Rage's Herbal Hypertrophic Log

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Checked tracking and I should have HH by this afternoon since its local and out for delivery already.

I had second thoughts about this run, now having thirds....so here we are - my log.

Thank you, AX team.

Stats:

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 206lbs
BF: 15~

Measurements:
Waist: 35.8"
L. Arm: 16"
L. Tricep: 12.75"
L. Calf: 15.5"
L. Thigh: 25.25"
Chest: 42.25"

Cycle Lay-out:
On Cycle: 42 days
PCT: 30-50 (explained later) days
Total: Minimum of 72 days

Cycle:

Herbal Hypertrophic by Anabolix Xtreme, 6 weeks.

PCT

Novla and Aramosin on hand if needed.

Weeks 7-11

-Retain by Anabolic Xtreme
-Fenugreek
-PCT by Anabolic Xtreme
-DHEA (optional)

Weeks 11+

-
Powerfull
-cAMP
-WB/GB stack

The schedule is very tentative as things may need to be altered as I see fit.

Goals:
To increase LBM while preserving BF% around 15~ or possibly drop BF%. Particularly, I'm looking to add mass to my arms (tris, bis, and forearms) and calves. It’s important for me to keep BF from rising I have just finished cutting now too long ago.

Current Regiment:

I just started out with a pyramid regiment that I will be using for the next 6-7 weeks. It is going extremely well as I needed a break for focusing on heavy weight.

Pyramid Training works like this for me:
  • 2 warm-up sets.
  • 20-25 sets total per main body group.
  • 3-6 sets total per secondary muscle groups.

Set 1: 15 reps
Set 2: 12 reps
Set 3: 9 reps
Set 4: 6 reps

Nothing special but it is working great.

I lift 4 days a week with the following split:

Monday: Chest/Tris
  • I focus on a few different exercises that work for me. I'm not a fan of BB benching and considering the condition of my wrists, its best all around that I stay away from heavy BB lifts. I concentrate on DB presses (wing/flat/incline/decline), Cables (wing/flat/incline/decline), and lastly Hammer machines.
Tuesday: Day Off

Wednesday: Shoulders/Core
  • Again, I utilize DBs. I use one machine and thats to utilize heavy weight on side laterals. I also started the implementation of wraps for certains shoulder exercises and it is great. Core/ab exercises are also hit on this day, only about 3-6 sets.
Thursday: Day Off

Friday: Back/Bi's
  • I stick to a few different exercises. DB Rows, Cable Rows, DB Shurgs, Lat Pull Down (close reverse grip and regular grip). Standing lat-pull downs, DEADLIFTS!, and a few different things I throw into the mix here and there.
Saturdays: Off day

Sunday: LEGS
  • I concentrate on Squats, Hamstring Curls, Quad extensions, Calf raises, Sometimes Leg presses.
Mentionable Lifts:

DB Shoulder Press: 85lbs x 6
DB Press: 105s x 6
Deadlift: 315lbs x 3
Squat: 365lbs x 6

Cardio:
I'll be making an effort to turn one of my days into a cardio days, with some LIIT, with some HIIT.

Other dietary/misc supplements:

Fish Oil (10 grams a day)
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Echinacea
Glucosomine/Chondratin
Celery Seed
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne
CoQ10
ALA
Garlic and Parsley
Whey Protein from Allthewhey.com
Taurine

Diet:

A simple break down comes out to look like 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats. I'm already bulking and working on a slight and clean bulk for 500 cals over maintenance. Accordingly, total caloric intake differs from workouts day in comparison to off days.

Foods:

Tuna
Canned Chicken
Canned Turkey (all canned products are high in quality and bought from a health store, great nutritional layout, great quality)
Organic Raisin Bran
Organic Shredded Wheat
Egg Whites
Almonds (often)
Lean Lunch meats
Lean hamburger meat
Lots of Skim Milk
Salads
Burritos
El Pollo Loco chicken and pollo bowls
Oats
Bananas
Etc.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
excuse my ingnorance but if this product isnt a ph, why is pct needed?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
excuse my ingnorance but if this product isnt a ph, why is pct needed?
-Q) Will this require a PCT?
Yes it will. AND PCT/Retain from AX will be provided for testers. Anytime one increases a hypertrophic level there is some anti-hypertrophic response by the body (high or low, but there at some level). As such, it is always best to make sure that all natural pro-hypertrophic hormones are at their best post cycle, thus PCT for stimulation intent.
AX has already pitted the compound against test propionate, Ergomax and 4-AD looking for a good comparison reference point. They were, so far, very happy with the positive results and lack of negative ones.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/40641-ax-herbal-hypertrophic-unofficial-faq.html

