Slim Xtreme (SX)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[img]http://anabolicminds.com/axfront.jpg[/img]

The Original Stimulant-X is BACK!! With a brand new name, Slim Xtreme™ (SX) has the same amazing 12 hour feeling that fans all over the world loved from the original formula! Now you can melt away the pounds, feel AMAZING, have the energy to go for 12 hours strong, not even think about food, get a TON of things done, have the focus and mental clarity to do it all, and transform your life! It’s been a LONG couple of years waiting for the amazing feeling of the original Stimulant-X formula to finally return!! And it’s here!! Slim Xtreme, brought ONLY from Anabolic Xtreme!

Less Appetite. More Energy, Extremely Powerful.

Let Us Guess – You’ve Heard These Claims Before. Believe us, we understand. We’re nuts about energy and weight loss supplements. We’ve tried them all and we’ve been as disappointed with the results as most people. So we imagine you might be skeptical when we promise high energy, low appetite and a great mood all day long – all in one pill. That’s why we want you to understand how SX works.

"Never before has a product increased energy and removed your appetite while keeping your mood extremely elevated."

First, begin by understanding what SX does for your body. SX delivers energy. But not any old energy. Clean, long-lasting, jitter-free energy. You don’t feel all wired and jittery. You just feel like whatever you have to do, you’ve got the energy to do it. So with more energy your body will burn calories at an increased rate.

Then understand that as much good as SX does for your body, it’s equally important – maybe more so – what SX does for your mind. SX makes you feel great. We don’t mean physically – although of course it does that too – we mean emotionally, mentally and psychologically. It’s like a huge dose of "feelgood." You’ll simply be in a great mood all day long.

Now that you understand the energy enhancement and the mood elevation, it should come as no surprise that SX has a major appetite suppression effect. Think about it: You’re feeling great, you’re moving around all day burning calories at an increased rate – of course you’re not overeating or making poor dietary choices. It’s no secret: People eat out of depression, anger, and boredom. But get people moving around and feeling good and guess what: they eat like normal people, if they even think to eat at all. And hey, just in case you actually would still make poor dietary choices – we added in one of the strongest natural appetite suppressants available. Never before has a product increased energy and removed your appetite while keeping your mood extremely elevated.

So what can SX do for you? Plenty.

It seems almost unfair to put so many big things into one little pill.

* Increased energy. SX delivers clean, jitter-free energy. So whether you’re working out or working round-the-clock, SX gives you the energy you need to be at the top of your game.

* Increased stamina. Some so-called energy boosters pick you up higher than a kite, only to let you crash off a cliff in just a few hours when they wear off. Harsh!. SX, however, provides up to 12 hours of clean nonstop energy, without the jitters or the crash.

* Increased calorie expenditure. If you think having all that energy must be doing something to your body, you’re right – SX is sharply accelerating the rate at which you burn off calories.

* Suppressed appetite. Along with vaporizing those calories, guess what – SX is also obliterating your appetite. So you eat less (and whatever you do eat gets burned off instantly anyway).

* Decreased weight. As you’ve already figured out yourself, less eating + faster metabolism = reduced weight (and a load off your mind). And speaking of your mind …

* Improved mood and outlook. SX isn’t just about your body. It’s also for your head. Those who use it invariably report a profound sense of well-being, an all-day good feeling.

* Improved mental focus. In today's multi-tasking, distraction-per-second world, everybody needs help staying focused. SX gives your brain the ability to zero in on what's important and stick with a project till it's done.

Get your hands on a FREE sample of the original goodness today by signing up for an SX Sample Packet! Just click on the link below!

SX - Sample Request | Anabolic Xtreme

Slim Xtreme (SX) Ingredients

Time Released Aneurin DBE™ (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester)

The infusion of time released Aneurin DBE™ into Slim Xtreme™ supercharges the mind with a profound sense of wakefulness and alertness, heightened focus, decreased anxiety, and an amazing “feel good” feeling! The secret behind Aneurin DBE™ is a powerful new analog of Vitamin B1. This is NOT the same Vitamin B1 you find in your multivitamins. Timed release Aneurin DBE™ is the driving force behind the amazing feel-good energy of SX!

