Tren/Fina -- The Reference Point Thread

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
In response to the continual flood of questions asked around this board, I am starting this thread to serve as a one-stop quick reference for those who are planning to use Tren/Fina - a feedback magnet. I realize that there are a number of journals already available, but I don't have the time to bring together all of that information if I had to do it all by myself. If everyone would contribute their own experiences here, others will be able to benefit greatly by being able to quickly survey the experiences of many, and they can take into consideration the up-to-date discussion of the consensus reached from these contributions, including recommendations. I will maintain a summary of this information in the first post.

The form of response from contributors which would be most helpful for the compilation of valuable information would be something like what follows (but please PM me if you have suggestions for improving this). If you've done a cycle, I implore you, out of gratitude for anything you've learned here at AnabolicsMinds to do everyone else a favor, by spending five minutes to convey what happened during your cycle.

Tren/Fina Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting Tren?
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential?
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?
4. At what dose of Tren did you realize the best results?
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects?
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?
8. For how long did you run Tren, and at what dose?
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing Tren?
10. If you were running Tren as part of a stack, what else did you use?
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?
12. Evaluate the role of Tren in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to Tren, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?
14. Have you used anything comparable to Tren, or is their nothing like it?
(If you have a cycle journal, you could link to it)

If this thread gets a lot of contributions and traffic in the coming weeks and months, it should prove very helpful. Contributors can edit and re-edit their original post as they learn more, and it would be especially helpful if they add information from later cycles. --Answering more than one question would be helpful.

If you have used any of the following, please post your experience in the appropriate Reference Point Thread: 1-Test/4-AD combo, a pure androgen, M1T, Superdrol, Anadrol, 1-AD, M1,4ADD, D-Bol, M4OHN, M-dien, Anavar, or Deca.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Fina Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting Tren? 195 @ ~ 10%
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential? 190 - 195 is my natural weight.
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people? Mid-range.
4. At what dose of Tren did you realize the best results? 75 mg / day
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects? 100 mg / day
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains? 75 mg EOD
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative? Night Sweats, Pissing like a racehorse, WAY MORE aggressive.. My wife said I was acting like a prick the last 8 weeks of my cycle. Also, cramping became a huge problem the last 6 weeks... Even w/ high doses of Taurine and plenty of potassium. (I always cramp a lot when cutting though.)
8. For how long did you run Tren, and at what dose? 75 mg / day for 16 weeks
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing Tren? 210 /~ 6-7% BF
10. If you were running Tren as part of a stack, what else did you use? Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 100 mg ED, Weeks 9-12 Test Prop 100 mg ED PLUS 30 MG M5AA
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they? Whey Protein (All The Whey of Course!):D
12. Evaluate the role of Tren in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to Tren, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise? Tren drove the lion share of my gains and fat loss for sure. Diet was a huge factor though as always. See my pics 4 weeks post cycle @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20802
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what? Meso-Ecto
14. Have you used anything comparable to Tren, or is their nothing like it? I have done 4 AAS cycles and 2 PH cycles over the last 10 Years.. The closest to tren would be 1-Test.

Hope this helps... Duck.

dego

Awards
Tren/Fina Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting Tren?188b @ 13% bodyfat @ 5'6''
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential? Not very
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people?low-mid
4. At what dose of Tren did you realize the best results? 75mg EOD
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects? NA only have used 75mg eod
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains? NA
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative? Night sweats. psychologically I mellowed out. I'm just werid like that.
8. For how long did you run Tren, and at what dose? 6 weeks 75mg eod
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing Tren? 206lb at 5-7% durring PCT and 200lb at the same body comp 2 months later. I never bothered to get my bodyfat measured as I didn't feel like I needed to be any leaner, ever. And keep in mind that this was a cutter so calories were restricted.... and I still gained 12lb of lean mass
10. If you were running Tren as part of a stack, what else did you use? High dose 4AD
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they? Don't remember but I doubt anything made much difference
12. Evaluate the role of Tren in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to Tren, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise? Tren is awesome everyone needs to give it a shot and see whats the sides are like. If you can stand them it is the single most effective anabolic out there.
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what? 23 ecto/meso (seems to depend on caloric intake which way i lean between the 2, I cut easily and bulk easily I just gain fat during a bulk and loose muscle during cuts )
14. Have you used anything comparable to Tren, or is their nothing like it? Nothing compares when it comes to the all around best. Best bulker, best cutter PERIOD. I've been told that 1-test is poor mans tren, but I doubt it seriously.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Duck.:thumbsup: Thanks Dego.:thumbsup:
Nice results too, both of you.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
My log would be redundant as it echoes what Duck and Dego posted, verbatim. I added test prop and cyp at 600/week with anadrol for the first month at 100mg ED and it was incredible. Nothing compares to tren with an oral.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing neither of you use fina in a trans app.?

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried it transdermal a couple of years before... But decided to cut my cycle because I wasn't getting the bang for the buck trans 1-Test was giving me @ the time.

I wouldn't consider Fina transdermal again... Needles are far less painful than skin rashes, plus I can sleep w/ my wife w/o worrying that I have given her a facial hair problem..:D

Last edited:

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
So you actually got better results w/ 1-Test trans than Fina trans?