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use it, I modified one of my sheets to use for your log. It'll let you track your progress with weight, bf%, weights lifted on core exercises and measurements. The only thing not on here is my calorie tracker.

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
/Anabolic mode on

Dosing has commenced.

:twisted:

edit: I'm a dumbass. You already attached it. Thanks buddy.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely wanting to see where this one goes. What I worry about is as these herbals become more effective they'll catch the eye of the government and BAM, another ban.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CDB that looks like a nice spread sheet. I was thinking of using it also if you do not mind. I had a couple of questions though:

1) Should the labels for the X and Y axis on the graphs be reversed. Meaning "intervals" on the Y and "measurements" on the X? Maybe I am just interpreting them wrong.

2) Will the graphs automatically display the information entered on the records part?

Sorry for being a dumbass. :(

Mr.50

If you want to use it, I modified one of my sheets to use for your log. It'll let you track your progress with weight, bf%, weights lifted on core exercises and measurements. The only thing not on here is my calorie tracker.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU RAGE! ;)

Great log set up....BEST LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR CYCLE!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
CDB that looks like a nice spread sheet. I was thinking of using it also if you do not mind. I had a couple of questions though:

1) Should the labels for the X and Y axis on the graphs be reversed. Meaning "intervals" on the Y and "measurements" on the X? Maybe I am just interpreting them wrong.

2) Will the graphs automatically display the information entered on the records part?

Sorry for being a dumbass. :(

Mr.50
Yeah, the axis labels should be reversed. Just saw that, must have been in a rush to get out of work today. The graphs should update automatically as you enter information.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This week was kind of a funny week as my lifting regiment was a little of whack. Things will be back to normal schedule on Sunday.

Activity:

(
I will not include warm-up sets)

Chest/Tris
(w/ a concentration on Tris)

Decline DB

60s x 15
70s x 12
80s x 9
90s x 6

Fly DB

45s x 15
50s x 12
55s x 9
60s x 6

Cable Chest Press

65 x 15
75 x 12
80 x 9
85 x 6

Tri Single-Pull down

40 x 15
45 x 12
50 x 9
55 x 6

Tricep Over head Press BB

60 x 15
65 x 15

Tricep pull down

75 x 15
80 x 12
85 x 9
90 x 6

Dosing Protocol: 1 at Noon, 1 at 5, 1 at 8:45pm. Usually, I will try to spread them out better. Each dose is taken with at least 3 grams of fish oil and ideally a meal.

Negative Side Effects:
None.

Response:
Great pumps, decent endurance. Nothing unsual to report as of yet.

Diet:
Diet was pretty good today. I'm not going to go into to deep with diet as all of us know that we can cover logs on just diet a lone. I ate enough for my body to be very happy in the gym tonight, I could have gotten in a little more protein but my carb and fat in take were on point.
If anyone else can contribute to what I should essentially include in updates it would be appreciated.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support everyone, I will be answering whatever I can to the best of my ability. I'm really expecting to have the best physique I've ever had in 7 weeks, and seeing that I'm already there, my expectations should be met.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, man. You already started it off for me and everything. Awesome! I'll definetely be using this. Thanks. Karma to you.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Plan for today: Eat and Rest

I've been training pretty damn hard this whole week and not having the time to eat as much as I want so I'm just going to relax, do some errands and EAT EAT EAT.

Looking pretty lean this morning

Morning Weight: 211lbs

I may have been a little off in my Weight assement but anywho, the scale said 211 and I didn't argue back.

:woohoo:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Much help and good work putting it together.

Mr.50

Yeah, the axis labels should be reversed. Just saw that, must have been in a rush to get out of work today. The graphs should update automatically as you enter information.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today is legs day. Nothing exciting to report except for some pumps in my arms yesterday and my woman commenting on how hard my musssskles felt.

