which steriods would be good to help heal joints and tendons

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by vrykolaka
    I have a persistent elbow injury that has to be tendon related.

As it is I can barely move it and had to stop working out. My doctor is on vacation and his replacement took an x-ray and determined it to be inflammation. Nothing seems to help, though. So any information on aflutop would be greatly appreciated.
    Aflutop might be good for that, but try devil's claw root, it's a great natural anti-inflammatory that will probably change your life man. I know it did mine. NOW makes it, others do too. I use Kalyx's liquid extract.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    Not the IM version. If you get the IA version you do though. Better just to use the IM version.
    Methinks you are talking about Adequan? Is there an IM version of Aflutop?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Aflutop might be good for that, but try devil's claw root, it's a great natural anti-inflammatory that will probably change your life man. I know it did mine. NOW makes it, others do too. I use Kalyx's liquid extract.

I'll look that up, thanks!

4. I see deca and anavar help with tendons but does anyone have any idea about m4ohn or mdien. they are both nandrolone derivatives, I believe. is the action of repairing tendons the same?

5. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    I see deca and anavar help with tendons but does anyone have any idea about m4ohn or mdien. they are both nandrolone derivatives, I believe. is the action of repairing tendons the same?
    That's a good question.
    I know Cissus does great things for some injuries (esp. mine), but plenty of people would love to find a supplement that will
    "...increase skeletal muscle while at the same time dramatically increase collagen syn and bone mass and density..."

THIS would be an incredible selling "supplement" that would also make a lot of people's lives much easier.

Well...someone get to makin' this already!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by vrykolaka
    I'll look that up, thanks!
    Bump for feedback?

7. Been taking Devil's Claw root for two weeks and am attempting my first workout tomorrow.

So far so good...elbow feels a lot better. I *finally* got cleared for an M.R.I. on the elbow, which I'll probably still do.

For anti-inflammatory, it's working great. My ankle problem is gone! Thanks again for the suggestion.

8. Glad to hear I could be useful! I wonder how that would stack with cissus now...

Hey vrykolaka, return to training slowly man, this stuff works good but it takes time and sometimes even if you have no pain at rest, after weights it feels terrible. So take it slow and that root will be able to work its magic.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Glad to hear I could be useful! I wonder how that would stack with cissus now...

Hey vrykolaka, return to training slowly man, this stuff works good but it takes time and sometimes even if you have no pain at rest, after weights it feels terrible. So take it slow and that root will be able to work its magic.
    I was wondering that as well. Do you think there'd be any problem stacking them? From what I understand, Cissus has a mild anti-inflammatory effect, whereas this seems more pronounced. Thanks for the points as well, apparently I can't yet return the favor.

I took it easy today and didn't do anything that directly put pressure on it yet, like flat bench or any tricep motions.

Mostly squats and deadlifts with some bicep curls thrown in, just testing it out at light weights.

I'll definitely take your advice and take it easy...never want to go this long without lifting again!

Anyone else with tendon problems, you should really check this stuff out.

10. I have a few questions I tore some cartilage in my shoulder and I'm trying to heal it up as fast as
    possible so what would be my ubest bet hgh or deca, or anavar? Any help would be appreciated!

11. Quote Originally Posted by fruciano90
    I have a few questions I tore some cartilage in my shoulder and I'm trying to heal it up as fast as
    possible so what would be my ubest bet hgh or deca, or anavar? Any help would be appreciated!
    I would use hgh at 3iu a day

And nandrolone aka deca at 300mg a week
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

12. Grab some sns cissus xt for your joint, tendon, an bone ailments.

13. So does that mean I would inject once a day? I've ever used hgh before so I'm completely new to this I just news to heal my shoulder up because I'm leaving for the army soon should I stack test with the deca ?

14. I was thinking of going on a deca/ anavar cycle but I'm not sure yet. Hgh is so expensive I wanna try something cheaper first. so what do you guts thinly of that? I would love some in put what can of dosage should I do? Any help would be great!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which training split would be better to follow?
    By SpicedCider in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:07 AM
  3. What would be good to stack with 11 oxo?
    By Cerberus777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:26 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
  5. which prohormone would be best for me?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 05:12 PM