4-CH methyltrienolone

bigj

Awards
Does anybody know exactly what this compound is? Possible dosing schedule? Etc...?
I've looked around and asked elsewhere, but to no avail. Thanks for any attention I get.

bigj

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
is it 4-chloro methyltrienolone ? I have no idea neither,

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
is it 4-chloro methyltrienolone ? I have no idea neither,
I remember hearing on another board it's just another name for methyltren, don't remember the reason though. I'll see if I can find it again, until then I just bumped this to the top.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats exactly what it sounds like to me. Sounds exactly like methyltren.

bigj

Awards
well...

it's written as 4-CH methyltrienolone and in parenthesis is called (methyltrienolone)
However, I see that there is another compound (in this "article") that is labeled as
Metribolone (methyl-trenbolone)
and there is a large difference in "availability".
I'm trying not to be too direct here and still offer enough information to figure this out...if I've said too much, delete the inappropriate content, please.
Thanks for anymore help that anyone can give me.
I guess I'm a cat, cuz I'm curious.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's written as 4-CH methyltrienolone and in parenthesis is called (methyltrienolone)
However, I see that there is another compound (in this "article") that is labeled as
Metribolone (methyl-trenbolone)
and there is a large difference in "availability".
I'm trying not to be too direct here and still offer enough information to figure this out...if I've said too much, delete the inappropriate content, please.
Thanks for anymore help that anyone can give me.
I guess I'm a cat, cuz I'm curious.
I dont think ur revealing to much, ur not giving away a site or source posting or anything like that so i think ur fine on that aspect.

On the other hand i was just looking at another thread. The Methyltrienolone looks like MDIEN almost. Anyone see the resemblance?
I could be wrong but thats what it looks like now.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
So I see that it is extremely similar; but what effect do those little changes have?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So then how come Methyl Tren and Methyl Dien act different in the body if there both the same structure?

Also what would adding the 4chloro group add or do to this structure in the body?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What i dont get is the fact that Mdein and M-tren have the same structure, wouldnt they be the same then?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The structures are different; look a little closer :trout:
Forgive me, might as well classify me as a retard in the area of compound structures.

What would the 4 chloro do in the body tho? I know H-50 has a 4 chloro group, does it not?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only change i see is theres a line that is grey and not black, and then the other line on the H is grey and not black. Whats this mean Klaus?

bigj

Awards
CL

Cl would be chlorinated though, wouldn't it?
I'm not understanding if this is simply a methyl group on the 4th carbon position....if that's even correct, I'm no chemist and it's been a long time since I've taken chem/organic-chem.
Or if this is ? butyl ? 4-Cs is a butyl group, isn't it?
A chlorine group on methyltrienolone SOUNDS really wicked harsh on the liver......from my very limited understanding anyway!

bigj

Awards
depending on where the chloro group is....it can stop aromatization...right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 4-chloro group will change the way the molecule interacts with receptors and DNA. It will remain on the molecule through metabolization and excretion. You are correct in stating that halodrol has a 4-chloro group.

Enlarge the picture. If you look closely, you will see that methyltren contains an additional double bond in comparison to methyldienolone.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. If you could reword your sentences, I could try my best to explain. If I remember correctly, the addition of a 4-chloro group doesn't really increase liver toxicity. Don't quote me on this, however. :hammer:

I believe this is correct. I think the same holds true for 4-hydroxy groups.
Anyone remember that 4 hydroxy that ALRI was gonna come out with and it was supposed to be exactly like Dbol but with no water bloat or aromatization. Im guessing this would explain it?

What about 17B-hydroxy group?
Like M-tren from Alri?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lack of bloat and aromatization in 4-hydroxy steroids would likely be due to the large -OH group preventing enzymatic conversion.