Acai Berry 4:1 Extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants)

Beyond looking great, feeling great, and transforming your outlook on life is the greater goal of losing weight to become healthy. Acai berries are rich in amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. More importantly Acai berries are a very powerful super anti-oxidant source, an important component to an active lifestyle. So not only will you be feeling great, losing weight, and not thinking about food, but you’ll also be doing it in a very healthy fashion!

Ginseng Root Extract (Standarized to 80% ginsenosides)

We always enjoy a good energy and weight loss supplement. We’ve tried them all, and like most people, we’ve been disappointed with the results. Why? Because we’re either left with a horrible energy crash when the product wears off, or the product stops working after a couple weeks. Slim Xtreme uses an ultra-rich dose of ginseng root extract precisely to prevent these two events from occurring. Ginseng root extract is an adaptogen, helping your body adapt to and combat fatigue, including the adrenal fatigue that occurs from using other harsh stimulants. With the energy being clean and smooth with no crash when SX wears off, you’ll get the same great effects 3 months from now as you do today!

Cha’de Bugre 10:1 Extract

Reduced appetite, mentally feeling great, and being more productive than ever before……… you are not even going to think about snacking on unhealthy foods. SX includes one of the strongest natural appetite suppressants available today. Known as “coffee of the woods” in Brazil, Cha-de Bugre provides a fantastic energizing and mood elevating effect while also, and most prominently, being renowned for its ability to control the appetite. Other appetite suppressants leave people hungry when the effects wear off. Cha-de Bugre however works by making you feel “full” after a few small bites, thus limiting calorie intake, resulting in smaller meals, and allowing Aneurin DBE to keep the metabolism charged and constantly burning fat!

Aniracetam

Aniracetam is a unique “smart nutrient”. These “smart nutrients”, also called Nootropics, improve and enhance the functions and capacities of your brain. They even have a powerful effect on your mood, energy levels, and appetite. Aniracetam offers a wonderful anti-depressant effect, enhances and improves memory, increases wakefulness and vigilance, and overall puts you in an amazing mood! It is because of our mood that we so often turn to food and eat out of depression, anger, stress, and boredom. Our mood is also one of the top reasons that we don’t get up and move around, workout, get things done, and enjoy day-to-day activities. With this smart nutrient added to SX, you’ll find that you now have a whole new positive outlook on life!

Cocoa Seed Concentrate

The Cocoa Seed concentrate in SX is standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/capsule. In many energy and weight loss products the positive effects of caffeine are abused because it is dosed so incredibly high. The result can lead to users feeling jittery, anxious, and burned out when the effects wear off. Also known as “the crash”, it’s never fun and you will not find this with SX. When dosed properly, caffeine can have a very positive effect on energy levels, increasing the burning of calories from fat cells, enhancing alertness, and providing a wonderful mood boosting effect without delivering a crash.

AminoSlim-4™

AminoSlim-4 is a combination of four energizing amino acids (Tyrosine, Proline, Tryptophan, and Carnitine) that have been structurally enhanced to create a powerful fat burning, mood elevating, and appetite suppressing effect. Working synergistically with the smart nutrient Aniracetam, AminoSlim-4 increases well-being, wakefulness, physical arousal, energy, and your body’s ability to adapt to stress…something we all deal with every day, and hey, who couldn’t use a little help with that! AminoSlim-4 also compliments Cha-de Bugre by further controlling any hunger cravings you may have while working with Cocoa Seed Concentrates to melt away even more body fat, faster!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By all means!! This one is definitely safe for both men and women, btw. Though many compare it to the original StimX, you won't go flying out of your mind with it. The effects are almost indescribable...but you'll know it when you try it!!

