Life Support

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
After doing some research I have started taking this product today in an effort to control my bp which has gotten extremely high lately. I hope this works. Today it was 166/122. I will check back in and post how it does. Just for stats sake I am 38 years old six feet five inches tall and weigh 300lbs.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey bigT,

Thanks for your purchase! Keep us updated; we'd love to see your results!

-Z

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I checked my bp today and it is 158/113. If it keeps going down I am going to be one happy camper!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is your diet?

are you taking any other supplements?

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
how is your diet?

are you taking any other supplements?
My diet is relatively clean. I never add salt to anything and I am trying to minimize my caffine except pre-workout.

I am currently taking phera-plex and shock therapy.

I will be starting post cycle support in a week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, thats a good reason.

i was under the impression you just had high bp naturally...

steroids can and usually raise bp.

nice to see that life support is helping some.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
My diet is relatively clean. I never add salt to anything and I am trying to minimize my caffine except pre-workout.

I will be starting post cycle support in a week.
wow that is pretty amazing you are on those supplements and still able to lower your BP at least a little while using Life Support.

IMO you would be best to double the dosage or use Cycle Support because Life Support is half the dosage.

CROWLER

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
wow that is pretty amazing you are on those supplements and still able to lower your BP at least a little while using Life Support.

IMO you would be best to double the dosage or use Cycle Support because Life Support is half the dosage.

CROWLER
Thanks for the suggestion and I will try it. Also after doing some research on high blood pressure I do not know if I will be taking PP anymore because I already have been working shift work for fifteen years and the studies show this elevates BP, but if this product continues to help I might be able to take PP once or twice a year. I will just have to see after being on this product for a while.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

CROWLER
so how much caps would you need to take to get the 2 scoops dosages of cycle support? im kinda confused.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Life Support has half the dosage because people wanted a capped product they could take day in and day out for overall well being.

The directions for Life Support is 2 caps 2 x a day(total of 4 caps) So if you want the same dosage as Cycle Support you would take 8 caps per day.

Thanks

CROWLER

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
My bp today is 159/98. This is last day on PP,and tomorrow I will be starting post cycle support. I have been pleased with the results from life support and will continue to take it too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NOT BAD!

A 7 and 24 point drop WHILE on cycle.

Great to hear it, thanks for posting.

CROWLER

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bp today is 159/98. This is last day on PP,and tomorrow I will be starting post cycle support. I have been pleased with the results from life support and will continue to take it too.
Impressive improvements. Would be interesting to see how this develops. All the best!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bigt405 glad to hear you were able to get your bp under control (at least some what) those are some really high numbers! You'll want to keep an eye on that throughout pct.
I'm curious, are you using pcs solo as your pct (or in place of a serm)?? If so I'd be very interested in your results.:thumbsup:

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Bigt405 glad to hear you were able to get your bp under control (at least some what) those are some really high numbers! You'll want to keep an eye on that throughout post cycle therapy.
I'm curious, are you using pcs solo as your post cycle therapy (or in place of a serm)?? If so I'd be very interested in your results.:thumbsup:
Yes, I am using PCS solo, and so far so good. My strength is still about the same and sex drive is still normal. My joints are a little sore, but this has always been the case for me post cycle.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro that's awesome. How was your cycle other than the high bp? At 6ft. 300lbs your one lager mofcuker!! What kind of dose were you running? Last question how's your bp now that you've been off the pp a few days?

