Anabolic Innovations Products On Sale!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet is having a sale right now and you can get five pounds of Whey Protein Isolate for about $35, Chaos for about $31, and Grub On for about $27!

Just enter christmas06 for your coupon code when checking out and receive 12% off of your Nutraplanet orders (check out the NP forum for details).

EDIT: NP said that Chaos should be available Wednesday, 12/13 and this sale includes AI's Sister Company Healthy Cheat Foods

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean over at NP? If so, I'm guessing that they're simply out of stock (and you mean Tropical Punch, right?).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes that is correct. We have to have more Punch sent to Nutra Planet.

CROWLER

djl

Awards
  • Established
Heh, looks like your price quotes are $3 to $5 too low :(

Still good stuff!

Nutraplanet is having a sale right now and you can get five pounds of Whey Protein Isolate for about $35, Chaos for about $31, and Grub On for about $27!

Just enter christmas06 for your coupon code when checking out and receive 12% off of your Nutraplanet orders (check out the NP forum for details).

EDIT: NP said that Chaos should be available Wednesday, 12/13.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJL:

And since I have your attention...click on my sig and vote please!

djl

Awards
  • Established
DJL:

And since I have your attention...click on my sig and vote please!
D'OH! I thought the prices mentioned were a sale that DP was offering :blink:

Sorry 'bout my confusion :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Djl,

Thank you for the post.

You may need to add more or less water depending upon your preference

We would LOVE to see feedback on various ways to make these products. Maybe we will start a whole section of the website for different recipes.

One serving is 20 grams which is 2 cookies.

Where did you see that one serving is 1 cup so we can fix that.

CROWLER

djl

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go: NutraPlanet.com: High Protein Cookie Mix (4 lb) By Healthy Cheat Foods

I'm pretty sure 1 cup is a whole lot more than 20 g :)

Any idea of what tablespoon measure 20g is close to?

Djl,

Thank you for the post.

You may need to add more or less water depending upon your preference

We would LOVE to see feedback on various ways to make these products. Maybe we will start a whole section of the website for different recipes.

One serving is 20 grams which is 2 cookies.

Where did you see that one serving is 1 cup so we can fix that.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link,

I will check and get back to you on the amount of one teaspoon.

OK I know I am slow but I am still not seeing where it says 1 serving is 1 cup.

CROWLER

djl

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I was reading into it--all other supps/proteins give you instructions on how to make/take a single serving. Where those instructions normally are is this:

Mix 1 cup Dry Mix with 2.5 tablespoons of water in mixing bowl. Stir until thoroguhly mixed.
So, since that's not one serving, do you know how many servings 1 cup mix does make? Sorry, don't mean to be causing a problem!

Thanks for the link,

I will check and get back to you on the amount of one teaspoon.

OK I know I am slow but I am still not seeing where it says 1 serving is 1 cup.

CROWLER

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Any chance for getting Excell in Bulk? The 1 kilo doesn't last long for me.(Maybe a week and half) I mega-dose it for pre,during, and post workout.
Let me know

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
How far in advance can you make the pancakes... I work very early and a good breakfast is always a problem

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Any chance for getting Excell in Bulk? The 1 kilo doesn't last long for me.(Maybe a week and half) I mega-dose it for pre,during, and post workout.
Let me know
Hello nvr2loud,

Thank you for the post. We sell 2kilo sizes on our website.

Thank you

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I was reading into it--all other supps/proteins give you instructions on how to make/take a single serving. Where those instructions normally are is this:

So, since that's not one serving, do you know how many servings 1 cup mix does make? Sorry, don't mean to be causing a problem!
No problem at all.

Actually this will be something for stxnas to do :) BUT to do that he has to have some of the mix sent to him which is MY job to get it over to him. Honestly we NEVER thought it would sell so fast and have to have more made and then do the experimenting with sizes other optional ingredients, bananas etc.

But stxnas is the expert in this area so I am TRYING to get it shipped over to him

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How far in advance can you make the pancakes... I work very early and a good breakfast is always a problem
I actually make them up the night before, put them in the fridge then just put them in a baggie and take them with me and munch on them all day no problems for me.

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually this will be something for stxnas to do :)
Hey, it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! No really, no applause needed. LOL.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I actually make them up the night before, put them in the fridge then just put them in a baggie and take them with me and munch on them all day no problems for me.

CROWLER
Great idea...I need to place an order.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol YOU gave me the idea :)

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, should the Liquid Sucralose be refrigerated?

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Hello nvr2loud,

Thank you for the post. We sell 2kilo sizes on our website.

Thank you

CROWLER
Yeah, I seen that before when i was ordering directly from you. I was just wondering if there was a bigger bulk available.:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established