Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
HDL - 25 (40-59)
LDL - 104 (0-99)
ratio: 4.2
total cholesterol: 146
triglycerides: 91
blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
HDL - 21 (40-59)
LDL - 187 (0-99)
ratio: 8.9
total cholesterol: 224
triglycerides: 90
blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1
total cholesterol: 131
triglycerides: 63
blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is insane improvement for a 3 month period on BP and cholesterol. I agree that as we age, products like these are way more important than any supplement out there. If most of the US used this instead of statin inhibitors, then most of the BP and cholesterol issues would be taken care of and at a fraction of the cost of Rx drugs.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is GREAT to see!

Thank you Beelze for taking the time to post this and pay for your own blood tests.

Actually Beelze PAID for more Cycle support after using the first 2 months which he got from us for free. I think that says alot for Beelze and Cycle Support.

My wife and her whole family naturally have high bad cholesterol and low good cholesterol, even though they are all thin and eat very well. No junk food, mostly veggies, chicken, fish and fruit They are mostly in South America.

She just had her blood tested last week. After seeing Beelze test results she said she wants to start Cycle Support. We will get her blood tested again in 6 to 8 weeks and see what Cycle Support can do for naturally high cholesterol levels.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
It's a great product Crowler. I actually 'feel' healthier since taking it. I had been having heart palpitations for about 3-4 years, usually 10-15 of them per day. After about 2 months of cycle support, I may get 1-2 per week now. Not a very accurate measure of what's going on, but I can definately tell a difference.

Speaking of which, this bag is getting low..........off to anabolicinnovations.com for another order :D

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Holy sh1t!!! Those number changes are crazy!! Very cool of Beez to take the time and post this and do all the blood work for us. A big thanks to you big fella. :D

Also, another big thank you to Crowler for giving out free supps, as well as coming up with an unbelievable product. :D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use tons with my upcomming test/tren/halo cutter. I still remember doing squats on M1t and my bp being so high that it felt like a vein in my forehead would burst, lol.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are awesome results. I just ordered two months worth of CS from Nutraplanet for an upcoming PP cycle. Wouldn't do it without CS these days!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent my bio to Laura Beels and it contained the same belief. Back when I was suffereing from bad judgement that turned into bad bloodwork was about the same time Cycle support came out.

I actually posted in a thread asking about it and crowler PM's me and told me about it. I've been on ity ever since and i'll go without protein mix before cycle support. I'm glad it wasn't just me that benefitted from it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LMD did a GREAT job with this!

CROWLER

bird4three

bird4three

Awards

10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1

Nothing else changed during this time.
Damn, awesome post. Thanks for taking the time and spending the $$$$ so you could share your bloodwork.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
HDL - 25 (40-59)
LDL - 104 (0-99)
ratio: 4.2
total cholesterol: 146
triglycerides: 91
blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
HDL - 21 (40-59)
LDL - 187 (0-99)
ratio: 8.9
total cholesterol: 224
triglycerides: 90
blood pressure: 148/96

10/2/06
HDL - 29 (40-59)
LDL - 91 (0-99)
ratio - 3.1

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

You see this crowler this is exactly why I had no problem with what happened with my order, pure Class right there folks, pure class. Awesome to read this.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys so should i run mine like 2 weeks before i start my cycle or what?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NO run it for 6 weeks so we sell more mwahahaha

Actually from all I see with these being extracts in the ingredients you are ok running from the beginning. BUT personally I would run it a little before starting just to be sure.

CROWLER

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
It's a staple for me now, I've taken at least 1 serv a day for the past 3 months.
Chaps I would def preload 2 weeks!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I also had great results from cycle support. though it probably needs no mention here but while I was on a few months back my BP was through the roof. I couldn't even concentrate at work b/c my heart was constantly pounding in my chest. I thought I wasn't going to able to finish the cycle. i was taking some other support supps but they weren't working it seemed. I went to the doc's and got a prescription for it...no good. Heard about cycle support and ordered some. after day 3 my bp was managable and in about week I was in normal zones, which I'm almost never in anyways. Sooo nuff said I guess. I've been thinking about using it everyday as part of the daily routine...think I'll get some with the next protein order...geez how am I going to explain THIS one to the wife....