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Bro that's awesome. How was your cycle other than the high bp? At 6ft. 300lbs your one lager mofcuker!! What kind of dose were you running? Last question how's your bp now that you've been off the pp a few days?
As far as the cycle, strength increased nicely, body weight went up 18 pounds( but I had dieted down to 280 before so I am sure some of the gains would have came any way)and there was no sides other than the high bp. Btw my bw has not dropped at all since getting off the pp.I stayed at 30 mg a day due to the bp issues. I have stacked sd and pp twice before and will never use sd again because the sides for me are just not worth it. My bp is getting back to normal and I plan on continuing to take Life Support.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you had a good run. 18lbs is incredible no matter what the situation! Hopefully you'll be able to keep most of your gains after pct.
Glad to hear your bp is normalizing. At your size especially you"ll want to keep an eye on that as I'm sure you will. I've been advised by several guys on here that pp is the worst out of the designers for causing elevated bp.
Keep us posted on your pct results with pcs. I'm getting ready to run the same cycle (I'll be running cel's p-plex) and if every thing goes well with pcs as a standalone for you I'll have to consider that in the future.
Also did you run the original phera-plex from ax?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:stick: Bigt, How's your pct going? Anything new to report yet? How's your bp now? Hope all is well man.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
:stick: Bigt, How's your post cycle therapy going? Anything new to report yet? How's your bp now? Hope all is well man.
Well, my BP is down to 135/101 and I have to tell you both of these products are great. I usually have a loss of sex drive coming off cycle, but not this time. It actually is just the opposite. My strength has stayed about the same and my BW has not dropped so far.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well, my BP is down to 135/101 and I have to tell you both of these products are great. I usually have a loss of sex drive coming off cycle, but not this time. It actually is just the opposite. My strength has stayed about the same and my BW has not dropped so far.
Thats great to hear! Nice work on the blood pressure!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some pretty good testimonials there!

Good luck with keeping your blood pressure under control and keep us updated.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
My Blood Pressure today was 142/89, and as far as Post Cycle Support I can only say I am very pleased so far!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just keeps getting better. Glad to hear it's still helping!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Life Support will do wonders, but keep your training, diet, and other supplementation in check as well.

I hope all goes well with you and your health.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big405, you still around? How's your pct going. Hope everything is normalizing (or at least starting to). Interested in your progress so far. Hit us up with an update when you get a chance brother.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very Impressive! so im sorry i know you stated only taking Post cycle Support BUT im just reaffirming to myself you arent taking ANY SERM or anything like that right? no trib or any other natural test booster like icariin? if so this is very promising for PCS. Great results though and i have always loved the OG PP from AX, i think its seriously heads and tails better then the clones.... interested to see how any of the clones may treat you in the future. let us know if you decide to run it again this coming year :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
PP,

POST Cycle Support has Icariin in it.

CROWLER

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Very Impressive! so im sorry i know you stated only taking Post cycle Support BUT im just reaffirming to myself you arent taking ANY SERM or anything like that right? no trib or any other natural test booster like icariin? if so this is very promising for PCS. Great results though and i have always loved the OG PP from AX, i think its seriously heads and tails better then the clones.... interested to see how any of the clones may treat you in the future. let us know if you decide to run it again this coming year :thumbsup:
PCS only no SERM, and I am feeling great!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP,

POST Cycle Support has Icariin in it.

CROWLER
ORLY???? thats even more reason to use it! I need to reread the ingredient profile obviously! is it propietary or is there a listed amount?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCS only no SERM, and I am feeling great!
Thats just awesome man. Im glad to hear it, looks like i may be trying my next post cycle therapy witouth a SERM... although i def have one on hand at all times....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The Trans-Resveratrol in POST Cycle Support is actually a SERM.

CROWLER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Trans-Resveratrol in POST Cycle Support is actually a SERM.

CROWLER
Thats what ive seen being said, Im willing to accept it may be, but im looking forward to easy's blood results to see how they compare to me running Toremifene and Drive for a similar length and strength(of anabolics shutdown wise) cycle... if his numbers are even close after post cycle therapy ill be impressed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what ive seen being said, Im willing to accept it may be, but im looking forward to easy's blood results to see how they compare to me running Toremifene and Drive for a similar length and strength(of anabolics shutdown wise) cycle... if his numbers are even close after post cycle therapy ill be impressed.
I didn't have much test to begin with, but I'll surely have none by the end of this cycle :D So we'll see what happens in PCT

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am on trt for low test but my bp was high before this. What else is Life Support good for. I am looking for non-bias responses from people who actually use it.

I am looking for overall health improvement.

