My 1st cycle results & thoughts

Mess

Awards
  • Established
after more than 8 months of researchs and reading all about AAS, i finally decided to try a one cycle only (thats what i thought ) :run: i was really concerned about what sides i might get so i prepared everything togather in order to be ready for almost anything, i'm 6,1 was 238lbs with around 23% Bf and been training since 10 yrs and for the last 2 yrs i was really dedicated,

i planed my cycle to be like this :

week 1-10 Test Enanthate 500 mg/week , nolvadex 20mg/ed along the cycle to prevent any gyno that might think to occure and to fight bloating as well
i took 1 mg of finastride to block DHT and prevent hairloss along with nizoral shampoo, took 1500 mg of B5 (pantothenic acid) to prevent acne and to lower any lipids issue.

workout
was really intense with one muscle group/ed with no cardio at all due to lack of time,

Diet:
I did my best to take in as much food as i can (discovered that it aint easy to consume plenty of food) i eat 6-8 meals with daily cal. being around 3500/ed with protien being around 250-300 gms and carbs around 400 gms and drinking 5-6 liters of water.

i satrted this cycle with one thing in mind, to build as much muscles as possible and i'll worry later about cutting and wanted to learn how my body will react towards the AAS.

the anabolics were great, on the forth week i started to notice a great increase in strength and mass that continued to the end.

Sides:
i felt my digestion system isnt working properly ( i was going to toilet more often), my protstate got bigger as i felt it, got 2 pimples, one on my cheeck and one on my left shoulder,
and that was it.

results:
i was happy with the great results i got althou i was expecting more, 16 lbs increase in wieght, and 3% drop in bf (so net net ive gained like 20 lbs of LBM)
and now i'm in day 25 of pct i've lost 3 lbs and kept the rest. (i guess this is great) besides strength still the same as i was on.

Pct :
Day 1-10 20mg nolva/ 150 mg clomid/ 2000mg of tribulus.
day11-20 100 mg clomid/ 2000mg of tribulus.
day 21-30 50 mg clomid and libido is back to normal.
i have to say that the first week of PCT was really shitty, i had a really bad mood and was feeling depressed and lost interest in everything but i forced my self to maintain food and workout to maintain what i've accomplished, then after the first week or ten days, things seemed alright and started to get myself back togather.

now i'm doing a lot of cardio and will be cycling ECA and clen for two weeks each to get my bf near 15% then i will repeat the cycle but this time i'll frontload, but i'm not quite sure if it will work repeating same cycle again ??? and that would be 1st of dec. after doing my bloodwork (if everything is fine).

and i'm thinking about doing a third cycle of test e and Deca maybe on april or may next year, and just two months ago i was swearing that it will be only one cycle :rofl:

i have to mention that libido sky rocketed when i was on and felt like humping everything that moves,

I was trying to load before and after pics but didnt know how, i will if anyone tell me how...! :blink:

i tryed to make this thread as detailed to share my experience with you guys and especially with newbies like myself and to get feedback from the more experienced bros around this forum.

cheers everyone and happy cycling

Squats

Awards
dude thats great that you're doin so good during PCT. Congrats on the gains.... I will be doing my first ever cycle in about 8 weeks which will look like this:

test e @ 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Winny @ 50mg/day for weeks 5-10

and PCT will be nolva/clomid/maybe some rebound Xt/ trib/fenugreek/zma/creatine/milk thistle/NAC/and RyR

i might run nolva while on @ 10-20mgs/day just to keep bloat and gyno away but i think i'll wait til atleast the first week is over to see....

THANX MAN
by the way, how were the strength gains while on? like what went up the most and stuff?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
For only taking in 3500 calories a day... I would say 16lbs is pretty dang good as 3500 calories for being 6'1 238 and working out with a 5-6 day split...

Next cycle try taking in 4000-5000 with higher cals on leg and back days... see where you end up.

Thanks for sharing man! :thumbsup:

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thx squats,
stregnth hit the roof, 25lbs increas in Shoulders DB press, 30lbs in bie curls, 30lbs in chest DB press just to mention few examples.

i personally advise to use nolva immediately along your first injection just to be on the safe side and to minimize Water retaining and its good you are using liver protectants, i didnt use one cause i didnt know back then that nolva is liver toxic...!

Good luck bro and keep us posted of your progress.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
actually thats exactly what i had in mind, i was scared to increase calories, didnt know how the body respond to AAS and didnt want to store bf , thats why i'm cutting bf to 15% before i start my 2nd cycle

Mess

Awards
  • Established
It's been more than a month now after PCT and things are still great, kept a quite good portion of gains, i'm having some acne on my shoulders, i wonder why but after some research i learned that its my body balancing levels of hormones, any way i did a blood work before my 2nd cycle to make sure every thing is fine and i'll post the result within a co uple of days.

my 2nd cycle should start around mid Dec. and it will be a 4 week short cycle of Test and Winny Tabs in order to drop some fat , any thought and /or advise will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

TheGreatHunt

Awards
4 weeks of Test and Winny?

That's odd to run test for 4 weeks... JMO

I'm interested, tell me more of what it's going to look like!

