HCG measurement and storage

Smokey69

Awards
Just about to buy all the necessary stuff for my first upcoming Test E cycle, and am a bit unclear about HCG.

I see on the sources website that it comes in 5000iu viles, but seeing as I want to be do 250ui 2x a week, I wonder how I should go about measuring that? I assume it would not be possible to measure out 250ui accuratly out of a 5000iu vile, so do you need to dilute it with sterile water? If so I assume you'd also need to transfer it to a different / larger container? Do I need to buy some sort of sterile container to dilute it in?

Also, Is it fine to keep a 5000iu vile mixed up in the fridge for the whole 10 weeks it would last at 250iu a week?

Any help much appreciated!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Just about to buy all the necessary stuff for my first upcoming Test E cycle, and am a bit unclear about HCG.

I see on the sources website that it comes in 5000iu viles, but seeing as I want to be do 250ui 2x a week, I wonder how I should go about measuring that? I assume it would not be possible to measure out 250ui accuratly out of a 5000iu vile, so do you need to dilute it with sterile water? If so I assume you'd also need to transfer it to a different / larger container? Do I need to buy some sort of sterile container to dilute it in?

Also, Is it fine to keep a 5000iu vile mixed up in the fridge for the whole 10 weeks it would last at 250iu a week?

Any help much appreciated!
Bump--I have bottles of bac. water and empty vials, wondering this myself.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I did this a while back but it should answer your questions.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone that is produced from a sterile preparation of placental glucoprotein urine of expectant women. In other words it is an extracted out of piss. This is a must have in any long cycle or cycles with highly suppressive gear (Nandrolone Decanoate, Trenbolone and the like). Its main function is to prevent/reverse testicular atrophy cause by the suppression of the HTPA and the Leydig cells by mimicking the leutenizing hormones. In plan English it keeps your boys both happy and large. It does NOT reverse the suppression of testosterone production but use of HCG will speed up the process considerable. A full PCT routine is still necessary though. Again HCG is best used in a preventative manner.

To reconstitute HCG you must mix it with bacteriostatic water. How this is package depends on what brand your are buying. The most common is a 5,000iu amp that must be mixed and placed in a new separate sterile vial (we don’t use all of it at once). It usually comes with a vial of about 1 to 1.5 cc of bacteriostatic water. It also comes as two vials, one vial with no water. There is a 1500iu versions of the above as well. When mixing your HCG remember that is the stated shelf life is 8 weeks (60 days), it will last longer, maybe up to 16 weeks but it will louse potency. A good rule of thumb is not to mix up any more then you want to use for 8 to 10 weeks. If that isn’t available then increase the dosage as the cycle progress to compensate (note: not everyone agrees that this is an acceptable practice, you will have to use your own judgment here.).

Directions. This is my method of doing this so other may differ but this I think is the most accurate and simplest way of doing this. First make sure you have your supplies ready, you need one 5 or 10ml vial, at least 2ml of bacteriostatic water for 5,000iu or 1ml for ever 2,500iu you have, one regular sterile syringe with needle (20 to 25 gauge 1 inch is fine), a file for scoring the amp, alcohol swabs, and some sterile gauze (I am retentive about being sterile, a clean cloth would work). First use the alcohol swabs to clean off top of your vial and amp. Take your file and use around the breaking point on the neck until you have worked 360 degrees around it. Wipe again with the alcohol pad and wrap the top with the gauze (this keeps you from cutting yourself) and break the amp. Take your syringe and draw up 1cc of bacteriostatic water (make sure you wiped the top of the vial with alcohol) and inject it into the amp. Do not let the needle get dirty. Gently swirl the water around until all the powder is dissolved. Use the same syringe and suck up all the HCG solution and inject it into the sterile vial. Then using the same syringe draw up another cc of bacteriostatic water and inject it into the amp again. Swirl the water around for a minute then draw it all up and inject it into the sterile vial. You now have your solution made at 2,500iu per milliliter. This is convent because 250iu is easily measured by the 10iu mark on a insulin syringe. To change the concentration simple adjust the amount of water. For instance if you wanted 250iu for each .25cc then you would use 5ml of water.

If you have your HCG in vials then odds are it will hold 2cc so the above is unnecessary. Simple inject 2cc of the bacteriostatic water into the vial (making sure that you clean the tops with alcohol).

Here are some sample ways that HCG should be ran. For a light cycle (no more then ten) weeks with moderate suppressing steroids HCG is not really needed. If you want to use HCG anyway (doesn’t hurt) or are running longer then 10 weeks or using suppressive steroids 250iu of HCG can be ran twice a week for the last ten weeks ending just before you start you PCT routine. This will speed recovery. If your using suppressive gear for longer then ten weeks then 2 amps (10,000iu) is recommended. Then you can run e 250iu 3 times a week for the last 13 weeks ending on your start of PCT. Or you can run it 250iu twice a week from the beginning of the cycle switching to 3 time a week at the point that you can use the remaining HCG supply up just before your PCT. For example, if your running a cycle for 14 weeks you could run the HCG at 250iu 3 times a week starting week 3 and ending week 15, just before you start PCT week 16. Or you could run 250iu twice a week for weeks 1 to 4, then 3 times a week for weeks 5 to 15. This way you use up all your HCG (no waste).