BP
Chol.
Tri.
Liver

Basically just good plain health.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on trt for low test but my bp was high before this. What else is Life Support good for. I am looking for non-bias responses from people who actually use it.

BP
Chol.
Tri.
Liver

well i cant say ive used exactly life support and have blood drawn evidence it effected the above even though i take cycle support regularly. BUT its very well established that each of the ingredients in life support effect these things positively and do so easily with the amounts supplied in life support and cycle support. i used to have to take most of these things seperately and pay considerably more to do so and luckily AN came along and answered the call for a product like this where all these things are desired for general health and us fellows who run compounds that can further effect these things negatively.

hopefully that helps.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BP
Chol.
Tri.
Liver

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53347-cycle-support-life.html
^^^Check out this thread by Jayhawwk. He's not rep...and don't get confused by the title. The thread was made before Life Support came out (Life Support = capped Cycle Support at half doseages).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...i used to have to take most of these things seperately and pay considerably more to do so and luckily AN came along...
You probably meant Anabolic Innovations (AI), not Applied Nutriceuticals (AN), right? :D

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Ppants

You say you take cycle support regularly, why? My guess is for the obvious CYCLE. Was wondering if you took it for anything else.

You also said you used to have to take most of these things seperately? Why? Again for a cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ppants

You say you take cycle support regularly, why? My guess is for the obvious CYCLE. Was wondering if you took it for anything else.

You also said you used to have to take most of these things seperately? Why? Again for a cycle?
there are things in there that support a healthy liver (milk thistle extract and NAC), regardless of running a cycle having a high protien diet can put a great amount of stress on your liver, also i eat alot of tuna and it may contain metal contaminates regardless if the company swears it doesnt and the NAC in cycle support can remove those harmful metals from your system.

also hawthoren berry helps with high BP, not that i have it but lifting heavy can be stressfull and also even natty anabolics may cause a spike in bp even N.O.'s can do so.

saw palmetto/nettle root is also used for general prostate health, i am not an old man and have never been diagnosed with any prostate problems BUT running cycles puts me at higher risk by stressing it out so i like to make sure i acn promote better then normal health if possible the rest of the time if i can in order to hopefully negate the times im more mean to it.

i used to get all these sseperate and it costs alot more then just pickin up CS not to mention both the conveniece of taking it all at once and even more so the addition of things i wouldnt normally take wich either have the same actions as stated above or have been touted for other benifits such as a healthy HPTA, cortisol(i think), and great anti oxidants that cn remove nasty free radicals that are produced naturally and even more so with stuff like NO supps.....

its really a killer deal.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big405, what's up brotha. You still around? How was your recovery, how much of your gains were you able to maintain with your pct? Hope all is well.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Big405, what's up brotha. You still around? How was your recovery, how much of your gains were you able to maintain with your post cycle therapy? Hope all is well.
I am still around. I have just been in the woods hunting since deer season ended on Jan. 31. My recovery went great and I was able to maintain most of my gains. I also did not have any of the negative post cycle effects ( loss of libido) that I have had before. I am still very impressed with Life support and post cycle therapy.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am still around. I have just been in the woods hunting since deer season ended on Jan. 31. My recovery went great and I was able to maintain most of my gains. I also did not have any of the negative post cycle effects ( loss of libido) that I have had before. I am still very impressed with Life support and post cycle therapy.
Sweet, glad everything went we'll. I know a lot of people will be interested in your success with this otc pct. I'm contemplating just running pcs and cycle support for an upcoming epidrol cycle (but I'll probably puss out and go with nolva).
What did you get drawn for ?
Did you get your tag?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Repped for havin the balls to even try that with Phera.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
Sweet, glad everything went we'll. I know a lot of people will be interested in your success with this otc post cycle therapy. I'm contemplating just running pcs and cycle support for an upcoming epidrol cycle (but I'll probably puss out and go with nolva).
What did you get drawn for ?
Did you get your tag?
In Alabama we do not have to get in a draw for tags. Me and my daughter both got nice bucks so I will be eating some lean venison for a while.:food:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats great to hear!!