Blood work after a year and 5 cycles of M1T later...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, protein supps, creatine, couple cycles of t-3, clen, ephedrine(1 cycle).

Glucose-79
Urea Nitrogen-10
Creatinine-1.4
Sodium-143
Potassium-4.6
Chloride-101
Total CO2- 33.0
Calcium-9.8
Cholesterol-203( I blame chicken selects!
Triglycerides-79
Total BILI-0.7
Total Protein-7.2
Albumin-4.2
ALT(GPT)-515
AST(GOT)-160
Alkaline Phosphatase-69
Creatine Kinase-141
Amylase 95
Lipase 28

Free t4-0.7
Thyrotropin(TSH)0.28
HDL Cholesterol-13

White blood count-5.8
Red blood count-5.90
Hemoblobin-16.3
Hematocrit-48.1
MCV-81.5
MCH-27.6
MCHC-33.9
RBC Dis.Width-sd-40.8
RBC Dis.width-cv-13.7
Platelet count-274
Lymphocyte-41.3
Monocyte-10.2
Granulocyte-44.8
Eosinophil-3.5
Basophil-0.2
Lymphocyte Count-2.39
Monocyte Count-0.59
Granulocyte Count-2.59
Eosinophil Count-0.20
Basophil Count-0.01
NRBC-0
NRBC Count-0

Just had an ultrasound done but have to wait a few days for the results. Anyone care to comment on these values especially the liver I have bolded?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on anything now? When was your last M1t cycle??

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Wow, those look pretty high. Any chance that you had GGT tested? That is the reading single most indicative of long term liver damage. What was your schedule recently prior to the blood draw? How long back did you stop M1T? When was the last time you exercised? Ate? Drank booze? All of these would affect your results, and would be helpful for someone trying to make something of them.

Also, 5 cycles of M1T in one year? How did you run that? 4 on 4 off, repeat? What doses? (and what gains?)

Supersoldier works in a blood lab, so he in particular should be able to shed some light on these readings.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw your HDL at 13! Man, if we can get some more clear answers specifically (the ones that Strateg0s inquired) that would be great. Have you seen a doctor?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
last cycle of m1t was about 3 weeks ago. 4 on 4 off was the cycle. 20mg a day and i don't drink. I had been feeling fatigued the few days prior so it had been 5 days since i have been to the gym. Gains have been good each cycle. Gonna see what they say in a few days before I get too worried but in any case it'll be a good 6 months before I do naything again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah there's some freaky **** going on but hoping to find out some answers in a couple of days. I was told possibly monday.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well being as you came off 3 weeks ago these numbers are no longer so suprising. I would keep an eye out on your recovery, and I also suggest taking a long break from any androgens. M1t should be used sparingly at most IMO 2 times a year, as the damage it may cause to your cardiovascular system is quite evident. LDL chol. numbers in the upper 100's to upper 200's, and HDL chol. numbers in the teens or single digits is not good on your system. Especially running 5, 4 on 4 off cycles. Keep us posted.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of those ' i should have known better' scenerios. I still think m1t is a good product but I obviously overdid it. probably will stretch it out to 2 cycles a year after a looong off season.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't worry about it either since its only been 3 weeks since you came off. I've read it can take months before everthying will return to normal. I almost forgot to add that I still would get it checked out just to be safe.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
more reasons why i don't touch the stuff.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get another blood test 2-3 months later. let us know please.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
4 on 4 off was the cycle. 20mg a day and i don't drink. ... Gains have been good each cycle.
Do you mind telling us what your gains were exactly? I mean you've taken an absurd amount of M1T, so I'd really like to know more.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow Jayhawkk, I was just re-reading our PM conversation on M1T, hope you are alright...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my gains seemed to decrease with every m1t cycle. I ran 3 in one year, but I worked my way up to 4wks by the last cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Do you feel bad in any way?
Is Sleep messed up? Are you able to eat normally?

consider also Nolvadex raises liver values so - 4weeks on - 4weeks PCT - liver values may be the high the whole time.

scoher

Awards
I think normal adult ALT and AST ranges are 10-50 U/L.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
How long since you've been off T3? What did your T3 cycle(s)look like, how much time in between, ect. That TSH is not good at all.

And just to clarify, and me of all people is not talking **** ;) , you ran 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of M1T at 20mg back to back 5 times, and you've been off the 5th one for 3 weeks, right?

scoher

Awards
I just saw your HDL at 13! Man, if we can get some more clear answers specifically (the ones that Strateg0s inquired) that would be great. Have you seen a doctor?
I just noticed this also. This means his LDL is at 173 (assuming I did the math right.)
Also, I'm no expert, but your free t4 and tsh levels look low. I guess from the t-3.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks since the 5th cycle, yes that's correct. I ran t-3 with my last cycle so its been 3 weeks there too. the only thing i've taken in the past three weeks is protein.