It will be an interesting work, stay tuned.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-19-2006

Weight:

215lbs (night)
I'll have to get my new camera to take the picture of "220" :woohoo:

Body Parts trained:

Legs/Biceps

Excersises: Sets and corresponding lbs.

Legs:
  • Squats
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 185 x 15
  3. 225 x 12
  4. 275 x 9
  5. 315 x 6
  • Quad Extensions
  1. 145 x 15
  2. 160 x 12
  3. 175 x 9
  4. 190 x 6
  5. 205 x 6
  • Hamstring Curls
  1. 105 x 15
  2. 120 x 12
  3. 135 x 9
  4. 150 x 6
  • Leg Press (nice, low, and slow)
  1. 180 x 15
  2. 230 x 12
  3. 270 x 9
  4. 320 x 6
  • Calf Extensions (High Volume)
  1. 80 x 30
  2. 95 x 30
  3. 110 x 25
  4. 125 x 25

Biceps:
  • Decline DB Curls
  1. 35s x 20
  2. 35s x 15
  3. 35s x 15
  • Seated Curling Machine (Slow)
  1. 50 x 15
  2. 55 x 12
  • Hammer Curls (High Volume)
  1. 25s x 40
  2. 25s x 30
  3. 25s x 25
Noticed Effects:

• Fuller Muscles
  • Pumped Arms
  • More prominent vascularity on my legs.
  • Sleepy (possibly from my body trying to get sick)
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

As you guys can see, I played around with my workout a little bit today. I'm going to start trying calvs and biceps twice a week as I feel for me they recover fast enough for this type of training. If I can figure out how to do it all correctly, I will be training triceps twice a week as well. They are asking for it. It is something I've never consistently tried and I believe I may really experience some quality gains from it. I'm thinking about doing regular pyramid training on the 1st round, then High Volume, like I did tonight, the second round.

Diet was decent today, tried to eat a lot but my body doesn't want to. My body is trying to give into being sick but I'm fighting it to the best of my ability. Also, I could have been cleaner but on the weekend I sort of like to take it easy without binging. That is all for now.

Thanks for reading, any comments are welcomed.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-20-2006

Weight:

211lbs (night)

Not as much water drank, calories lower.

Body Parts trained:

Chest/Triceps

Chest:
  • DB Press
  1. Warm-up sets (2)
  2. 65s x 15
  3. 70s x 12
  4. 80s x 9
  5. 90s x 6
  • Cable Decline
  1. 50s x 15
  2. 55s x 12
  3. 60s x 9
  4. 65s x 6
  • Cable Fly
  1. 40s x 15
  2. 45s x 12
  3. 50s x 9
  4. 55s x 6
Triceps:
  • Tricep Pull Down (Singular)
  1. 40 x 15
  2. 50 x 12
  3. 55 x 9
  4. 60 x 6
  • Tricep Pull down (rope)
  1. 60 x 20
  2. 70 x 15
  3. 80 x 12
Noticed Effects:

• Fuller Muscles
  • Pumped Arms
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

Today was a good day but rushed. My workout was cut short but was great none the less and I still got in plenty of work for it to be complete. Pumps were great through the workout but not feeling anything in the strength or endurance area as of yet.

My diet today was OK at best. I don't know if it's my body trying to fight off this cold that wants to settle or what but my appetite was non-existant today. I got in a good amount of protein but didn't do as well in the carbs department. Nevertheless, my body didn't tell me it needed more so I think it was OK. It also seems like I may be holding some water and I have to watch the sodium in my diet a little more. It seems I have put on some fat in the process of getting my bulk started up, again...no surprise here as I'm horrible at starting the bulk off at a slow pace. No worries, I have at least another 3 months of clean and slow bulking to go.

That's about it for tonight. Just saw "V for Vendetta", great movie. Good day, everyone.

wannabuild

Awards
Hey, good luck and I hope all goes well. Keep fighting that cold, I get allergy problems and it seems I'm always fighting them off (hate taking medication for it and usually don't)...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think my CNS took a hit with starting this cycle. I could feel my body reacting to it in a way that it was acting defensively. This is of no suprise, and especially with the crappy weather that we have been having.

