Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Exclamation Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
    HDL - 25 (40-59)
    LDL - 104 (0-99)
    ratio: 4.2
    total cholesterol: 146
    triglycerides: 91
    blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
    HDL - 21 (40-59)
    LDL - 187 (0-99)
    ratio: 8.9
    total cholesterol: 224
    triglycerides: 90
    blood pressure: 148/96

Cycle support starts here - 7/21/06

and as of early this week,
    10/2/06
    HDL - 29 (40-59)
    LDL - 91 (0-99)
    ratio - 3.1
    total cholesterol: 131
    triglycerides: 63
    blood pressure: 116/70

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That is insane improvement for a 3 month period on BP and cholesterol. I agree that as we age, products like these are way more important than any supplement out there. If most of the US used this instead of statin inhibitors, then most of the BP and cholesterol issues would be taken care of and at a fraction of the cost of Rx drugs.
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

This is GREAT to see!

Thank you Beelze for taking the time to post this and pay for your own blood tests.

Actually Beelze PAID for more Cycle support after using the first 2 months which he got from us for free. I think that says alot for Beelze and Cycle Support.

My wife and her whole family naturally have high bad cholesterol and low good cholesterol, even though they are all thin and eat very well. No junk food, mostly veggies, chicken, fish and fruit They are mostly in South America.

She just had her blood tested last week. After seeing Beelze test results she said she wants to start Cycle Support. We will get her blood tested again in 6 to 8 weeks and see what Cycle Support can do for naturally high cholesterol levels.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

It's a great product Crowler. I actually 'feel' healthier since taking it. I had been having heart palpitations for about 3-4 years, usually 10-15 of them per day. After about 2 months of cycle support, I may get 1-2 per week now. Not a very accurate measure of what's going on, but I can definately tell a difference.

Speaking of which, this bag is getting low..........off to anabolicinnovations.com for another order
  5. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

Holy sh1t!!! Those number changes are crazy!! Very cool of Beez to take the time and post this and do all the blood work for us. A big thanks to you big fella.

Also, another big thank you to Crowler for giving out free supps, as well as coming up with an unbelievable product.
  6. Registered User

I'm going to use tons with my upcomming test/tren/halo cutter. I still remember doing squats on M1t and my bp being so high that it felt like a vein in my forehead would burst, lol.
  7. Registered User

Those are awesome results. I just ordered two months worth of CS from Nutraplanet for an upcoming PP cycle. Wouldn't do it without CS these days!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I sent my bio to Laura Beels and it contained the same belief. Back when I was suffereing from bad judgement that turned into bad bloodwork was about the same time Cycle support came out.

I actually posted in a thread asking about it and crowler PM's me and told me about it. I've been on ity ever since and i'll go without protein mix before cycle support. I'm glad it wasn't just me that benefitted from it.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

LMD did a GREAT job with this!

CROWLER
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub

10/2/06
    HDL - 29 (40-59)
    LDL - 91 (0-99)
    ratio - 3.1

Nothing else changed during this time.
    Damn, awesome post. Thanks for taking the time and spending the $$$$ so you could share your bloodwork.
  11. Registered User

Those are some impressive results.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Those of us who are cycling, staying on, or just have plain bad genetics have a common battle - cholesterol. I've been battling mine for a while now, a couple points here and there would shave off, followed by the next bloodwork where it would escalate higher than it was previously. Frustrating to say the least and after enough time, it became worrisome. After all, this is our health, lifting all the weight in the world or having a 6-pack is all fine and dandy, but it's totally useless in a coffin.

So, Crowler heard of my concerns and sent me a free 2 month sample of cycle support. Bloodwork got pushed back for a couple months but I continued to take cycle support out of my own pocket because Crowler had given me hope regarding this matter, and I didn't want to 'bum' any additional products. Whenever someone is passionate about their business or products such as Crowler, you can't help but be sucked in and become a believer in them as well. Without further adieu, I present the bloodwork, both past and present:

3/17/06
    HDL - 25 (40-59)
    LDL - 104 (0-99)
    ratio: 4.2
    total cholesterol: 146
    triglycerides: 91
    blood pressure: 146/93

7/11/06
    HDL - 21 (40-59)
    LDL - 187 (0-99)
    ratio: 8.9
    total cholesterol: 224
    triglycerides: 90
    blood pressure: 148/96

10/2/06
    HDL - 29 (40-59)
    LDL - 91 (0-99)
    ratio - 3.1

Nothing else changed during this time. Diet was clean to begin with and it stayed clean throughout the experiment. No additional products were taken nor were any removed.

