Love this product

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can it be used before break. Have a slot of 8-12 weeks of possible usage.. 12 too much?
12 weeks would be fine. I might have to grab another bottle so I can do the same.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin can be (and should IMO) be dosed for a decent interval and 10-12 weeks isn't uncommon. If you do go with that long let me know how you like it, even though that would be a ways away. :p

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of ABE & 1 bottle Forskolin.... I was thinking run the 8-weeks of ABE then start the Forskolin at the end, essentially giving me 12 weeks of Forskolin - am I correct in this line of thinking?

My plan is to stack ABE, EP, d-Pol, and maybe something like Recycle
Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bought SS F-95, take 1 in the morning 1 at night? or 1 morning and 1 lunch? thanks
Shouldn't matter too much. I would take one upon waking and one later in the day and move one of those doses to pre-workout on training days.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Sounds like a good plan to me. You planning on bulking or cutting and using EP and D-pol for 8 weeks as well?
Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going for slight bulk/recomp. I've been doing a Leangains approach with my diet for a while (seems to be working for me at least) - I need to get back into logging my food better before then though... Yeah - EP & d-pol for 8weeks. every other day on EP has been good to me...every day makes me creaky...
Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner. :D

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Ya sounds like a solid plan. I used lean gains with EP + ABE for a very solid cut last year and plan on trying to replicate it again this year but to get even leaner. :D
Nice-
You're cut up as f@ck in that avi...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
How's Forskolin-95 treating you?

I see many replies from people to test it but nobody speak up anymore how it was to take it for 4 weeks or longer, what dosage, effects...?

Also in review section only 1 review by a rep so not much loving by non-rep members hmm?

Was reading about forskolin online and it's not so harmless on your liver and some use just 4mg/day for cognitive edge so I wonder about taking 50 or up to 100mg/day.

Some also report brain fog after taking forskolin.

I'm taking it now for the 2nd time for 3 days in a row - now just 1 cap so 23.75mg/day and can experience a bit weird like dizzy feeling in head and a bit heavy feeling in stomach but also a bit fuller balls and softer sh*t.

Will go for 1 cap/day & a bit cycling like 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 days off for 2 weeks and stacking with Alphamine.
Check your blood pressure if you feel dizzy. Could drop

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely one of the more underrated ingredients. Likely from the low extracts causing intestinal discomfort. But fear not with 95%

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Lol, So I finally get the money together and go to order this today and it out of stock..natch. Also wasn't in $12 a few days ago now it's 17?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in stock, released under our new label Analyzed Supplements

NP should have it up for sale next week. We shipped it to them last week
Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sale next week? I may need to hop on that and finally try the 95%. I always really really want to like forskolin but every time I try I get the GI distress. It's one of the very few things that does mess with my GI tract.
I have a history of severe bowel issues. Forskolin-95 caused discomfort for about three days and now I use it without any side effect at all.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Good way to start a company and build interest is with like killer Grand Opening/introductory sales and deals..just an FYI..food for thought etc

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A name change could mean bankruptcy,mergers and acquisitions ,change of ownership,consolidating several companies under one,and many more.
None of the above. PES itself has had a name change previously as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We preferred the new name. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did such a good job as a rep we started a new company so I could be more integral. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh.... 2 against 1. Ben you know you will be my hero always.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's it, you get back in your place!

Bobby has my back. He is my brother from another mother (Canadian).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's it, you get back in your place!

Bobby has my back. He is my brother from another mother (Canadian).
<3 family

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am surprised you guys need the prices lower on SS stuff.

Another company even said on the forum they have no idea how we can supply Forskolin-95 from Sabinsa for any profit at all lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am surprised you guys need the prices lower on SS stuff.

Another company even said on the forum they have no idea how we can supply Forskolin-95 from Sabinsa for any profit at all lol.

I don't need the prices lower, just like to stock up on stuff when it is on sale. Have you seen those negative reviews on Nutraplanet for Forskolin 95?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus I have been going over the Forskolin thread in the supplement science section, asking cooper some questions. Now I really want to try it out and at a good dosage too, for at least 12 weeks. That thread actually sold me on the product and now I'm definitely getting some.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The review about how low our price is? Yes, I saw that ages ago.

I don't understand how someone can question our price on it when we get the ingredient from Sabinsa. It isn't like we can lie about the extract lol. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The review about how low our price is? Yes, I saw that ages ago.

I don't understand how someone can question our price on it when we get the ingredient from Sabinsa. It isn't like we can lie about the extract lol. :)

Yeah, one is by "Thomas" and the by "Jonah". They should take those down.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Plus I have been going over the Forskolin thread in the supplement science section, asking cooper some questions. Now I really want to try it out and at a good dosage too, for at least 12 weeks. That thread actually sold me on the product and now I'm definitely getting some.
whats a good dosage for you?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I will jump on the Memorial Day sale if it makes the list.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compare that to the purity and price point of other Forskolin products.

It is a steal. :)