I'm almost back to being 100% so it looks like this cold won't get the best of me, *crosses fingers*

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-21-2006

Weight:

Unknown

Just great, I made a huge posting and it didn't go through IE, damn school computers. Anywho, from this day forth I will stop weighing my self on a daily, weekly, any type of basis for the remainder of this log. I have come to the conclusion that this will be best for me, in order to concentrate on BF%, LBM gains, and stregnth gains rather than weight gain in general. I'm sure everyone here would agree that for our purposes, weight gain is irrelevant if it isn't specified.

Body Parts trained:

N/A

N/A

Noticed Effects:

• Great sleep.
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

From this day forth I will only formally update my logs on lifting days - MWFSu. I feel that this will fit my schedule the best and some of my days can be hectic. If anything pops up or catches my particular interest, I'll make sure to post about it. One last thing, I think I'm going to hold off on the "before" pictures until I have the after pics. The picture in my avatar is a before so at least you guys have some sort of idea, also if you look at my previous Albuterol cutting log, you can see the lastest pictures. For now, those pictures will be saved for a direct side by side comparison with after pictures.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rage- We would really appreciate a weekly weight in. Any chance a friend/family could weigh you and post it up on your log without you looking at the weight? :D We need the facts, even the weight. I hope you understand.

Great log!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. Will do.

-Weight will be taken every Sunday morning and Sunday night.

Also,
I've been meaning to get my log up on the other site you - The AX Forum I believe. I have mid-terms for the last two weeks so things have sucked. I'll do my best to get around this before the end of week 1.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. Will do.

-Weight will be taken every Sunday morning and Sunday night.

Also, I've been meaning to get my log up on the other site you - The AX Forum I believe. I have mid-terms for the last two weeks so things have sucked. I'll do my best to get around this before the end of week 1.
At the end of the run if you want you can send the log filled out back to me, I'll convert it to PDF and that should be postable as is anywhere you want. It's also nicer than Excel because it gives you a permanent, unchangable, easily printable record.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is a great idea CDB, but I think C-LOS wants it up ASAP. Nevertheless, I'll use your idea to post on other forums once its finished.

And the coolest thing, i actually have access to AM at work! This is so awesome as most sites are blocked. Too cool. I'll probably be posting more often now. w00t

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-22-06

Weight:

Body Parts trained:

Shoulders, Calves

Shoulders:
  • DB Press
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 60s x 15
  3. 65s x 12
  4. 70s x 9
  5. 80s x 6 (needed a spot but getting closer to my PB)
  • Side lateral Raise
  1. 30s x 15
  2. 35s x 12
  3. 40s x 9
  4. 50s x 6
  • Front DB Raise
  1. 30s x 15
  2. 35s x 12
  3. 40s x 9
  4. 45s x 6
  • Lateral Raise (Machine)
  • (PERSONAL BEST) :woohoo:
  1. 110 x 15
  2. 120 x 15
  3. 130 x 12
  4. 145 x 9
  5. 155 x 6
Calves:
  • Seated Calf Raise (High Volume)
  1. 110 x 30
  2. 110 x 30
  3. 110 x 30
  4. 110 x 30
Noticed Effects:

• Pumps in my shoulders :blink:
  • Good strenf
  • Great sleep
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

Today was very interesting, for once I didn't really have the motivation to work out. I usually do a good job of pumping myself up before a workout but it just wasn't happening today. Well, I didn't like my attitude, it pissed me off. In turn, I found some motivation and ended up having a phenomenal workout.

