The Official MASS FX Writeup

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Here it is guys, the much anticipated writeup.

Please bring all questions to the following forum:
Ask Dr.D

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. Is Dr. D still going to pop over here and possibly answer some board member questions, or is that why the link there?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Is Dr. D still going to pop over here and possibly answer some board member questions, or is that why the link there?
That link is just a guaranteed place to get your question answered by Dr.D. If you post it in their...........he will read it :)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Why cant he read here? Oh this is soo complicated!! lol
Hey fed ex man just dropped off my mass fx like 5 min ago.
I got a free sticker too.

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
so its a really strong anabolic but a weak androgenic please explain how this is good, im not smart like you guys when it come to this stuff

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Clean gains without the bad androgenic sides. Thats usually what you want in a clean compound........in a nutshell.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Clean gains without the bad androgenic sides. Thats usually what you want in a clean compound........in a nutshell.
golly gosh, who woulda thunk that, lol....you have far more patience in answering that question than I brotha.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so its a really strong anabolic but a weak androgenic please explain how this is good, im not smart like you guys when it come to this stuff
IT WORKS!!! Simple enough for ya? :icon_lol:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think Dr. D can give me the winning lottery numbers for Friday? Can you all squeeze me in please :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why cant he read here? Oh this is soo complicated!! lol
Hey fed ex man just dropped off my mass fx like 5 min ago.
I got a free sticker too.
Guys, I only have a crappy D5100 Dell so I can only be in like 8 or 9 places at once! I can answer questions here too and I'm sorry it has become so complicated, but please help me consolidate locations if you can! Plus my PMs are always open to all.

Everybody has heard of Acivate right? Ok, to make this simple, read my original write up on that because it is directly applicable to MFX. However, when I formulated MFX I added 3 additional ingredients that are only covered in it's specific write up so I encourage you to click the AX link and read it! MassFX plus Hyperdrol is the premier non-hormonal stack available anywhere right now for sure.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must get those winning numbers to Fit-n-Firm. I dare not keep her waiting! :whip:

kingofthechiba

Awards
thanks D. can you please give a estimate on how much users should expect to gain (weight) while using fx?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks D. can you please give a estimate on how much users should expect to gain (weight) while using fx?
GAINS depend on greatly consistent diet and exercise. Each of us is different and can expect to gain or lose different amounts of weight while on this supplement.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
GAINS depend on greatly consistent diet and exercise. Each of us is different and can expect to gain or lose different amounts of weight while on this supplement.
that being said, there have been some veryyyy impressive 1 month weight gains on this. You can see the logs at anabolicx.com under forums

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
is this supposed to be similar to real anavar?[if not sorry thought I read in another post]can it be used by its self--eveything I read has it stacked with somthing?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
is this supposed to be similar to real anavar?
No, no it's not. This is an all natural product that will give mild PH style gains.

I read in another post]can it be used by its self--eveything I read has it stacked with somthing?
Nope it works great as a stand alone. We paid it with Hyperdrol to increase the gains and an insurance policy against any estro related sides. BUT you can take it alone just fine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Fed Ex arrived for me today as well. :woohoo: I can't wait to try this.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Mass FX for a few days now. I already had a good mentality from my other items in my stack (Jungle WF, Restore, Alpha Drive), but this product is kicking it up a notch.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! It may be a little overkill to be doing the alpha Drive AND FX. But sounds like you are liking the stack!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Mass FX for a few days now. I already had a good mentality from my other items in my stack (Jungle WF, Restore, Alpha Drive), but this product is kicking it up a notch.
Awesome! Keep us posted.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I need to get a charger for my Pentax camera and take some pictures. The progress is so good it seems like there are changes every few days even without the Mass FX once the other stuff kicked in and now I've been on Mass FX and I feel harder and my mind says I can take on the world. Everything is in tune:
Sleep = Asleep at 1:00AM, up and rolling at 9:30 (I work evenings)
Workout = Modified HIT training every other day, variable cardio workouts, competitive rowing one day a week in the morning
Diet = Consistent, no need to cheat. Breakfast = 6 egg whites, one whole wheat english muffin with natural, organic PB, 4 small oranges, 1/2 steel cut oats w/splenda. Meal 2 = chicken or fish with 1 serving of nuts and a very large yam or brown rice with veggies, post workout shake (ALRI protein @ 3 scoops in water), post workout meal = chicken or fish with a large amount of white rice and slightly steamed carrots, then i eat 2 more meals and phase out the carbs little by little and maybe have a protein shake before bed and take CAMPH and ambien if I'm too worked up.
Staple supps = Vigor, Super Fish Fats, CAMPH, good multi, Liver Aid

On the Jungle Warfare, Alpha Drive, and Restore stack I started really feeling it after 2.5-3 weeks and I added in the Mass FX after about 5 weeks (due to shipping delays)

It's Friday and I've been on Mass FX since Monday. Everything is tighter and I feel better. I have a very positive attitude and although I'm a very mellow guy, I feel invincible and I feel uninhibited to kick some ass.

