Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine


    Name:  SS Agmatine Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 1744
Size:  85.2 KB
    60 x 500mg Capsules

    We all know what Agmatine is...but for the new guys::

    Agmatine is a novel polyamine that's quickly gaining recognition as a powerful ergogenic. It is formed within the body after L-Arginine interacts with the enzyme arginine decarboxylase. It acts as a neurotransmitter, a precursor to the polyamines and has many other key biological functions within the body.


    Agmatine is an imidazoline receptor agonist. Imidazoline receptors have several functions: regulation of insulin secretion, pain modulation, and neuroprotection/neuromodulation. Clonidine, another imidazoline receptor agonist, has been noted to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH). Researchers conducted tests on agmatine and found that it can also modulate the release of LH from its interaction with hypothalamic tissues. The modulation of imidazoline receptors by agmatine has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.


    Agmatine is also a positive modulator of the nitric oxide synthase (NOS) pathway. Nitric oxide synthases are a group of enzymes that produce nitric oxide from the amino acid L-Arginine. Increased nitric oxide results in vasodilation, which increases blood flow, nutrient delivery to skeletal muscle, and oxygen transport.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. There is an INTRO SALE at Nutraplanet while supplies last

    Synthetic Supplements Agmatine (500 mg/60 capsules): Discount Agmatine Supplements
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. it comes up at $50 but when added to cart the price does adjust. 2 bottles just added to cart.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    it comes up at $50 but when added to cart the price does adjust. 2 bottles just added to cart.
    Thanks for the heads up. Saw the price and was like "this is not a sale." Now I see it's a great sale. Don't really have any experience with agmatime, though.

  5. 500 mg capsules, very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Perfect dose for those who want to take 1g preworkout!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Anyone familiar with synthetic supplements? I've never heard of them...

    Edit: on the mobile app didn't realize I was posting in the synthetic supplements subforum. My apologies

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Anyone familiar with synthetic supplements? I've never heard of them...

    Edit: on the mobile app didn't realize I was posting in the synthetic supplements subforum. My apologies
    Synthetic Supplements are a sister company to PES!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Synthetic Supplements are a sister company to PES!
    As in same parents sister or step father/mother sort of thing?

  10. The father is the same and all of the cousins look very familiar. The weird British one is still there as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Fantastic!

    Will be watching closely for another deal like this I just ordered some Agmatine last night.

    Will there be an insider type news letter like for PES?!

  12. ... stay tuned!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Fantastic!

    Will be watching closely for another deal like this I just ordered some Agmatine last night.

    Will there be an insider type news letter like for PES?!
    There will be
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Good deal! Can't wait!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    weird British one.
    I wonder who that could be!?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I wonder who that could be!?
    The one whose Christmas card from Josh said "my favourite team member".
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Agmatine be good with the following supps?:

    Titanium XL, Alpha T-2, Divison 1, DAA, Licogenix?

    Not taking those all at once, but running those supps over the next few months and thinking of stocking up on Agmatine.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Agmatine be good with the following supps?:

    Titanium XL, Alpha T-2, Divison 1, DAA, Licogenix?

    Not taking those all at once, but running those supps over the next few months and thinking of stocking up on Agmatine.
    Yes it is fine to take with all of those.I Love agmatine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Just ordered a bottle from the planet! at 2 caps in the AM this should be a good way to get non-stim-p.w. with some bcaa's , beta alanine and glutamine :3!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just ordered a bottle from the planet! at 2 caps in the AM this should be a good way to get non-stim-p.w. with some bcaa's , beta alanine and glutamine :3!!!
    Indeed. For the price of what they are selling it at it is impossible to go wrong lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just ordered a bottle from the planet! at 2 caps in the AM this should be a good way to get non-stim-p.w. with some bcaa's , beta alanine and glutamine :3!!!
    Personally I would take out the glutamine, throw in citruilline malate.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Personally I would take out the glutamine, throw in citruilline malate.
    Agreed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Agreed!
    I do agree with you both , but I ran out of funds...I bought a new car , and I have left over bulk glutamine and no cash for citruilline malate! I do like it , great for p.w.o. pumps along with agmatine but i'm broke atm...gotta do with what I got!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Make it happen!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Got mine...(=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Been using Sythentic Supplements Agmatine for the past 2 weeks @ 1g pre workout. Pumps and vascularity are INSANE to say the least. Even on low carb.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Been using Sythentic Supplements Agmatine for the past 2 weeks @ 1g pre workout. Pumps and vascularity are INSANE to say the least. Even on low carb.
    Awesome, are you taking anything else pre?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Awesome, are you taking anything else pre?
    Yes...
    1g ACLAR
    4g Cit Mal
    1g Taurine
    2g Beta Alanine

    Always got good pumps with that, but since adding Agmatine I can see a noticeable difference. Gonna be a staple for me.

    Also just added PLCAR at 1g. Notice a nice boost in physical energy.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Yes...
    1g ACLAR
    4g Cit Mal
    1g Taurine
    2g Beta Alanine

    Always got good pumps with that, but since adding Agmatine I can see a noticeable difference. Gonna be a staple for me.

    Also just added PLCAR at 1g. Notice a nice boost in physical energy.
    Great stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great stack
    I got all that but the citruilline malate ;'(!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. I got a bottle of SNS Agmatine from the giveaway and have been using it pre workout since I received it. Its awesome. Best agmatine product I've ever used. With this stuff I can def change up my pre workout choices and save some money to boot. Thanks SNS! Loving it!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I got a bottle of SNS Agmatine from the giveaway and have been using it pre workout since I received it. Its awesome. Best agmatine product I've ever used. With this stuff I can def change up my pre workout choices and save some money to boot. Thanks SNS! Loving it!
    Love hearing this....glad you are enjoying it!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Love hearing this....glad you are enjoying it!
    Didnt he say...SNS instead of SS...like just wondering :/
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Didnt he say...SNS instead of SS...like just wondering :/
    Lol he did just noticed that, I think it is a typo....sns is solid too though haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol he did just noticed that, I think it is a typo....sns is solid too though haha
    Haha it is too , agree on that >> but yeah I think it IS , or SHOULD be a typo hahaha SS agmatine ftw :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  36. Its potent stuff...not all agmatine is created equally
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  37. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Its potent stuff...not all agmatine is created equally
    Should I up my dose? Not sure if it take while to build up or not but haven't seen many pumps from it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Should I up my dose? Not sure if it take while to build up or not but haven't seen many pumps from it.
    How are you taking it and at what dose?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Yes it was a typo sorry! All praise SS agmatine!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  40. I bought 2 bottles the other day and took 2 pre work out about a 1 from training and wow the pump was kinda skin stretching for me. I take it on a empty stomach. Sometimes I'll take one in the morning. I like to mix it up just to see if I get different results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is Synthetic Supplements?
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. Synthetic HDL, truly amazing
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Why I don't respone to synthetic T3?
    By Volcanodon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:51 PM
  4. The Synthetic Chemistry Thread
    By SyntheticChem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in