Today was nothing special, my appetite has been low and I've been doing a good job in listening to my body for keeping the bloat down and what not. I really need to keep this up for some good results. Besides that, nothing really else. Thanks for reading.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-24-06

Weight:

Body Parts trained:

Backs and Biceps

Back:
  • Lat Pull-downs
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 140 x 15
  3. 160 x 12
  4. 190 x 9
  5. 220 x 6
  • Deadlifts
  1. 155 x 15
  2. 205 x 12
  3. 225 x 9
  4. 275 x 6
  • Bent-over DB row
  1. 70s x 15
  2. 75s x 12
  3. 80s x 9
  4. 90s x 6
  • Bent-over T rows
  1. 130 x 15
  2. 130 x 12
  3. 140 x 12
  4. 150 x 9
Biceps:
  • Standing DB Curls
  1. 35s x 15
  2. 35s x 12
  3. 35s x 9
  • Hammer Curls
  1. 50s x 9
  2. 55s x 8
  3. 55s x 6
  • Preacher Curls
  1. 75lbs x 10
  2. 80lbs x 10
Noticed Effects:

• Tight Forearms
  • Decent pumps in my lats
  • Good sleep
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Had a good workout in. Diet lacked today and it caught up with my an hour before my workout. I was too caught up with work today, it happens. Muscles are feeling a little bit more fuller, appetite is surprisingly low, and attitude is normal.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what week this generally kicks in?
Don't non-methyl substances usually take longer to kick in?

The most prominent effect so far is that the quality and duration of sleep has increased. We'll see.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pill Count:

As Ivy did in his log, I got a pill count today. According to the pill count of (65), I have 21 days of hyperdrol left.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today will be legs and Biceps High Volume.

Week 1 Review

Sunday Morning Weigh In: 208lbs

I'm feeling a lot leaner than I was a week ago. I'm excited to say (but don't want to jinx it) the recovery with my wrists has been great! Strength is finally coming back in the gym and I'm steadily approaching personal bests.
Workouts have been very good. Sleep has been awesome (reminds me of sleeps on the NHA stack) and I'm guessing it will only get better. During this week I have finally got a hold on my diet and have really realized a few things about myself in relation to my diet. In a nut shell, I'm eating enough but not as often as I should be, and not as much protein as I'd like. So, this is already changing and will only get better. As many of you know, the hardest part getting down is the diet. I know it'll never be perfect but all I can do is keep on improving.

One thing I may be able to add as a negative side effect is that after dosing I have experienced pain in my biceps. I did not want to jump the gun but I can only figure that it's coming from the HH because I've never experienced it before and the correlation between the pain and the dosing is too good to be an coincidence.

Muscles are fuller at times and pumps have been good. I'm really anticipating the total kick in of HH this week or at least by the end of this week. As I do notice some things happening, I'm expecting more to come.

Thanks for looking, Sunday Night Weight update to come plus Leg Workout update.

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Congrats on the 2 solid pounds in the first week.

What does this bicep pain feel like? You sure it's not workout related? That's kind of weird that only that muscle would be affected by the HH.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Ivy. Bicep pain is sharp and somewhat like a pump but this is sharper and very centralized. I do not contribute these to workouts but as time progresses I'll keep an open mind. Thankfully, Taurine does the trick.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-26/06

Weight:

212lbs (night)

Body Parts trained:

Legs/Biceps

Legs:
  • Squats
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 205 x 15
  3. 225 x 12
  4. 315 x 9
  5. 335 x 6
  • Quad Extensions
  1. 125 x 15
  2. 140 x 12
  3. 160 x 9
  4. 175 x 6
  5. 210 x 6
  • Hamstring Curls
  1. 120 x 15
  2. 135 x 12
  3. 150 x 9
  4. 165 x 6
  • Leg Press (nice, low, and slow)
  1. 315 x 15
  2. 315 x 12
  3. 315 x 9
  4. 315 x 6
  • Calf Extensions (High Volume)
  1. 110 x positive failure
  2. 110 x positive failure
  3. 110 x positive failure
  4. 110 x positive failure

Biceps:
  • DB Curls
  1. 25s x 20
  2. 25s x 15
  3. 25s x 15
  • Seated Curling Machine (Slow)
  1. 30 x 15
  2. 30 x 12
Noticed Effects:

• Hardened Calf Muscles
  • Better shape on my biceps
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

Today's workout was very good. I came in wanting to squat 365lbs but I had to slap myself back into reality and not focus on how much weight I'm pushing rather, how much resistance I'm using in comparison to what my muscles can handle. I mean, what's the purpose of doing an exercise with X amount weight if that exercise cannot be performed properly?...