Active steroid molecules already contain 17b-hydroxy groups. Are you thinking of the infamous '17b-methoxy' group that (incorrectly) describes M-TRN?
oooh crap got it wrong. Told you , call me retarded . LOL I cant even get crap thats on a LABEL correct!! But yes whats 17b-Hydroxy mean look like?

bigj

Awards
This molecule

isn't chlorinated....that would be 4-CL methyltrienolone

the molecule in question is 4-CH methyltrienolone

That's to expound upon my poor wording earlier. :nutkick: kick me in the nuts for my lack of communication!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lack of bloat and aromatization from 4-hydroxy steroids would likely be due to the large -OH group preventing enzymatic conversion.

Active steroid molecules already contain 17b-hydroxy groups. Are you thinking of the infamous '17b-methoxy' group that (incorrectly) describes M-TRN? This is the correct structural formula for M-TRN. Attached is a MOM ether, not a methoxy group. It's a shame the product was labelled incorrectly.
Is this a bad thing that it has a MOM ether attached to it? What does this do? Why was it labeled wrong and is that a bad thing?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help Klaus.

Is the mom ether thats attached a bad thing? Also why is it so bad that is was mis labeled besides the fact that its bad to mislabel things? Is this a bad compound to mess with or whats wrong with the mom ether bein attached?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
A picture is worth a thousand words.

I've never heard of 4-chloro-methyltrienolone, but I included the theoretical structure in the picture anyway.
interesting......if these figures are right then, Methyl tren is conjugated, while Mdiene is messing a bon in the cyclohexane.

its seems to me its very easy to convert mdiene to methyl tren by simple elimination reaction.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea true. I beleive tho that people thought meo-tren would be way more toxic then it actually was. From what i can see with Ryans lipid profiles it wasnt as bad as M1T or Sd. So we shall see i guess!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Klaus do you work for a company or are you just really smart in chemical structures? Sorry if thats being to nosey, but i remember saying you wanted to bring out Methoxy tren or somethin to that affect so im just curious.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How in the hell do I get this Vida book? :blink:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
How in the hell do I get this Vida book? :blink:
A lot of colleges have it. Thats about the only way i know of. Its from 1969 if I remember correctly, out of print and very expensive too. Thats just what i've read anyway.

Atlas

Awards
Some one had it up in the swap meet section back in the day! Wish I would of gotten my hands on it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang they knew about this molecule back in 1969?

also Klaus how come you say it had some interesting properties? Any diff properties then what tren ace has?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I mentioned 'interesting properties', I was mostly referring to its listed potency as 4x of tren as well as its oral bioavailability with the absence of a 17a-methyl group. It had previously been demonstrated that acetal and ether protect groups at 17b-OH did not cause liver toxicity (assuming the absence of 17a-methyl). At the time, this compound seemed to be an ultimate steroid: high potency, no aromatization, no liver toxicity, and orally bioavailable.
Aahhhh got ya. Thanks for all the info bro its much appreciated!

ChildrenX

Awards
So the compound in Methoxy-Trn is

17b-methoxymethyloxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one ?

ChildrenX

Awards
Thanks for the response!

I was wondering if you know for sure this is what's in Methoxy-Trn? did you have it tested?

I know you drew up a structure but what gave you that idea?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this since Mega-TRN is newly available! Great explanations Klaus! :)

Stupes

I'm bumping this again - as people are still looking for answers to Mega TRN.

Klaus is the man on this.

ChildrenX

Awards
All i know is that bigcat stommped on this compound as being completely useless..

I hope klaus can let us know more info.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
All i know is that bigcat stommped on this compound as being completely useless..

I hope klaus can let us know more info.
Big cat has lost it recently. I wouldn't listen to anything hes said in the last year or so.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Children - rather than listening to Big Cat - why don't you go read RyanSM's (a mod who's over 300 lbs.) log for Methoxy Trn.

ChildrenX

Awards
Klaus I have a bottle of M-trn from ALRI.

I am willing to send you a sample but i don't know how many you need or what not let me know.

Also if this compound is indeed 17b-methoxymethyloxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one Would that mean it is stronger than Tren ACE?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I cannot say I am 100% sure I know what the compound is. I am, however, fairly certain my initial assumption is correct. If someone would be willing to send me a sample, I will find out its exact structural formula.