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes.... But this could have been due to the duration and my patience. 1-Test trans kicks in (in force I might add) for me around week 2.. My Fina trans experience didn't really ever kick in, but I only stuck with it for 4 weeks before I decided to abort, PCT and plan for a pinning cycle.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Tren/Fina Questionnaire

10. If you were running Tren as part of a stack, what else did you use? High dose 4AD

[/B]
At what does did you run your 4AD and/or what would you recommend running 4AD cypionate w/ Tren?

dego

Awards
At what does did you run your 4AD and/or what would you recommend running 4AD cypionate w/ Tren?
It was 4AD base (no ester) IM ed. I forget the exact dose and I did tweak it during the cycle, but it was about 150mg per day on average. I do remember ramping the dose down not up as the base compound hits you pretty hard and gave me some pretty nasty headache. So I'd say that I started at about 1g base compound a week which is roughly 1.5 of 4AD-cyp but I've not used 4AD-cyp yet, so I can't compare. For those that are interested Animal is now claiming to have a kit that will put 4AD base in solution at 200mg/ml for a painfree shot but I personally wouldn't go much over 100mg/ml as base compounds leave some nasty knots.

Just as a note I'm a ecto-meso but Tren turns me into a full blooded meso.:thumbsup: I seriously doubt there is anything on the planet that works better. I say this as the 4AD was nice but I doubt much could be attributed to the 4AD. 4AD has always given me an immediate boost in strength and water weight followed by a boost in endurance and then slow but steady growth. I don't notice much in the way of lean mass gains from 4AD for at least 3-4 weeks.

Vigilance

Awards
I've never used tren but I've heard its very tough on the hairline. Did anyone experience this while on a cycle?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never used tren but I've heard its very tough on the hairline. Did anyone experience this while on a cycle?

I am wondering this too. I would love to try this, but not sure if baldness is in my genetics. Mothers dad is bald which means I have a 50/50 chance of going bald. Anything that would prevent it on cycle? Spiro or nizoral do something for this, or not?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren/Fina Questionnaire
1. What was your LBM and total weight before starting Tren?199lbs @ 8.7%
2. How close are you to what you think is your natural/genetic potential? I start getting fat after 210lbs, so I was pretty darn close.. Plus, I trained for 13 years before my first run..
3. Do you seem to need (much) more or less anabolics than other people? I only use as much as I feel will do the job..
4. At what dose of Tren did you realize the best results? 80mg EOD was a good amount
5. If applicable, what dose did you notice was too high, or too many side-effects? Only had the cough once, sweat alot at night.. Never went any higher than 80mg
6. If applicable, what dose did you feel was insufficient to realize gains?
7. Besides muscle growth, what were the side-effects for you, physical and/or psychological, positive and/or negative?I seemed easily set off when test only mellowed me.. Other than that, sweating and being horny 24/7, so no tren dick! ;)
8. For how long did you run Tren, and at what dose? 10 weeks @ 80mg EOD
9. What was your LBM and total weight after finishing Tren? I topped out around 215 with visible abs..
10. If you were running Tren as part of a stack, what else did you use?100mg prop EOD, 500mg test cyp in two 250mg pokes per week..
11. Briefly, if you used other non-anabolic supplements which you feel contributed to the results of your cycle, what were they?Just protein shakes and more food.. It helped alot..
12. Evaluate the role of Tren in the success of your cycle. How much do you attribute your results to Tren, as opposed to other supplements, anabolic or otherwise?I feel the tren made my physique harder, drier, fuller in appearance.. It hits me in 5 days or so, that's reason enough to love it..
13. For the record, what is your age, and are you ecto, endo, meso or what?29yrs old, Endo/Meso 'cause I tend to smooth out, yet I can gain easy..
14. Have you used anything comparable to Tren, or is their nothing like it? I feel 1-test was a good legal tren, maybe.. Only thing, I was so damn tired on 1-test, yet on tren i'm an animal!! :D

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Tren makes it pretty difficult for me to gain weight. I lose fat like a madman, my strength stays the same or gets better, and I may in fact gain some small amount of muscle though it's hard to say when you make a habit of staying between 14-20% BF.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Tren makes it pretty difficult for me to gain weight. I lose fat like a madman, my strength stays the same or gets better, and I may in fact gain some small amount of muscle though it's hard to say when you make a habit of staying between 14-20% BF.

Ex.
At what dosage would you say this happened for you?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Ex.
At what dosage would you say this happened for you?
I've done tren twice, enanthate at 500mg/week, and acetate at 700mg/week. Dieting on the enanthate I did lose some strength, I thought it was in part due to weak tren but I realize now I just need more than most people to get the same effect. The acetate has been a fantastic experience, the enanthate actually seemed just about as effective from a fat loss perspective though...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
ex, how are the sides for you at 100mg ED?

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
ex, how are the sides for you at 100mg ED?

-kwantam
Other than a slight increase in impatience with stupid people and high blood pressure, no sides to speak of.

S.C.

Awards
Just a suggestion but maybe the questionaire should include a question regarding which tren was used and whether it was a homebrew or not, so that distinctions can eventually be made about the differences between acetate and enanthate and also between ready made and homebrews :).

S.C.

EDIT: It might also be a good idea to include a question about strength gains/comments since many users use tren specifically for strength gains as that it one of its most well known properties.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Strateg0s is MIA, but these threads were a good idea back then and still are today. These are some basic bread and butter AAS.

Last edited:
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
This is a good thread....lots of good info, hopefully more people who have used tren can add their experiences and results with it.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I know that some people have used it TD lately...I'd like to see those results too :D

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
very good thread! i gues none of the other links work:(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bumping from the depths of AM Hell

interesting threads - any more feedback is welcome

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
.....in a tribute to Stategos' return....we should bump them all :D

I still do not see any Tren base TD feedback. I know you bastards are out there so let's have it. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'll post up in about 8weeks :D

these are definitely good threads.. they are like mini cycle logs