Shock133

Awards
I'm glad to see your digits in the right areas beelzebub. Those numbers before cycle support were a bit scary. Awesome on the BP!!!

I'm on CS right now as well. After seeing these results I feel confident in recommending this to anyone even if it's not in a bodybuilding setting. If you could just make it in the form of a chocolate bar I think I can get my dad to take it.:D

Powerhouse 48

Powerhouse 48

Awards
if its legit with the BEEZER its legit with me, im in for two rounds for my bulker.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this Beelz. Hope you dont mind if I use those numbers as a reference to how great this product is? I've gotten to know Crowler pretty well and I'm sure seeing those numbers mean a lot more to him than some may think.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Very promising to see that. What more can you ask for than a simple small scoopful of great tasting life support. Great job as always Crowler and LMD. Thanks for posting this Sugarpants.

I put mine in my oatmeal or PWO shake, and bedtime shake.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Very significant, i might give it a run for the sake of the potential benefits, afterall i knowingly ingest substances that DO harm.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Being that this was my original creation and my "baby" I LOVE to see this. I spent a lot of time research the best possible dosages and I am glad to see it worked out!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I also had great results from cycle support. though it probably needs no mention here but while I was on a few months back my BP was through the roof. I couldn't even concentrate at work b/c my heart was constantly pounding in my chest. I thought I wasn't going to able to finish the cycle. i was taking some other support supps but they weren't working it seemed. I went to the doc's and got a prescription for it...no good. Heard about cycle support and ordered some. after day 3 my bp was managable and in about week I was in normal zones, which I'm almost never in anyways. Sooo nuff said I guess. I've been thinking about using it everyday as part of the daily routine...think I'll get some with the next protein order...geez how am I going to explain THIS one to the wife....
This is FANTASTIC to see! Thank you for posting

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Being that this was my original creation and my "baby" I LOVE to see this. I spent a lot of time research the best possible dosages and I am glad to see it worked out!

This is VERY true. I actually think I saw a picture of LakeMountD with a jar of cycle support in a stroller and a pacifier where the lid should be :icon_lol:

CROWLER

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered CS for my upcoming SD cycle, In the last 6 months I have started to take Benicar for high BP and it helped at first, then las week I ran out, and forgot to get it refilled and did not take my meds for three days, day three was terrible with a BP of 160/96 and I felt like ass, I have not missed a day since and it still runs a little high, not bad though. I may start the CS now months before my cycle just to see the difference it will make now, does anyone see a problem taking CS with my BP meds ?????????????

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Been using it for a few weeks now. Brilliant, goes great with cookies and cream protien powder and a mix of skim milk and low fat choc milk. BP has been great on my TRN/ZOL thus far, no headaches, nada. Great flavour, easy to mix and just an all around great product. Spreading the word out here in Iraq about it too.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good feedback Beelze

jetdoc

Awards
Your resident lurker, wow, joined here almost 4 years ago and have like 3 posts...what a lurker I am!! Anyway, will taking Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support benifit you if you're not cycling or in between cycles?

In other words, is this product only good for post cycle takers?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it should be labelled "life support" but I think that was already taken.

In other words, yeah you can take it and reap benefits at any time.

Also I should point out that most take it while ON, not for post cycle therapy as you seem to have insinuated as the norm..

jetdoc

Awards
it should be labelled "life support" but I think that was already taken.

In other words, yeah you can take it and reap benefits at any time.

Also I should point out that most take it while ON, not for post cycle therapy as you seem to have insinuated as the norm..
Thanks dude...actually I did say while "on" cycle, (you're not cycling or in between cycles?)

Thanks for the info however.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah that "is this product only good for post cycle takers" threw me way the fvck off.

Take it all the time.. it's good. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chiming Ubi :)

BTW for everyone who doesn't know Cycle Support now is available in a container with a label.