My reasoning is as follows:
1.) The original claim for M-TRN is that it is 4x more anabolic and androgenic than tren ace. Such claims can only be made with supporting data. According to Vida, tren ace has been given a value of 500 in regards to its anabolic and androgenic potency. In comparing tren ace to other 4,9,11-triene steroids, only one was documented as having a value of 2000 in relation to its androgenic and anabolic potency. This molecule was also orally active without 17alpha alkylation. This molecule has a MOM ether group protecting the 17beta hydroxyl group. If a person does not understand correct nomenclature or wants to decieve the public, it would be easy to simply call it a "methoxy group."

2.) Steroid ethers are *explicitly* stated as being illegal in the steroid control act. If M-TRN was truley "methoxy trenbolone", it would be highly illegal to import, sell, purchase, or consume. I don't believe ALR would put himself at such an incredible risk.

3.) According to literature, 17beta methoxy steroids are very easily hydrolyzed (even more so than esters). It simply wouldn't survive the first pass liver metabolism if consumed orally.

It is very easy to conclude from these observations that the structure of M-TRN is actually trenbolone with a MOM 'ether' protect group.
Yep what you say seems to agree with what BC sayed over bb.com:
Not sure how relevant this is, since I've never seen the product mentioned on this board, but there seemed to be some confusion regarding this compound on other boards, so I figured in light of the fact that it could concern the health of users, I would post it here as well.

The company ALRI, some time ago, released a product called Methoxy-TRN. It never appeared on their site, it was quickly pulled from all sites selling it and all the write-ups about it were removed just as quickly as well, which may also go to establish that this issue may not at all be relevant. But some people in this day and age of hording designer steroids decided thy wanted to stock up.

The problem was that Author L.Rea (I don't really understand how he is connected to ALRI, is he an associate, employee or the owner ?) seemed to have made claims in regards to the product based in certain VIDA scores. On muscle guru's Bruce ******* aptly pointed out that the compound that is in methoxy-TRN, namely 17bmethoxy-trenbolone is not listed in VIDA, instead the scores cited by Rea were those for an entirely different compound namely 17b methoxymethyloxy-trenbolone. This is not entirely unusual behaviour for author L.Rea, he has a fairly poor reputation in the science-minded community for pulling things out of his ass. Anyone who has read either of his books will have to concur with me the man doesn't know what he is talking about when it comes to steroids.

However because of this, some people seemed to believe that the scores cited by him applied for Methoxy-TRN, which is not the case. On a side note, the scores in vida are obtained through now defunct rat tests and in no way match real life anyway. But that aside.

On muscle guru's however in the same post, Bruce ******* made an equally erroneous assumption by saying that 17bmethoxy trenbolone (basically trenbolone with a methyl group on the 17b-OH) is an ester and would yield free trenbolone. It is however not an ester (alcohol function with an acid function) but an ether (alcohol with alcohol). An ether-bond isn't really reactive at all, that is why steroid ethers are listed as separate compound (quinbolone for instance is an etherized boldenone derivative).

The methoxy group is not metabolized to any significant degree at all, in fact its quite a common group. Not among androgens, but among progestins. The work 'CFA analysis of steroid libraries' by Ojasoo and Raynaud demonstrates that this group has a tendency to strongly reduce androgenic binding and drastically increase progestagenic binding and specificity. Really interesting if you know that trenbolone is already a very strong progestin.

An older study by the same researchers, entitled 'Unique congeners for receptor studies' clarifies the whole situation in detail. It summarizes the RBA's of several steroids for the 5 classical nuclear receptors. In this study we see that :

1.Trenbolone has 125-150% the RBA for the androgen receptor as opposed to testosterone, and 50-75% the RBA of progesterone for the progesterone receptor.

2.17b-methoxy-trenbolone has only 15-25% the RBA of test for the AR, but has 250-600 % the affinity of progesterone for the PR.