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
Stims don't affect me much so it's always nice to try something new!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have actually been SO many sample requests that it's backlogging!! They're going out daily and weekly, so just give it a bit. It may be up to 2 weeks, but they'll go. :)

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
Holy cow this stuff is amazing. I'm currently on a carb depleting cut - using the Palumbo diet principles. And the days where I can only consume protein and veggies are incredibly tuff. I popped 3 sample SX pills this morning and I'm feeling awesome. It has completely blunted my appetite, and I'm feeling really good, my mood has improved and I feel really talkative and friendly. I have a very high threshold to stim's, but this stuff is just amazing. I can't wait for Nutra get this in stock, cuz I'm gonna pick some up ASAP. Thanks AX you guys are the flippin bomb!!!!!

PS. AX Please feel free to send me a few more samples to tide me over till it's available here:)

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Glad you like it so much!

I really wish we could but the SX samples were in such high demand we are out at the moment!!!

If you hunt our forum in the supplement section you can find a nice coupon though :)

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
Haha! Glad you like it so much!

I really wish we could but the SX samples were in such high demand we are out at the moment!!!

If you hunt our forum in the supplement section you can find a nice coupon though :)
Dude I'm going to look for that coupon right now!!! Thanks. BTW this stuff is even better than the original high dose Stim X from back in the day. The mood elevation I'm experiencing during such a caloric deficit is something I never knew could be possible. I just hope the dosing remains the same when the product is released.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait...wait...wait... You took 3 of them this morning?!?!??! Either you have a higher stim tolerance than my wired-freak self, or you're absolutely insane. When I did that dose, I was up for 36 hours straight without any real sleep!!! I laid down to rest for a few hours, but my brain was still firing its brilliance well into the night and next morning. I'm hoping that you get some rest tonight, bro!! The best part of SX is that it's very subtle. It's not cracked-out stimmed. And it's so smooth, you don't know that it's working until you realize that it's 4 in the afternoon, you're as awake and alert as you were at 9am, and you forgot to eat!! It lasts...and lasts...and that's the beauty of it.

It's totally available, too. ;) It's up on our site, with the aforementioned coupon code somewhere or other. The first production run was smaller and that's why it's AX-exclusive right now. The next one (soon, if not already) is huge and shipping global. Yes, that means it'll be coming to a Planet near you!!! :head:

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm going to look for that coupon right now!!! Thanks. BTW this stuff is even better than the original high dose Stim X from back in the day. The mood elevation I'm experiencing during such a caloric deficit is something I never knew could be possible. I just hope the dosing remains the same when the product is released.
Like Tim said- 3?!!!! Holy cow, are you still awake?! Find the coupon? :)

What perfect timing, I got my SX sample today (ok, technically yesterday as of now) and I have an exam tomorrow, which i need to cram for. SX is working well as a study aid, thanks AX

:thumbsup:
I'm very glad you are enjoying your sample and good luck on your exam!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's kinda like the beverage industry. While coke and pepsi make the drinks, they don't make the bottles. (One exception may be Budweiser, who is actually the nation's largest recycler of aluminum cans. ;) )

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
Wait...wait...wait... You took 3 of them this morning?!?!??! Either you have a higher stim tolerance than my wired-freak self, or you're absolutely insane. When I did that dose, I was up for 36 hours straight without any real sleep!!! I laid down to rest for a few hours, but my brain was still firing its brilliance well into the night and next morning. I'm hoping that you get some rest tonight, bro!! The best part of SX is that it's very subtle. It's not cracked-out stimmed. And it's so smooth, you don't know that it's working until you realize that it's 4 in the afternoon, you're as awake and alert as you were at 9am, and you forgot to eat!! It lasts...and lasts...and that's the beauty of it.

It's totally available, too. ;) It's up on our site, with the aforementioned coupon code somewhere or other. The first production run was smaller and that's why it's AX-exclusive right now. The next one (soon, if not already) is huge and shipping global. Yes, that means it'll be coming to a Planet near you!!! :head:
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH No sleep whatsoever last night. I popped 3 at 9:30am yesterday and I'm still fired up now. I sooooo underestimated the potency of this product, shnikes this stuff is good. I will have to play around with the dosages using some of the boosters, instead of being an idiot and swallowing everything in sight. So this is a WARNING to all that think they are immune to stims, this stuff should be tapered as per the instrux. I still love it tho!!!!!