I say to you all, if there is even a slightest bit of concern for your health - get bloodwork done and see where you stand. It could make the difference of a lifetime. Thanks again Crowler for providing me free of charge with this product. This will be a staple in my order for as long as you're making it, which I hope is indefintely.

You see this crowler this is exactly why I had no problem with what happened with my order, pure Class right there folks, pure class. Awesome to read this.
  13. Registered User

Ok guys so should i run mine like 2 weeks before i start my cycle or what?
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

NO run it for 6 weeks so we sell more mwahahaha

Actually from all I see with these being extracts in the ingredients you are ok running from the beginning. BUT personally I would run it a little before starting just to be sure.

CROWLER
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

It's a staple for me now, I've taken at least 1 serv a day for the past 3 months.
    Chaps I would def preload 2 weeks!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

I also had great results from cycle support. though it probably needs no mention here but while I was on a few months back my BP was through the roof. I couldn't even concentrate at work b/c my heart was constantly pounding in my chest. I thought I wasn't going to able to finish the cycle. i was taking some other support supps but they weren't working it seemed. I went to the doc's and got a prescription for it...no good. Heard about cycle support and ordered some. after day 3 my bp was managable and in about week I was in normal zones, which I'm almost never in anyways. Sooo nuff said I guess. I've been thinking about using it everyday as part of the daily routine...think I'll get some with the next protein order...geez how am I going to explain THIS one to the wife....
  17. Registered User

I'm glad to see your digits in the right areas beelzebub. Those numbers before cycle support were a bit scary. Awesome on the BP!!!

I'm on CS right now as well. After seeing these results I feel confident in recommending this to anyone even if it's not in a bodybuilding setting. If you could just make it in the form of a chocolate bar I think I can get my dad to take it.
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

It was said before but I just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

You can get Cycle Support at Anabolic Innovations : Custom Nutrition Warehouse

And

NutraPlanet.com: Products By Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER
  19. Guest

Amazing, simply amazing...
  20. Registered User

if its legit with the BEEZER its legit with me, im in for two rounds for my bulker.
  21. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for posting this Beelz. Hope you dont mind if I use those numbers as a reference to how great this product is? I've gotten to know Crowler pretty well and I'm sure seeing those numbers mean a lot more to him than some may think.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Very promising to see that. What more can you ask for than a simple small scoopful of great tasting life support. Great job as always Crowler and LMD. Thanks for posting this Sugarpants.

I put mine in my oatmeal or PWO shake, and bedtime shake.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Very significant, i might give it a run for the sake of the potential benefits, afterall i knowingly ingest substances that DO harm.
  24. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Being that this was my original creation and my "baby" I LOVE to see this. I spent a lot of time research the best possible dosages and I am glad to see it worked out!
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious
    I also had great results from cycle support. though it probably needs no mention here but while I was on a few months back my BP was through the roof. I couldn't even concentrate at work b/c my heart was constantly pounding in my chest. I thought I wasn't going to able to finish the cycle. i was taking some other support supps but they weren't working it seemed. I went to the doc's and got a prescription for it...no good. Heard about cycle support and ordered some. after day 3 my bp was managable and in about week I was in normal zones, which I'm almost never in anyways. Sooo nuff said I guess. I've been thinking about using it everyday as part of the daily routine...think I'll get some with the next protein order...geez how am I going to explain THIS one to the wife....
    This is FANTASTIC to see! Thank you for posting

CROWLER
  26. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Being that this was my original creation and my "baby" I LOVE to see this. I spent a lot of time research the best possible dosages and I am glad to see it worked out!

This is VERY true. I actually think I saw a picture of LakeMountD with a jar of cycle support in a stroller and a pacifier where the lid should be

CROWLER
  27. Board Supporter

I ordered CS for my upcoming SD cycle, In the last 6 months I have started to take Benicar for high BP and it helped at first, then las week I ran out, and forgot to get it refilled and did not take my meds for three days, day three was terrible with a BP of 160/96 and I felt like ass, I have not missed a day since and it still runs a little high, not bad though. I may start the CS now months before my cycle just to see the difference it will make now, does anyone see a problem taking CS with my BP meds ?????????????
  28. Registered User

Been using it for a few weeks now. Brilliant, goes great with cookies and cream protien powder and a mix of skim milk and low fat choc milk. BP has been great on my TRN/ZOL thus far, no headaches, nada. Great flavour, easy to mix and just an all around great product. Spreading the word out here in Iraq about it too.
  29. USA HOCKEY

good feedback Beelze
  30. Registered User

Your resident lurker, wow, joined here almost 4 years ago and have like 3 posts...what a lurker I am!! Anyway, will taking Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support benifit you if you're not cycling or in between cycles?

In other words, is this product only good for post cycle takers?
  •