That means ALRI has managed to put out a product and sell it as a potent anabolic that was 5-7 times less anabolic than the parent compound, and 4-12 times as progestagenic. That is when the original molecule was already a potent progestin. More evidence to the weak anabolic and strong progestational nature of these products can be found in other compounds that are basically well know androgens with an added methyl group at 17b-OH, like methoxynandrolone, which had virtually no affinity for the AR.

This just for whom it may concern. The bottom line is that methoxy-TRN is 17b-methoxy-trenbolone and IS NOT 17b-methoxymethyloxy-trenbolone, and will not yield free trenbolone either. Its a very weak anabolic with an extremely strong progestagenic activity (up to 6 times that of progesterone itself).

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
What answers are people looking for?

Unfortunately, ALR brought this to the market before me. This compound had been a long time 'fantasy' of mine. Blah.
I want the controversy ended, what did I just order and plan on putting in my body? :wtf: A strong androgen or a super strong progestin? I hope this product 'is your fantasy' and not the waste BC suspects. It would be nice if you could analyze the compound and either post the info or PM to VIP types like myself. :twisted:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now I need to know the answer also. I was just going to continue to ignore my one bottle of Methoxy-TRN but now I need to know.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
It is unknown what effect a 4-chloro group would have on methyltren. One thing is for certain: I wouldn't want to be the one to find out.
Are you familiar with the Cl alteration on the 4C in testosterone?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got decent results from the ALRI version. I have a log of it on here. In fact it is one of my favorite hormones now.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I cannot say I am 100% sure I know what the compound is. I am, however, fairly certain my initial assumption is correct. If someone would be willing to send me a sample, I will find out its exact structural formula.

My reasoning is as follows:
1.) The original claim for M-TRN is that it is 4x more anabolic and androgenic than tren ace. Such claims can only be made with supporting data. According to Vida, tren ace has been given a value of 500 in regards to its anabolic and androgenic potency. In comparing tren ace to other 4,9,11-triene steroids, only one was documented as having a value of 2000 in relation to its androgenic and anabolic potency. This molecule was also orally active without 17alpha alkylation. This molecule has a MOM ether group protecting the 17beta hydroxyl group. If a person does not understand correct nomenclature or wants to decieve the public, it would be easy to simply call it a "methoxy group."

2.) Steroid ethers are *explicitly* stated as being illegal in the steroid control act. If M-TRN was truley "methoxy trenbolone", it would be highly illegal to import, sell, purchase, or consume. I don't believe ALR would put himself at such an incredible risk.

3.) According to literature, 17beta methoxy steroids are very easily hydrolyzed (even more so than esters). It simply wouldn't survive the first pass liver metabolism if consumed orally.

It is very easy to conclude from these observations that the structure of M-TRN is actually trenbolone with a MOM 'ether' protect group.
I'll send a sealed bottle for results. Very interested in getting to the bottom of this stuff.

matt212

Awards
I got decent results from the ALRI version.....
I agree with this also. Seemed to add hella strength to all my lifts with quick recovery. So, whatever it is, it works great in my book.:hammer:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this also. Seemed to add hella strength to all my lifts with quick recovery. So, whatever it is, it works great in my book.:hammer:
Any body recomp with that like real Tren would have done?

matt212

Awards
Any body recomp with that like real Tren would have done?
Never tried the real stuff, but it leaned me out quite nicely with very lean gains on a subpar diet and a half ass workout routine. (Son was born that month). But if I was focus the whole time, I'm pretty sure I would have got better results. The strength gains was just rediculous for me. I thought M1T was the best for strength before I tried this. But these are just my opinions of this compound.

ChildrenX

Awards
Bump! I really want to know what this compound really is!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the real stuff, but it leaned me out quite nicely with very lean gains on a subpar diet and a half ass workout routine. (Son was born that month). But if I was focus the whole time, I'm pretty sure I would have got better results. The strength gains was just rediculous for me. I thought M1T was the best for strength before I tried this. But these are just my opinions of this compound.
What kind of strength gains are we talking about? Do you have en example, such as bench, deadlift, squat?