Also we are proud of the containers as they have a one way valve which enables you to express the air to keep the products fresher.

CROWLER

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I've got half a dozen bags sitting in my pantry, I take it every day :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Don't make me come burglarize your a$$ mokle... you Canadians leave the doors unlocked I hear.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for the cycle support to kick in? I preloaded two weeks before my cycle began and am approaching the end of week 5 but my bp is hovering around 169/87. I just threw in some potassium and taurine on top of the cycle support but nothing seems to be working.... any thoughts?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Don't make me come burglarize your a$$ mokle... you Canadians leave the doors unlocked I hear.
Haha, oh yeah, it's unlocked. I should take a pic of it for you... half a pantry of AI supps. I have enough protein for a year :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for the cycle support to kick in? I preloaded two weeks before my cycle began and am approaching the end of week 5 but my bp is hovering around 169/87. I just threw in some potassium and taurine on top of the cycle support but nothing seems to be working.... any thoughts?
Hey Ronin,

Thanks for the question. Well the cycle support is certainly had enough time to be working. It is possible your BP actually would have been even higher if you were not using it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Haha, oh yeah, it's unlocked. I should take a pic of it for you... half a pantry of AI supps. I have enough protein for a year :D

:bow28: :bow28: :bow28:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You're still up?
Yea didn't I tell you Cycle Support keeps you 'up' for 6 hours lol

No I went to bed at about 5 AM Are YOU Still up?

CROWLER

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have a real hard time beleiving those numbers. I am not saying you are making them up but medically those number changes are very drastic.

From 3/17 to 7/11 your LDL went from 104 to 187. Thats like a 50% increase over 4 months. In my opinion you either didnt fast s=at least 12 hours or you were taking something. Where you on a cycle?

From 7/11 to 10/2 less than 3 months your LDL dropped 96 points from 187 to 91. Some of the most popular meds cant make that difference in that time period. I think your numbers were off at time of one of the blood tests. Not saying you are lying but to me that change is impossible.

Your BP went from 148/96 to 116/70. Dropping 32/26 points. Unless your numbers where very high at previous readings or the last reading was off in my opinion that is impossible. Even if you dieted and lost a ton of weight and did hours of cardio those numbers in my opinion cannot be done or accurate.

I am researching Life Support and want to try it. I high slightly high BP and am on a script lisinopril and want to get off it but I dont know if I can beleive this supplement is as great as it is made out to be.

If this product could produced numbers even close to your then Life Support would have made it mainstream and everyone would have heard of it. Pharmacutical companies would be loosing their ass on there chol. and bp meds. Life support would be all over the new, 20/20 and on.

I guess I would say AI prove it to me. Let me try it for 2 months and see where my numbers go. Either give me 2 months worth of Life Support of guarantee 100% of my money back if my numbers dont improve even by 20% let alone over 50% which both your chol. and bp did.

Last. dont take anything I am saying personally and get all pissed and ***** at my opinion. I hope these numbers are true and your health is great. I wish only the best for people including you. It is just very difficult for me to agree and or believe these numbers are accurate.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Corndog,

Thank you for your post. Those numbers are from a customer who purchased the product, not a sponsored log.

He used Cycle Support and actually is credited with the name for the capped product Life Support.

We do offer a money back offer if you purchase from us.

If you don't believe the OP's numbers that is up to you and probably should not purchase Cycle Support.

What was your BP when you went on your prescription meds and what is it now?

Thank you,

CROWLER

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

Thanks for response. I am very interested in Life Support and am searching through posts to find as much info as I can on the product. I dont have much faith in any supplement and have spent thousands and thousands of $ on stuff with no or minimal results. These were products that bost about how good it is just to be disapointed.

I hope Life Support or Cycle Support are as good as that post states. If it were everyone could benefit for taking it. My point I was trying to make is that dramatic changes in chol. and bp in such a short time is very odd even with scripts like Lipitor.

I was trying to find out if there was some type of outside influence for those numbers to go from (LDL 104 to 187 to 91) (BP 148/96 to 116/70) such as starting a cycle (when it raised) and getting off a cycle (when it lowered) and or starting a very clean diet with lots of cardio.

