Memorial Day Nutraplanet sale, I'm sure the whole line of Analyzed supplements will be on sale.
  36. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I am surprised you guys need the prices lower on SS stuff.

    Another company even said on the forum they have no idea how we can supply Forskolin-95 from Sabinsa for any profit at all lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am surprised you guys need the prices lower on SS stuff.

    Another company even said on the forum they have no idea how we can supply Forskolin-95 from Sabinsa for any profit at all lol.


    I don't need the prices lower, just like to stock up on stuff when it is on sale. Have you seen those negative reviews on Nutraplanet for Forskolin 95?.
  38. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Plus I have been going over the Forskolin thread in the supplement science section, asking cooper some questions. Now I really want to try it out and at a good dosage too, for at least 12 weeks. That thread actually sold me on the product and now I'm definitely getting some.
  39. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,470
    Rep Power
    10742725
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The review about how low our price is? Yes, I saw that ages ago.

    I don't understand how someone can question our price on it when we get the ingredient from Sabinsa. It isn't like we can lie about the extract lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,589
    Rep Power
    6787826
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The review about how low our price is? Yes, I saw that ages ago.

    I don't understand how someone can question our price on it when we get the ingredient from Sabinsa. It isn't like we can lie about the extract lol.

    Yeah, one is by "Thomas" and the by "Jonah". They should take those down.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Tropinol finally available for order!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 12:52 PM
  3. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
  4. Stomach issues with 95% forskolin extract?
    By deltoidz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in