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards

Shaman yeah I found the coupons (thanx!!!!), but I guess I have to send an e-mail to someone over at AX to get all of them to work on my order. I wish the ordering system would allow more than one code.

All I can say is I'm in love with SLIM X!!!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic. It took us a few years, glad it was worth the wait.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH No sleep whatsoever last night. I popped 3 at 9:30am yesterday and I'm still fired up now. I sooooo underestimated the potency of this product, shnikes this stuff is good. I will have to play around with the dosages using some of the boosters, instead of being an idiot and swallowing everything in sight. So this is a WARNING to all that think they are immune to stims, this stuff should be tapered as per the instrux. I still love it tho!!!!!
Open hand. Look at palm. Make rapid physical connection between center of palm and center of forehead. :lol:

Yep, it's that good, man. It's definitely an experience when you overdo it, that's for sure. You should be up for a good long time, then fall asleep when it comes time to do so. Next time, try just one. ;)

Shaman yeah I found the coupons (thanx!!!!), but I guess I have to send an e-mail to someone over at AX to get all of them to work on my order. I wish the ordering system would allow more than one code.

All I can say is I'm in love with SLIM X!!!!
If nobody has gotten to you about it just yet, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'll instruct you on what to do for it and will make sure you get everything alright. One cool part of AX's orders is that they go through real people and not just "the system". Gotta love it!! :D

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Haha man, please let us know what the crash is like once it happens, and how long you go w/o sleep.

I'm really looking forward to this coming out.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha man, please let us know what the crash is like once it happens, and how long you go w/o sleep.

Same here. Hope Nutra has a great price on it.

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards

Haha no crash yet, and my appetite has been smashed all day (protein and veggies only) normally I would be out of my mind with hunger. If this keeps up I will have to take an Ambien to fall asleep tonight. This stuff is sick. And this is coming from a guy that was/is an ephedra/caffein vet. The other thing I noticed is that it seems to be drying me out a some. Like it's a bit of a diuretic, and by the way I salt all my meals so it's not a sodium issue. If that really is the case this stuff is even more amazing

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy to hear your reviews! I took one yesterday @ 8:45a and went to bed still awake, but could fall asleep @ 4a. Felt amazing all day! You can tell when you get another wave of the time release!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I am very happy to hear your reviews! I took one yesterday @ 8:45a and went to bed still awake, but could fall asleep @ 4a. Felt amazing all day! You can tell when you get another wave of the time release!
Wait, I want to get this straight.

1 pill at 8:45 AM kept you up till 4am?

Wow.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Wait, I want to get this straight.

1 pill at 8:45 AM kept you up till 4am?

Wow.
I would say that it wore off enough to be sleepy at about eleven for me.
I was dd last night and had about six diet cokes at eleven lol.

I felt sooo good ....I need to get the boosters for a long night!

Nardo

Awards
I received my sample on Thursday and thought I would give it a try yesterday. Well holy crap! I took 2 at about 8am and waited awhile and felt pretty good so after about 3 hours I popped #3. I did this because I've been currently taking another companies product for 2 weeks with only 2 days off. I thought my body would require the higher dosage...... WRONG!!!

Man it almost felt illegal. I really had to keep my head on straight for awhile. I had to force my self to dose off at about midnight. I could have stayed up all night with ease. Needless to say proceed with caution.

The focus and energy levels were awesome. 3 was overkill. I'm 6' 1" 265 and have been on stims for awhile now. I really didn't expect much, but man I was wrong. I will definitely be picking up some more.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have samples been shipped yet?
Got mine today and I live in the Mid-west.... so I'm guessing yours will be there in the next day or so....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I would say that it wore off enough to be sleepy at about eleven for me.
I was dd last night and had about six diet cokes at eleven lol.

I felt sooo good ....I need to get the boosters for a long night!

Just took one about 3:00 pm today. Really needed that extra boost today for workouts!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA on this for NP?

I'm literally itching over here with the CC ready.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooh.... Now that is some good news!!!

