great site question about m1t

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
okay nice site im got -745 reputation points can someone explain like am i in some kind of trouble why do i have -745 kind of embrassing. im new here

anyways i am on blood pressure medication and my blood pressure is under control i was just wondering can i go on a cycle of m1t while doing m1t. Thanks alot peace

thanks alot yaar:welcome:

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You should consult a doctor.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man, be sure to run about 100mg's a day. sounds like your in great health to run m1t. at around 100mg's you hit whats called the "sweet spot" of muscle gained.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
that is too mean im asking for serious advice okay

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, sorry for the dry humor. if you on bp crap stay the heck away from something like this. you will wind up really messed up, if not now later in life.

1ad man

Banned
Awards
really seriously bro im on bp medication however my bp is under control can some expert help me please . my bp is normal when on bp medication so can i take m1t thanks

phasar

Awards
  • Established
ya man, be sure to run about 100mg's a day. sounds like your in great health to run m1t. at around 100mg's you hit whats called the "sweet spot" of muscle gained.
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

phasar

Awards
  • Established
okay nice site im got -745 reputation points can someone explain like am i in some kind of trouble why do i have -745 kind of embrassing. im new here

anyways i am on blood pressure medication and my blood pressure is under control i was just wondering can i go on a cycle of m1t while doing m1t. Thanks alot peace

thanks alot yaar:welcome:
:toofunny: :toofunny: sir, if i only knew how to give people rep points, i would give them to you..............just to ease the pain man............. -745?? heehehheebwahahahaha:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.