any interest in a product like this?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    any interest in a product like this?


    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,080
    Rep Power
    918004

    Maybe add 3g of Leucine, but that's a good supplement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER
    Rather similar to ragnarok wouldn't you say?
    Def an effective supp though!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER

    Don't like the new creatines. Take those out, replace with 5 grams of creatine mono. Add flavoring and waxy maize starch, 3 grams taurine per serving, and your good.
  5. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Add in some TEST and you've got an awesome product!

    Seriously though, looks good.
  6. Registered User
    Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    103

    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
  7. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
    umm well last time I checked rag had CM,BA, those creatines listed (and 1 other), like I said SIMILAR not exactly alike simliar meaning: no stims, ect...
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

    I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

    If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
    Right this is the sort of post and requests we are getting.

    We like to make a product which people are already asking for as we know there is a desire for it.

    We rather not make a product produce 10,000 units and then spend a bunch of money convincing you that you want it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

    I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

    If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it


    CROWLER

    How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.
  11. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    add in 5-7 g of leucine and a decent flavouring and Im all over this Mike.

    edit - id use it the way you have it actually, just grab some bulk leucine myself.
    Last edited by john123131; 03-11-2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: id use it anyway
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.
    How about your suggestion?

    Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

    People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

    People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

    But give me time it may grown on me


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    How about your suggestion?

    Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

    People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

    People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

    But give me time it may grown on me


    CROWLER

    Yes I see your point there Crowler.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes I see your point there Crowler.
    In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said

    It is funny like that.

    T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said

    It is funny like that.

    T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

    CROWLER

    Wow, thanks Crowler. I like what Easy said also. I guess I could just add my own WMS if I wanted to, since it is pretty cheap. Just keep the Creatine Mono and dump those new-fangled creatine that in my opinion are mostly hype.
  17. Registered User
    Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    Yea, I like this formula! I would definitely be interested in this product.
  18. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g



    CROWLER

    yea I def like THIS formula !
  19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    For those who said leucine you just eliminated almost everyone who takes BCAAs because they already get the Leucine.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    not really, as leucine is the rate limiter AA. so since you get 2:1:1 in most bcaas, this additional amount helps keep you covered for other protein intake. also for conversion to hmb I guess depends on cost.

    I would go for it, and i'm a bcaa user
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Rep Power
    1974

    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.
  22. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.
    thats what I said but Matt disagreed with me, not to worry it obvious he's more knowledgeable ..
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    .
    dam sounds rather interesting I wonder how much something like this would cost?
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Please leave the drama out of this thread.

    Thank you,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    I think its a great idea Crowler. I beleive EVERY company should have something like this. Where as it may not sell like something thats innovative and never seen before its still a staple, and if offered at a good price im sure will sell.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Board Supporter
    diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    288

    Yeah,
    What 3GT said. I like the fact that it has no carb or stimulant...I hate not being able to megadose similar products on occasion due to those ingredients. I like to quintuple dose on days when I really want to hit it, just for the placebo effect...I like to visualize the nutrients heading towards my muscle cells and growing them. And yes, I know its weird.
  28. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    MOD EDIT: Stop it.
  29. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

    Bring it ON!
  30. Registered User
    AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    232

    i like it the way it looks, its simple. if u want to add something else u can always go to trueprotein.com and order packs of 100grams and up of whatever amino you want or anything else. if anything to really consider to add it would be taurine or glycerolmonosterate to help with the absoption both are cheap and so it shouldont affect the price much
  31. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Rep Power
    1090

    crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?
  32. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    608

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    I like this one as well.
  33. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4319

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

    Bring it ON!
    Word!!

    My only concern for you Crowler would be the fact that all of these products are quite readily available in bulk supply. Unless this was very well reasonably priced it would be hard to compete with that. I've already got most of those ingredients just in bulk supplies and im sure a lot of others do. If it mixed well and had a nice flavour well that could certainly sway me.
  34. Registered User
    Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants
    Thanks Easy. Exactly what I was saying. I don't need all the extra stuff thats in Rag and other pre-workout supplements. I just want a simple, more affordable, HIGHER DOSAGE of BA, CM, and Creatine. Some Leucine wouldn't hurt either.
  35. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Well you can keep out the luicine if it is gonna raise the cost. Now that I take a look back at it, it doesn't really fall in line with rest of the ingredients if you catch my drift. Keep it simple.
  36. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?
    Thank you for the post Warnerve.
    I would say you could add anything for sure.

    But as you say it would either increase cost or decrease dosage.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    2037231

    I like it. It gives a soild base of things that should be in a product then the rest is all custom ish diff people throw in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Rep Power
    1974

    just another heads-up....the new board sponsor 'core' has a product called abc that has the following ingredient profile:
    L-Leucine 5.0g
    L-Isoleucine 2.5g
    L-Valine 2.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    Beta-Alanine 2.5g
    Citruline Malate 2.5g
  39. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Yea people have been asking us for something without BCAAs they already get that from EXCELL and XTEND

    Ok so what about a name? Person who gives the best one gets the first one for free




    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  40. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Staple
    Necessity ( sp? )
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any interest
    By LionKingGod in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in