:djparty:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
A week or so...we have shipped to our distributors on Thursday.
Amazing news.

I'm looking forward very much to this product. One of my biggest things in life is controlling my appetite. I'm fairly certain on any given day I could eat a small cow or antelope.

If this works like everyone says, just know that I'm quite the advocate of app suppressants (anything that works for me tends to work for the overwhelming majority of people...I'm fairly resistant to most app suppressants). Venom with meridia used to have my unwavering vote in any post on any board (before I knew it had meridia in it). Hopefully I'll be saying "SX" instead.

Thanks for focusing on this segment of the market, no one seems to have a quality app suppressant anymore.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample yesterday. I'm not really a big fan of fatburners, but I just started a new Intermittant fasting program and the fasting portion has been incredibley difficult. Took one SX this morning and so far I am having NONE of the problems I was having (hunger, cravings, obsessing about when I can eat). I didn't think I would ever buy another thermogenic type product, but I'm going to AX now to look for that coupon.
Well done sir.:usa2:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not "thermogenic" so much as "energetic"!! :head: It definitely works differently than the other stuff out there, and I think that's what really sets it apart. You could stack it with another stim-free thermogenic...just make sure that it doesn't have any stims at all. Combining any other stim with SX would be, well, awkwardly awakening. ;)

erc

Awards
First of I want to say thank you for sending me a free sample of your product. With this promotion you have gained one new customer that would of never tried your product(s) regardless of how good the reviews were. I will be ordering the full size later today!

I have tried stims in the past and to be honest they all make me feel about the same. They work decently but its always the anxiety, jitteryness, crash, and slight stomach discomfort that have me giving all my stims to friends. With that being said I was totally amazed with SX in several different ways. I only take one a day as I feel like I am hypersensitive to stims of any kind.

Appetite Suppression:
The first was total appetite suppression. I used to be in to bodybuilding quite seriously until a shoulder injury stole about 5 years of hardwork from me in a matter of months. After I got back in to the gym I just couldnt work out as hard as I used to. So I quit lifting everyday, and stopped the heavy AAS use. The one thing from my bodybuilding days that I was never able to change though was my massive amount of food intake. Other stims worked to help blunt the hunger but they usually accomplished this because I always felt a little a nausea while on them. SX on the other hand didnt make my stomach feel any different while totally suppressing my appetite. I think SX puts something in their formula that causes something to go to the area of the brain that controls hunger and repeatably kick it in the balls. This in itself would of made me purchase this product but it gets better than this.

Energy:
T-AD described it perfectly as "energetic". It is hard for me to explain the difference between SX and other therms in terms of energy. I am not sure if Clean Energy is a good description but I really just felt "naturally" or "cleanly" energized. Not artificially energized like I would on the other therms out there. Its something that you really just need to experience for yourself.

Mood:
One thing that other therms never did was enhance my mood. In fact I am a total ******* usually. I remember drinking speed stacks back in the day and just road raging the entire 30 minutes home from the gym. The poor guys at Subway would get a verbal ass whooping every time they shorted me on the lettuce. And the guy that didnt say thank you after I held the door for him and his wife, forget about the rest of that story. What I am trying to say is that Trenbolone and Therms are the two things that take my usual short fuse and turn it in to a motion detecting explosive device. SX on the other hand made me feel very confident, out going, and just in a overall good goddamn mood. The anger did creep up a little at the end of the day but not like with other therms and after an entire day of blowing sunshine out of my ass I guess it was okay to be a little grumpy. I could compare SX with Modafinil in terms of mood enhancement minus peeking out the blinds every 7 and a half minutes when on Modafinil.

Fat Loss:
Now for the most important quality of this product. Well its only been 3 days guys so you will have to wait for an update on this I guess.

Negatives:
If I had to say anything negative so far about SX it would be that it makes me a little flush in the face but I think that might mean its working lol. Also my ears get hot as hell but again its a therm right.

My conclusion so far is that if you are looking for an absolute appetite suppressing supplement this is it. If you are looking for an ass kicking energy enhancement supplement this is it. If you are looking for something that can really enhance your mood with out being prescription this is it. And if you are looking for any combination of the positives listed above definitely get this.

