any interest in a product like this? - AnabolicMinds.com

any interest in a product like this?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    any interest in a product like this?


    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  2. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,009
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Maybe add 3g of Leucine, but that's a good supplement.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER
    Rather similar to ragnarok wouldn't you say?
    Def an effective supp though!
    •   
       

  4. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

    It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

    Would you be interested in something like this and if so

    What would you change

    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g

    Thanks,


    CROWLER

    Don't like the new creatines. Take those out, replace with 5 grams of creatine mono. Add flavoring and waxy maize starch, 3 grams taurine per serving, and your good.
  5. matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Add in some TEST and you've got an awesome product!

    Seriously though, looks good.
  6. Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
  7. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
    umm well last time I checked rag had CM,BA, those creatines listed (and 1 other), like I said SIMILAR not exactly alike simliar meaning: no stims, ect...
  8. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

    I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

    If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
    Right this is the sort of post and requests we are getting.

    We like to make a product which people are already asking for as we know there is a desire for it.

    We rather not make a product produce 10,000 units and then spend a bunch of money convincing you that you want it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

    I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

    If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it


    CROWLER

    How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.
  11. john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    add in 5-7 g of leucine and a decent flavouring and Im all over this Mike.

    edit - id use it the way you have it actually, just grab some bulk leucine myself.
    Last edited by john123131; 03-11-2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: id use it anyway
  12. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.
    How about your suggestion?

    Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

    People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

    People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

    But give me time it may grown on me


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    How about your suggestion?

    Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

    People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

    People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

    But give me time it may grown on me


    CROWLER

    Yes I see your point there Crowler.
  14. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes I see your point there Crowler.
    In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said

    It is funny like that.

    T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said

    It is funny like that.

    T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

    CROWLER

    Wow, thanks Crowler. I like what Easy said also. I guess I could just add my own WMS if I wanted to, since it is pretty cheap. Just keep the Creatine Mono and dump those new-fangled creatine that in my opinion are mostly hype.
  17. Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    Yea, I like this formula! I would definitely be interested in this product.
  18. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    per serving
    Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
    Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g



    CROWLER

    yea I def like THIS formula !
  19. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    For those who said leucine you just eliminated almost everyone who takes BCAAs because they already get the Leucine.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    not really, as leucine is the rate limiter AA. so since you get 2:1:1 in most bcaas, this additional amount helps keep you covered for other protein intake. also for conversion to hmb I guess depends on cost.

    I would go for it, and i'm a bcaa user
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.
  22. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.
    thats what I said but Matt disagreed with me, not to worry it obvious he's more knowledgeable ..
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    just something to consider:

    Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
    Kwik Karb
    BCAAs
    Citrulline Malate
    Taurine
    Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
    beta-alanine
    L-Carnitine

    .
    dam sounds rather interesting I wonder how much something like this would cost?
  25. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Please leave the drama out of this thread.

    Thank you,


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  26. 3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think its a great idea Crowler. I beleive EVERY company should have something like this. Where as it may not sell like something thats innovative and never seen before its still a staple, and if offered at a good price im sure will sell.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. diminuendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Yeah,
    What 3GT said. I like the fact that it has no carb or stimulant...I hate not being able to megadose similar products on occasion due to those ingredients. I like to quintuple dose on days when I really want to hit it, just for the placebo effect...I like to visualize the nutrients heading towards my muscle cells and growing them. And yes, I know its weird.
  28. boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1574

    Reputation

    MOD EDIT: Stop it.
  29. matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

    Bring it ON!
  30. AABigRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    233

    Reputation

    i like it the way it looks, its simple. if u want to add something else u can always go to trueprotein.com and order packs of 100grams and up of whatever amino you want or anything else. if anything to really consider to add it would be taurine or glycerolmonosterate to help with the absoption both are cheap and so it shouldont affect the price much
  31. warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?
  32. zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    609

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

    Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Beta alanine 3g
    Cit Malate 3 g
    Taurine 3g
    Leucine 3g
    flavor system


    could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
    I like this one as well.
  33. Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4320

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

    Bring it ON!
    Word!!

    My only concern for you Crowler would be the fact that all of these products are quite readily available in bulk supply. Unless this was very well reasonably priced it would be hard to compete with that. I've already got most of those ingredients just in bulk supplies and im sure a lot of others do. If it mixed well and had a nice flavour well that could certainly sway me.
  34. Mattcc22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants
    Thanks Easy. Exactly what I was saying. I don't need all the extra stuff thats in Rag and other pre-workout supplements. I just want a simple, more affordable, HIGHER DOSAGE of BA, CM, and Creatine. Some Leucine wouldn't hurt either.
  35. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4383840

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well you can keep out the luicine if it is gonna raise the cost. Now that I take a look back at it, it doesn't really fall in line with rest of the ingredients if you catch my drift. Keep it simple.
  36. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?
    Thank you for the post Warnerve.
    I would say you could add anything for sure.

    But as you say it would either increase cost or decrease dosage.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  37. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    Rep Power
    2038266

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like it. It gives a soild base of things that should be in a product then the rest is all custom ish diff people throw in
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    just another heads-up....the new board sponsor 'core' has a product called abc that has the following ingredient profile:
    L-Leucine 5.0g
    L-Isoleucine 2.5g
    L-Valine 2.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    Beta-Alanine 2.5g
    Citruline Malate 2.5g
  39. CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Yea people have been asking us for something without BCAAs they already get that from EXCELL and XTEND

    Ok so what about a name? Person who gives the best one gets the first one for free




    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  40. 3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Staple
    Necessity ( sp? )
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any interest
    By LionKingGod in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in