I did read ryansm's log, but the way he's training made it very difficult for me to assess what the strength was like...

matt212

Awards
What kind of strength gains are we talking about? Do you have en example, such as bench, deadlift, squat?

I did read ryansm's log, but the way he's training made it very difficult for me to assess what the strength was like...
I know what you mean about ryansm. He does it strictly for strength, I do it for #1 composition then #2 strength. to give you an example, I'm 6' @ 245 +/- 3 lbs. Don't really know BF, but I got abs.:thumbsup: Before I started that cycle, I was benching approx. 4 sets of 8 @ 235-265 lbs. w/ 1 rep max of 275 lbs. At the end of the cycle, I was doing 4 sets between 8 & 9 reps of 255-305 lbs. with a max 2 rep of 325 lbs. Leg presses went from 4 x 10 between 250-290 lbs to 4 x 10 between 270-325 lbs. Could have done more, but I already have weak knees and I didn't want to push it. DB curls, I usually stay at the same weight for that routine and was getting 4 x 10 on each arm @ 45lbs. At the end, I was curling 4 x 10 @ 70 lbs. So, there are some examples. Like I said in that earlier post, I've never tried the real stuff, but if the legal side is this potent, I don't even want to find out about the dark side. Not yet, anyway.:twisted: Keep in mind, that my goal is not really the strength gains but the recomp. I remember somebody saying that TRN will either be extremely weak or extremely potent. I think the latter. I just started a PP/TRN cycle a couple of days ago, and already there is some things happening. I will post some pics later. And remember, the information provided with a dollar will get you a cup of tea in China.:D

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about ryansm. He does it strictly for strength, I do it for #1 composition then #2 strength. to give you an example, I'm 6' @ 245 +/- 3 lbs. Don't really know BF, but I got abs.:thumbsup: Before I started that cycle, I was benching approx. 4 sets of 8 @ 235-265 lbs. w/ 1 rep max of 275 lbs. At the end of the cycle, I was doing 4 sets between 8 & 9 reps of 255-305 lbs. with a max 2 rep of 325 lbs. Leg presses went from 4 x 10 between 250-290 lbs to 4 x 10 between 270-325 lbs. Could have done more, but I already have weak knees and I didn't want to push it. DB curls, I usually stay at the same weight for that routine and was getting 4 x 10 on each arm @ 45lbs. At the end, I was curling 4 x 10 @ 70 lbs. So, there are some examples. Like I said in that earlier post, I've never tried the real stuff, but if the legal side is this potent, I don't even want to find out about the dark side. Not yet, anyway.:twisted: Keep in mind, that my goal is not really the strength gains but the recomp. I remember somebody saying that TRN will either be extremely weak or extremely potent. I think the latter. I just started a PP/TRN cycle a couple of days ago, and already there is some things happening. I will post some pics later. And remember, the information provided with a dollar will get you a cup of tea in China.:D
Nice gains!! I have two bottles on the way, maybe I need more. Keep us updated on your current cycle. you may have already answered this, but how were your sides, BP, etc...

matt212

Awards
Nice gains!! I have two bottles on the way, maybe I need more. Keep us updated on your current cycle. you may have already answered this, but how were your sides, BP, etc...
Thanks D_town. The sides weren't bad at all really. A little lethargy at the beginning, BP rose slightly, but after that everything was fine. Can't speak on libido, wife was just about to give birth. As a right now libido seems to be fine, everything's up and running.:woohoo:
The attached before and after pictures are from my current cycle. The lighting is kind of bad, but you can see the difference in these nine days. Keep in mind that I'm also taking Melting Point, so I'm retaining some water and the muscle definition is kind of flat. Also the second picture is after a two day rest, so there is not a pump in sight.

P.S. I think I look good with the 70's afro.:blink:

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Tuffguy80 Anabolics 9
xFRACTION Cycle Logs 105