As far as gains...In the past year i've but nearly 2 inches on my arms over an inch on my neck. Chest has got much bigger but I didn't remeasure that. Bench a year ago was roughly 245 and now it's 365 with other lifts going up proportionally.

As far is i felt bad? That was the reason I went into the docs to begin with. I was having bouts of low blood sugar and feeling really, really tired. I always felt a bit tired on the first week of coming off m1t so at first I wasn't worried. Even the tiredness wasn't the reason I went in. It was the sudden drops in low blood sugar. I get a call saying my blood sugar is fine but all the other things were screwed up.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to say this enough, M1T is without a doubt the worst compound I have ever seen. Its just not worth it.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I cant seem to say this enough, M1T is without a doubt the worst compound I have ever seen. Its just not worth it.
Listen to Sledge:
I had been taking M1T for about two weeks when I got blood work done
I started off at 10mg/day, then for the last 3 days before the bloodwork, I was using 20mg/day
my HDL was 7...it's supposed to be 35...definitely not good...anybody want to buy some M1T?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, my cardio is non existant. Like I said, a lot of reworking my lifestyle and eating habits.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm still worried more about the TSH than the Liver Enzymes or HDL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 3 cycles of t-3 this year 1 cycle of trimax. 3 weeks on and over 3 weeks off.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
right, there is just no enzyme to convert the t4 to t3, he suppressed his thyroid with the trimax cycles. T3 wont have an effect on the enzymes the way trimax does. Its another compound I am not a big fan of.

Maybe look for some seaweed capsules, the raw iodine will help relieve some of the weakness in the thyroid without suppressing it anymore.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with trimax because the place I got my t3 from stopped doing business.

MightyMouse69

Awards
Also, protein supps, creatine, couple cycles of t-3, clen, ephedrine(1 cycle).

Glucose-79
Urea Nitrogen-10
Creatinine-1.4
Sodium-143
Potassium-4.6
Chloride-101
Total CO2- 33.0
Calcium-9.8
Cholesterol-203( I blame chicken selects!
Triglycerides-79
Total BILI-0.7
Total Protein-7.2
Albumin-4.2
ALT(GPT)-515
AST(GOT)-160
Alkaline Phosphatase-69
Creatine Kinase-141
Amylase 95
Lipase 28

Free t4-0.7
Thyrotropin(TSH)0.28
HDL Cholesterol-13

White blood count-5.8
Red blood count-5.90
Hemoblobin-16.3
Hematocrit-48.1
MCV-81.5
MCH-27.6
MCHC-33.9
RBC Dis.Width-sd-40.8
RBC Dis.width-cv-13.7
Platelet count-274
Lymphocyte-41.3
Monocyte-10.2
Granulocyte-44.8
Eosinophil-3.5
Basophil-0.2
Lymphocyte Count-2.39
Monocyte Count-0.59
Granulocyte Count-2.59
Eosinophil Count-0.20
Basophil Count-0.01
NRBC-0
NRBC Count-0

Just had an ultrasound done but have to wait a few days for the results. Anyone care to comment on these values especially the liver I have bolded?
Do you drink often?
Do you have hepatitis?

My friend, those are scary numbers - did they suggest a biopsy?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you drink often?
Do you have hepatitis?

He already stated that he doesn't drink, and the numbers aren't good but they aren't that bad either. The ALT is the worst value there that I can see, it is very high.

MightyMouse69

Awards
He already stated that he doesn't drink, and the numbers aren't good but they aren't that bad either. The ALT is the worst value there that I can see, it is very high.
from one doc to another...are you serious?

Zip91

Awards
Do you drink often?
Do you have hepatitis?

Those numbers are NOT good at all. I just had full blood work done right before a 1-test/4-ad Transdermal cycle (which isn't that bad).

