Hyperdrolx2 help with joint support too
- 02-16-2008, 10:35 AM
- 02-17-2008, 10:58 PM
- 02-18-2008, 12:27 AM
02-21-2008, 09:13 AM
02-22-2008, 08:34 AM
The cissus joint support is an added bonus, but the addition was made for the anabolic effect of certain phytosterols. If you are in need of major joint support, it might be beneficial to stack with another cissus-based supplement designed specifically for joint support.
02-22-2008, 09:04 AM
I am planning on using Hyperdrolx2 in my PCT of a pulse Havoc cycle. I will be taking Incarnate from Palo Alto Labs throughout my Havoc dosage. I read the ingredients of Hyperdrolx2 and thought I could just use that as joint support for PCT.... but guess not. Oh well I have enough Incarnate anyway.
02-22-2008, 09:52 AM
I just don't want people to read this, think it's a joint support formula, and lash back when it doesn't pan out as compared to a joint formula
Hypderol will make an excellent addition to your post cycle therapy stack.
02-22-2008, 10:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FireRescue in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:42 PM
- By mondata in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
- By chedapalooza in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:29 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
- By Blesum in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 03-21-2007, 05:21 PM