ERC

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
ERC,

That was a fantastic review and I am very glad that you are enjoying the positive mood enhancement that it offers. Not only does it elevate your mood, but the energy is just unsurpassed when it comes to the clean smooth energy that is euphoric! The appetite surpression is just what I need to curb those nasty carb cravings! I would love to hear an update in the days to come on how well it is working in terms of fat loss. It seems you have a good knowledge in training properly too!

mercedes1

Awards
insane

took all 3 of the sample pills yesterday at about 8:40 and got no sleep and still going strong :scared:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took all 3 of the sample pills yesterday at about 8:40 and got no sleep and still going strong :scared:
AM or PM? :lol: Good for you, man. The good thing about overdosing is that you won't have an immense crash when they wear off. Of course, the bad part is that when they'll wear off might best be predicted with a calendar rather than a wall clock. :D :D :D

And hey, let's get you out of the red there, man. Repped for throwin in your 2 cents. :thumbsup:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Hopefully that is a good thing :)

uhh, yeah, got mine yesterday. didnt read the label this morning, & popped all 3 on the way out the door to work today. so far good energy & dont feel like crawling up the wall or anything. ill let you all know how i feel later today.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
ohyeah, in a damn good mood too. but, i am starting to get antsy now.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I bet! Come back in 3 days when you are finally getting ready for bed lol!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet! Come back in 3 days when you are finally getting ready for bed lol!
lmao!!! with you, not at you of course... But, in all honesty, prepare for the possibility of getting some housework done tonight when you get home from work. ;) As I've said before and will say over and over again, more SX isn't necessarily "more", but it sure is longer!!! :djparty:

Definitely let us know how it goes. We're all eager to hear! :cheers:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
lmao!!! with you, not at you of course... But, in all honesty, prepare for the possibility of getting some housework done tonight when you get home from work. ;) As I've said before and will say over and over again, more SX isn't necessarily "more", but it sure is longer!!! :djparty:

Definitely let us know how it goes. We're all eager to hear! :cheers:
yeah, just didnt read the directions. my fault.:crackhead:

mood - still in a very good mood. woke up in a bad one.
energy - more then enough for 3 people.
appetite - gone. i could only eat half my lunch.
focus - is shot or great, depends on how you look at it.

"SX gives your brain the ability to zero in on..." right now, every thing! multi-tasking like crazy. not staying with just 1 thing at a time. so good or bad, you decide.

aggro is up too, but maybe cus i've OD'd & am listening to metal on my mp3. wish i was going to working out, but dinner with mom tonight.

dont feel tired at all & been up since 6am. ill post again later.:type:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
just took my pulse, cus feels like my hammering. its running at 100. so very high. ill check my BP later see if that is through the roof

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have taken up to 6, so you are fine. You are just VERY stimulated. Technically 3 is still in the "safe zone". However I bet at two you would be much smoother than you are now.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
i agree, its just me. some days stims bother me, others days they dont. i was thinking the same thing, about 1 or 2 in the morning would get me going nicely. not nearly as insane feeling as an ECA "Od"...yeah did that once or twice too.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one time, in college, I stayed up all night with a punk friend and drank 29 cups of coffee. Yeah, I stayed up all night long, but man, worst hangover EVER!!! I'd MUCH rather do that kinda thing with SX. So smooth... Definitely with ya on the multi-tasking. I'm usually good at it, but this month, I think I grew another arm just to do more! :rofl:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
ok. checked BP after work. is high, but im prone to that. & on 3 of these, not really surprised. pulse is still 100+ too. & i am not tired one bit. not sure if im going to sleep tonight. over all, i like the supp. just wish i didnt take all 3 at once. mood is still fantastic! i did eat dinner, but only 1 plate. couldnt go back for 2nds. this stuff would rock on a low carb/cal diet. kill the cravings i bet. good job AX!!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
just read all the post...glad to hear im not the only tard who poped all 3 caps. ohyeah, was very thirsty today. is this stuff a diuretic?