SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last

SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available

  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040
    Rep Power
    3099390

    SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available


    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,361
    Rep Power
    489875

    Nice to know!
    doing my own thang!

    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,926
    Rep Power
    6976598

    Love this product
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,172
    Rep Power
    1521328

    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  5. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,088
    Rep Power
    3639263

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    12 weeks would be fine. I might have to grab another bottle so I can do the same.

  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    3389278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
    Forskolin can be (and should IMO) be dosed for a decent interval and 10-12 weeks isn't uncommon. If you do go with that long let me know how you like it, even though that would be a ways away.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    1016206

    I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

    My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  8. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    3389278

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

    My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle
    Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    3389278

    Quote Originally Posted by left hook View Post
    bought SS F-95, take 1 in the morning 1 at night? or 1 morning and 1 lunch? thanks
    Shouldn't matter too much. I would take one upon waking and one later in the day and move one of those doses to pre-workout on training days.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    1016206

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?
    Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  11. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    3389278

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...
    Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    KY
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,856
    Rep Power
    1016206

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner.
    Nice-
    You're cut up as f@ck in that avi...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    3389278

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Nice-
    You're cut up as f@ck in that avi...
    Ya thats from my cut last spring. Trying to get leaner than that this year.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    91805

    How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

    I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

    Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

    Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

    Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

    I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

    Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.

  15. Registered User
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    56690

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

    I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

    Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

    Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

    Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

    I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

    Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.
    Check your blood pressure if you feel dizzy. Could drop
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040
    Rep Power
    3099390

    Definitely one of the more underrated ingredients. Likely from the low extracts causing intestinal discomfort. But fear not with 95%
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Registered User
    Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    414252

    Lol, So I finally get the money together and go to order this today and it out of stock..natch. Also wasn't in $12 a few days ago now it's 17?

  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,040
    Rep Power
    3099390

    It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

    NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,267
    Rep Power
    688639

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

    NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week
    Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  20. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,131
    Rep Power
    10439099

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.
    I have a history of severe bowel issues. Forskolin-95 caused discomfort for about three days and now I use it without any side effect at all.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  •   

      
     

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. Tropinol finally available for order!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 10:52 AM
  3. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 06:43 AM
  4. Stomach issues with 95% forskolin extract?
    By deltoidz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.