Anyway, here's the Ranges the "Labcorp" provided me, stating that these are the normal ranges. Mine results are in parenthesis:

TSH range 0.350 - 5.500 uIU/mL (Mine: 3.049)
LDL cholesterol range <100 mg/dl (mine: 112)
HDL cholesterol range 40-59 mg/dL (mine: 69)
AST range 0-40 UI/L (mine: 27)
ALT range 0-40 UI/L (mine: 29)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
from one doc to another...are you serious?
I know what your saying, the numbers speak for themselves, but I'm not sure that's what he needs to hear right now. Let's look at the bottom line: future cirrhosis, current fibrosis, cardiovascular risk. But of course, it's kind of unavoidable, you just minimize the time that it's like that and take counter measures to promote recovery. My enzymes have hit the high two's and my HDL has approched single digits before, so I know what he's feeling (believe it or not, from short term SERM therapy)

MightyMouse69

Awards
I know what your saying, the numbers speak for themselves, but I'm not sure that's what he needs to hear right now. Let's look at the bottom line: future cirrhosis, current fibrosis, cardiovascular risk. But of course, it's kind of unavoidable, you just minimize the time that it's like that and take counter measures to promote recovery. My enzymes have hit the high two's and my HDL has approched single digits before, so I know what he's feeling (believe it or not, from short term SERM therapy)
Dr. D,
I hear where you are coming from. However it seems that as much info there is out there on this compound and the adverse effects to look out for. Some are still dosing too often and too high. I saw no indication that he was educated on liver supps, etc...and I have a problem with that. His ALT(GPT) was 515, AST(GOT) was 160 and HDL Cholesterol-13. I worked in drug development for many years and our trials would of gotten shut down if we had a a subject achieve this.

Your posts are the most informative to me.
Thanks

gotgame83

Awards
damn, im glad i havent used the m1t i purchased (LG). it seems that picking up some dbol instead would actually be less harmful. Im gonna get rid of this stuff tonight

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
man i was going to run 4 weeks Mit cycle............now im scared to death

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran all the liver supps for recovery. My PCT was dead on as far as I have researched. Took heart health supps too.

Gonna wait till the doc gets back with me with the ultrasound report then get a second blood test done in another 4 weeks

MightyMouse69

Awards
I ran all the liver supps for recovery. My PCT was dead on as far as I have researched. Took heart health supps too.

Gonna wait till the doc gets back with me with the ultrasound report then get a second blood test done in another 4 weeks
We look forward to hearing about better number for you. You may want to back off the methyls for a while. BTW do you take tylenol or other similar pain relievers?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All suppliments have stopped and will stop for at least 6 months. That's if they say everything is good just my values are too high. If I have any permanent damage then I won't be taking anything other than protein from here on out.

I don't take any pain relievers, don't smoke, drink, recreational drugs. I am a pretty boring guy :) I'm pretty sure if I did I would be in the hhospital by now .

The waiting is killing me though. Now every pain I get i'm wondering if my body is dying on me :p

size

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any family history that may indicate a predisposition to liver problems?

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
He ran 5 cycles of M1T in 1 year....way too many and not enough rest in between.

He also justed finished a cycle 3 weeks ago...

So before we all start bashing M1T...lets look at the facts. Sure M1T is some strong ****...but the only thing to blame would be the person who abused it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never once blamed M1T but running 5 cycles in a year isn't too unfathomable. 4xon 4xoff=8 weeksx5 40 weeks out of 52 on m1t with a couple of those cycles at 10mg a day 1 at 30mg for a week of it and the rest at 20mg.

I should of got bloodwork sooner but reality is some people do not even have medical insurance who use this stuff. I just was giving a heads up on my specific scenerio. I figure any info is better than none.

I did too many cycles, too high of a dosage with not enough medical checkups.

Oh, no liver problems that I am aware of but there is a history of diabetes.

Just to state again so no one confuses what I am trying to say. I think if used moderatly and responsibly with proper PCT you shouldn't have a problem but i would still suggest bloodwork and checkups even if you feel fine in case your body is doing things you're not aware of :)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because the physical sides are so bad with M1T as well as blood results, i only use M1T@5mg for the first 2weeks to jumpstart a 6-7 week transdermal ph cycle. I'll do this twice a year now. i still hate M1T to a passion, but the body recomp is amazing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk - did your libido come back during the last weeks of PCT - I've never ran a 4weeker but most report that their libido is dead until the last week of PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He ran 5 cycles of M1T in 1 year....way too many and not enough rest in between.

He also justed finished a cycle 3 weeks ago...

So before we all start bashing M1T...lets look at the facts. Sure M1T is some strong ****...but the only thing to blame would be the person who abused it.
There have been other members of this board who have had similar problems when using it conservatively to include myself. His scenario is also quite possible amongst the uninformed public. We don't need to bash m1t, but we do need to educate ourselves of the possible sides, and risks when using it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is still dead but yeah it would stay dead until last week of recovery usually. Sometimes longer but not much.

OULexicon

Awards
Most doctors wil tell you that heathly products can be good for you, but bad is bad on your body. You can't erase the bad with supplements that are good for you.