I mean for LDL to go from 104 to 187 in 3 months is incredible rate. Eating chicken wings all day probably would raise it that much that fast.

As far as him being a customer that is great but reading this through out these boards you would think almost ever supp. worked like a charm and was as good as the real deal.

BP prior to Lisinopril over 140/100 HR 105. It stayed around 135/90 HR 95 while on Lisinpril. So Lisinopril didnt make much difference. I started TRT in July, switched from synthroid to Armour in Sept. and just recently started monitoring my BP again and my numbers are on ave. 125/78 HR 85.

Personally I dont see how the test or switching thyroid med lowered it but who knows.

Its great that you offer a money back guarantee. It would be fantastic to have something available to improve bp, chol. tri. as well as liver functions. By the way, prior to starting TRT my chol was LDL 138, HDL 49 and tri. 120. Dont know what they are currently but would love to get LDL under 100 and HDL over 55.

Not saying I dont believe his numbers just looking for more insite and proof.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

Thanks for response. I am very interested in Life Support and am searching through posts to find as much info as I can on the product. I dont have much faith in any supplement and have spent thousands and thousands of $ on stuff with no or minimal results. These were products that bost about how good it is just to be disapointed.

I hope Life Support or Cycle Support are as good as that post states. If it were everyone could benefit for taking it. My point I was trying to make is that dramatic changes in chol. and bp in such a short time is very odd even with scripts like Lipitor.

I was trying to find out if there was some type of outside influence for those numbers to go from (LDL 104 to 187 to 91) (BP 148/96 to 116/70) such as starting a cycle (when it raised) and getting off a cycle (when it lowered) and or starting a very clean diet with lots of cardio.

I mean for LDL to go from 104 to 187 in 3 months is incredible rate. Eating chicken wings all day probably would raise it that much that fast.

As far as him being a customer that is great but reading this through out these boards you would think almost ever supp. worked like a charm and was as good as the real deal.

BP prior to Lisinopril over 140/100 HR 105. It stayed around 135/90 HR 95 while on Lisinpril. So Lisinopril didnt make much difference. I started TRT in July, switched from synthroid to Armour in Sept. and just recently started monitoring my BP again and my numbers are on ave. 125/78 HR 85.

Personally I dont see how the test or switching thyroid med lowered it but who knows.

Its great that you offer a money back guarantee. It would be fantastic to have something available to improve bp, chol. tri. as well as liver functions. By the way, prior to starting TRT my chol was LDL 138, HDL 49 and tri. 120. Dont know what they are currently but would love to get LDL under 100 and HDL over 55.

Not saying I dont believe his numbers just looking for more insite and proof.
Only one way to find out corndog. Surely you can afford a two month trial or something esppecially if they guarantee your money back if it doesn't work. i think a lot of people would be interested to see how it works on you, including myself.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I can monitor my bp at home and use a ave. What I want to do is get off Lisinopril and see where the numbers go. If they stay where they are currently ave. 125/78 sweet. If they go up then try Life Support.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing SUPER DUPER secret special in Life Support. It is an easy way to take various bulk powders which people have been using for decades to help them live a healthy life.

Now it actually is a catch 22 if bulk powders work as good or better than prescription meds Which I do NOT say then the ingredients would/will soon NOT be available OTC.

Expecting an OTC to work better than a prescribed med is not wise in my opinion. If it were me I would stay with what your Dr put you on and not try to self medicate.

To me that would be like someone on antidepressants going off and using St John's wort and expecting it to do the job.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I can monitor my bp at home and use a ave. What I want to do is get off Lisinopril and see where the numbers go. If they stay where they are currently ave. 125/78 sweet. If they go up then try Life Support.
I want to say again the original poster was on Cycle Support which is dosed twice as strong as Life Support.

The name of the thread was done BEFORE we made a capped product out of Cycle Support and named it Life Support, thanks to Beelze for the suggestion.

CROWLER