Nothing to really report as far as overall effects. I was very tired throughout the day as I woke up extremely early today and have been taking care of stuff ever since. I was able to get a powernap in but it didn't help all that much. I really had to build up some mental strenf to get prepared for tonights workout.

As I have been reporting, my biceps are feeling a lot fuller, measurements are the same. This upcomming week I'm going to try to get in a couple days of cardio as it is an area I have extremely lagged in for the last month. Also, I plan on being very strict for my diet this upcomming week. I guess that is about it, I'm getting a new camera this week and may throw up 1.5wk pictures.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Newly Calculated Daily Diet Requirements:

• BMR: ~2120
  • MMR: ~2500

On TuThSa (Off-Days):

Target Calories on Off-days:
3000cals (500 over maintenance, 1/2lb gain per week)

Caloric Breakdown:

• 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, 20% Diet
  • = 300 grams of protein, 300 grams of carbs, 66 grams of fat.

Target Calories on Workout-days (MWFSu): 3300cals (800 over maintenance, 1/2lb gain per week)

Caloric Breakdown:

• 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, 20% Diet
  • = 330 grams of protein, 330 grams of carbs, 73 grams of fat.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-28-06

Weight:

Last update 03-26-06: 208lbs morning/212 night

Next Update: Sunday

Body Parts trained:

Chest/Triceps

Legs:

• DB Press
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 70s x 15
  3. 75s x 12
  4. 80s x 9
  5. 90s x 6
  • Cable Incline
  1. 40s x 15
  2. 45s x 12
  3. 55s x 9
  4. 60s x 6
  5. 210 x 6
  • Cable Fly
  1. 40s x 15
  2. 45s x 12
  3. 50s x 9
  4. 55s x 6
  • Cable Decline
  1. 60s x 15
  2. 65s x 12
  3. 75s x 9
  4. 80s x 6
  • DB Fly
  1. 55s x 15
  2. 55s x 12
Triceps:

• Rope Pull Downs
  1. 60 x 20
  2. 70 x 15
  3. 75 x 12
  4. 85 x 9
  5. 95 x 6
  • Overhead BB tricep press
  1. 70 x 15
  2. 75 x 12
Noticed Effects:

• Decent Pump
<U>Negative Effects:

• </U>
  • Sharp pains in both biceps. As of yet, cannot fully contribute this to HD.
Notes and More:

Very good workout. My chest looked and felt very hard. Striations are more prominent than ever and vascularity isn't too bad either. Again, I need to stop going overboard with getting my stregnth back to speed and concentrate more on proper rehab with my wrists. Strength is coming but I have to take it slow and put more effort into controlling the weight slowly rather than being able to handle more weight.

Diet was good but could always be better. This log is really making me take a look at my diet and that's a good thing.

Besides that, nothing really unsual to report.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Date:

03-29-06

Weight:

Body Parts trained:

Shoulders, Calves

Shoulders:
  • DB Press
  1. Warm-up sets
  2. 60s x 15
  3. 65s x 12
  4. 70s x 9
  5. 70s x 6

Side lateral Raise
  1. 25s x 15
  2. 30s x 12
  3. 35s x 9
  • Front DB Raise
  1. 25s x 15
  2. 35s x 12
  3. 40s x 9
  4. 40s x 6
Calves:
  • Seated Calf Raise (High Volume)
  1. 110 x 30
  2. 110 x 30
  3. 110 x 30
  4. 110 x 30
Noticed Effects:

• Good energy in the gym.
  • Great sleep
Negative Effects:

• None to report.
Notes and More:

I've managed to tweak out my left shoulder, nothing major but present enough to mess up my workout last night. I was still able to get in a decent workout but going heavy wasn't worth it. It is feeling a lot better today and I'm not going to call it an injury. Its too bad because I felt very strong yesterday.

Also, something kind of interesting. last night at work I had a horrible night and I was very pissed off. In turn, I was extremely pumped and held onto that pump for a while. I biceps were full as heck and I wanted to rip my long sleeve off and bash a few people. I opted not to.

Anywho....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Blood Pressure Update:

114 sys

59 dia

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will most likely be skipping my leg day in the gym and go play tackle football instead.

Question for the AX Team: As of today I have less than 2 weeks left of HH, were you guys planning to do anything about this?