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Yup, just according to cycles in Author L. Rea Book and according to what the modes and vets advised in a forum called Short cycles..., it will start by frontloadin Test E.1500 mg/1st week then 500-750 EW for the remaining three weeks and didnt take winny before but i guess i'll take 20 mg Ed (Tabs).Cheers

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I Got my blood work today which was Really Good in terms of cholestrol, liver and kidney and in Test , but one thing i was suspecios about which is the Test level, please check and let me know if you know anything about it
FREE Test :42 (normal range 31-94)
TOTAL TEST : 14.23 (Normal 6.77- 39.49)

Cheers

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i were to run test only for 4 weeks id run it with a fast acting ester like prop. The test e may get in a bit quicker cause ur frontloading it but after ur last injection it will still be in ur system for another 2 weeks and ull feel like **** guarunteed. Thats why i think you felt like crap the last time. Also winny at 20 mgs a day seems a bit low, anyone else agree on this?

That being said, good luck bro hope things go well for you.:head:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test e for 4 weeks is not smart. supension, yes. transdermal? yes. prop, maybe, but not e. and winny less than 25mg/day oral is also dumb. go 35-50mg (although if you think you are MPB prone, any amount of winny will hurt your hairline) why not just var or tbol? and why not 6 weeks so you can actually make gains?

you need to read up more on short cycles...hell, cycling in general.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
agreed, prop would be a better choice for a 4 weeker. size started a great thread about short cycles that you might find interesting.

newguy26

Awards
hey

well done..
im new here..any idea on how i can post a subject or question?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
find the appropriate forum section for your question and start a thread. best bet is to use the search function first though. 99% of questions have already been answered.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, unfortunately, i only have access to Test E .
Beelz, i've read the short cycles thread it was awesome and very beneficial and thats why i decided to try a short cycle , i'd really appreciate if SIZE chime in and check my cycle

so, here is my 2nd cycle :
1-4 test e 600 mg\w - fronlaoded
1-6 winny 50 mg \ed (oral).

cheers

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you're a fan of Rea I wouldn't plan the doses by the week but with daily plasma levels. It would make things easier in the end I think.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only 6 weeks after PCT and you're going back on? dont expect to gain anywhere near what you did before.

i still think test e for 4 weeks is stupid, but it really isnt dangerous at all. understand that weeks 5 and 6 are NOT going to go all that well for you (steadily decreasing amount of test in your system = low libido, bad moods, loss of gains)...which is why prop is good to finish with...i know i know, you cant get it. you should look around more.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
its never easy gettin off of a cycle but i guess it would be less of shitty bitchy mood and hpta will rebound faster , so i can be back on after 6 weeks .
the idea of short cycling is all about injecting AAS in the boddy , get hit fast (short ester or fronloading) gain the max and get off before your boddy produces cortisol to balance the extra Test level, this is what i understand from Reading ALR's and from the short cycles thread started by SIZE.

Cheers

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its never easy gettin off of a cycle but i guess it would be less of shitty bitchy mood and hpta will rebound faster , so i can be back on after 6 weeks .
the idea of short cycling is all about injecting AAS in the boddy , get hit fast (short ester or fronloading) gain the max and get off before your boddy produces cortisol to balance the extra Test level, this is what i understand from Reading ALR's and from the short cycles thread started by SIZE.

Cheers
i know all about short cycling and i think it serves a purpose...but the KEY is using fast-acting steroids that get in and get out. test e is not one of those.

you were on for 10 weeks and (probably) suppressed for the next 4 during PCT...so only back to baseline (approximately) for 6 weeks. if you wanted to do a var or tbol-only cycle, i would actually approve more than using test e (did i just say that??) because you wont be shut down as much as on test, even after 4-6 weeks.

winny is awful if you ask me.

i dont mean to **** on your idea, but there are better ways to do things.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
same old, the main purpose of my next cycle is to get rid of 20lbs of fat within 6 weeks, i'd appreciate it if you tell me a better way to do that, take in concideration that i have access to Test E, Dbol, winny & Deca .
besides i'm stil hesitant to use winny due to its side on hair..! but i'm getting bald anyway.

Cheers

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same old, the main purpose of my next cycle is to get rid of 20lbs of fat within 6 weeks
forget it. that simply wont happen unless you are a seasoned competition BBer who knows nutrition like paris hilton knows the back seat of a bentley.

you dont need juice to drop fat...and if you want to retain anywhere near all the muscle, you'll have to take things slower.

then again, if you want to try clen/T3 for 6 weeks straight with no food...you're welcome to and you'll probably drop 20lbs, but alot will be muscle.

best cycle for you is:

weeks 1-6 var 50mg
clen 10on/10off
6 weeks T3 "5/45/55" taper
and very few carbs

i GUESS you could use winny in that capacity but it wont preserve muscle as well, and you'll have more sides.

get a new source!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i GUESS you could use winny in that capacity but it wont preserve muscle as well, and you'll have more sides.

even with if i take test along winny??:blink:
you'll still have the winny sides that var doesnt give you - hairloss, joint pain, destroyed lipid profile.

you can stave off hairloss while juicing very well if you read up and take the right things.

test prop or suspension would be a fine addition to the cycle i layed out.