I don't count calories verbatim, because there is no way to truly tell how much you need unless you're really in tune with your body and now that my mind/body are synchronized, I trust my instincts with my amounts of food. I never cheat and I never cut myself short; That just leads to disappointment. I'm going for a recomp effect and I must say that my results are quite favorable since my start and Mass FX is looking and feeling quite promising!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like you are primed and tuned! NOW GO GET 'EM TIGER! :bb2:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I don't count calories verbatim, because there is no way to truly tell how much you need unless you're really in tune with your body and now that my mind/body are synchronized, I trust my instincts with my amounts of food. I never cheat and I never cut myself short; That just leads to disappointment. I'm going for a recomp effect and I must say that my results are quite favorable since my start and Mass FX is looking and feeling quite promising!
You are so in the zone right now, I would do just as you are sticking to your proven protocols (which look great) and eating intuitively otherwise.

MFX is superb for recomp BTW. I have even recomp'ed using it in PCT on restricted cals so I know it will work with what you're doing. The alpha feeling you have from MFX is honest too. It's not that puffed up attitude feeling, it's a true reflection of a healthy and effective product combined with a great diet and proper training. I get it too with an undeniable libido surge to go with it. Thanks for the positive and inspiring post!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Good choice :) You will not be disappointed. No one has yet.

Got2Bhuge

Awards
Sides?

Okay, I'm definitely considering to purchase me some of this. Since it's non-hormonal, I'm guessing there is no PCT required when using Mass-FX. But are there any other sides to expect? Acne breakouts? Flatulence? Just curious...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm definitely considering to purchase me some of this. Since it's non-hormonal, I'm guessing there is no post cycle therapy required when using Mass-FX. But are there any other sides to expect? Acne breakouts? Flatulence? Just curious...
Correct there is no post cycle therapy needed BUT there are sides to be expected. You can read though the logs (35) over at the AX forum. The most common sides were Acne and aggression. It is a powerful product and you WILL feel it within 3-5 days.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Correct there is no post cycle therapy needed BUT there are sides to be expected. You can read though the logs (35) over at the AX forum. The most common sides were Acne and aggression. It is a powerful product and you WILL feel it within 3-5 days.
I think it's actually perfect to use in PCT w/ an AI (like HD) or a SERM. It can be used to bridge cycles without loosing a beat and recovering at the same time. Acne is the only side I noticed and it was not super bad. The aggression was not the mean type, more just that alpha feeling of confidence and strength with me.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm definitely considering to purchase me some of this. Since it's non-hormonal, I'm guessing there is no post cycle therapy required when using Mass-FX. But are there any other sides to expect? Acne breakouts? Flatulence? Just curious...
I've not experienced any unwanted sides with my stack and I've been running Mass FX with JW, Alpha Drive, Restore and since the Mass FX has been added about 6 days ago, I've felt nothing but further positive effects with the stack. I don't break out ever since I've been using this stuff called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap". It's an organic formula and it really revitalizes the skin. Ever since I started bringing a towel and a change of clothes with my Magic Soap to the gym to shower right after the workout is completed, I have yet to see one zit and my test levels are excrutiatingly high right now. Also, since I've been taking Vigor and Liver Aid, I figure that maybe any toxins that have been contributing to acne internally have been removed.

Got2Bhuge

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm ordering some Mass-FX after my next payday, fo sho!

I don't break out ever since I've been using this stuff called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap". It's an organic formula and it really revitalizes the skin. Ever since I started bringing a towel and a change of clothes with my Magic Soap to the gym to shower right after the workout is completed, I have yet to see one zit and my test levels are excrutiatingly high right now
Extra thanks for this advice, FoG. Acne is the one side that has troubled me in the past. I will give this magic soap a shot and see what it does for me while I'm on my stack.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up guys this looks like an awesome product, DR D you've out done yourself once again :).

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you on that one. :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
A late Saturday night workout... I usually don't work out this late, but I love doing HIT training in an empty gym, and being that I have a key, I popped some hardcore industrial music in the facility and had my pick of every piece of equipment and no one to get in my way. I was doing cable crossovers for a change-up from dumbells and I was noticing the veins in my arms and my shoulders. I have never seen as much vascularity as I have tonite. I still have a ways to go until my stack is complete as well. I'm anxious to see how the NHA works when Mass FX is in weeks 2 and 3/beyond. I'm enjoying some white rice, steamed carrots, and tuna post workout after some of ALRI's new protein.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
A late Saturday night workout... I usually don't work out this late, but I love doing HIT training in an empty gym, and being that I have a key, I popped some hardcore industrial music in the facility and had my pick of every piece of equipment and no one to get in my way. I was doing cable crossovers for a change-up from dumbells and I was noticing the veins in my arms and my shoulders. I have never seen as much vascularity as I have tonite. I still have a ways to go until my stack is complete as well. I'm anxious to see how the NHA works when Mass FX is in weeks 2 and 3/beyond. I'm enjoying some white rice, steamed carrots, and tuna post workout after some of ALRI's new protein.
That's great to hear and thanks for the update. Keep us posted with your progress. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome Mass Fx Contest you have going with cash :D Why is it not over here at AM too ? Theres gonna be some jacked mofo's running around these parts ;)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Mass Fx Contest you have going with cash :D Why is it not over here at AM too ? Theres gonna be some jacked mofo's running around these parts ;)
Should be up anytime over here. sublimejeh should have that sucker up shortly.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX is all about Jacked Up MOFO's. We are about making Anabolic Monsters one Day at a time!!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
AX is all about Jacked Up MOFO's. We are about making Anabolic Monsters one Day at a time!!!
Speaking of jacked up..........I can't wait for you to start your Mass FX cycle.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too Big GUY salivating at the thought!!!