Hi, My name is Jayhawkk and I'm a Cookieholic

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was caught licking the chocolate off the Plate O Cookie™ I made, by my Co-workers. I just received an email from LT. calling me a cookie monster. And i just ran out of Cookies...Oh god please help me.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
My name is Clark, and I'm a cookieholic. Last weekend at the cookie store I messed up and purchased $20 worth of cookies, brownies, cookie sandwiches, and whole milk. I ate every bit of that right there in front of the cookie store. Oh God, what have I become? lol

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm not addicted, I can stop eating cookies anytime I feel like.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
lol Stop anytime you want huh? Yeah, I don't eat cookies anymore... I don't eat 'em any less either! Right? lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what they all say until family members show them pictures that they can't refute.

First step is accepting you have a problem. Once you confront this you can enjoy those scrumdiddlyumptious cookies ALL DAY LONG MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Haha in all seriousness, it's not bad to go overboard like that once in a very blue moon. It'll help keep ya sane, make ya feel guilty (to throw ya back on track), and shock your metabolism all in the same day. Sure, it might take 3 or 4 days to burn back off, but every once in a while it's definitely worth it. Plus, cookies friggin' rock.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Crowler cookies helped me get laid (the new gf is getting hooked), but I had to take credit to make myself look better :D

I'm so freaking addicted that I'll wear a shirt saying "Crowler cookies: New Age Aphrodisiac" for 5 pounds of the mix or 'tree fitty (this is a South Park insight joke) :lol:. This will cause a decrease in oyster sales for sure

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL This is a funny thread, i intend on ordering some crowler cookies soon, i've heard very good things.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

I highly advise you buy (at minimum) the 5 pounder. I feel for all the suckers who buy 1 pound, then have to pay for shipping again the next day when they order more. And Chaps...... you WILL order more.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Cookie mix does not simply sit idle in it's ziploc bag.

It waits.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no it doesn't I have found many uses for the ziplock bag and oddly enough none of them have anything to do with holding Crowler cookies.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ahve 5lbs of AI cookies on the way. I'm afraid that's not going to be enough. /holdme

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO Jay, you have lost it, Welcome to the " other " side ;)

That's what they all say until family members show them pictures that they can't refute.

First step is accepting you have a problem. Once you confront this you can enjoy those scrumdiddlyumptious cookies ALL DAY LONG MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
chuck norris eats crowler cookies.

nuff said.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Norris doesn't eat Crowler cookies. he feeds them to cows then roundhouse kicks tthemand eats the cow.

Chuck Norris doesn't cook.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
That Jack in your avatar does as well I see. What's his deadlift sittin' at these days after starting the cookies?
feed a jack russell flax seed? lol, no way. he'll be sh!tting himself for a week.

jay, even through your scenario, chuck is still eating the cookie.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO this is one hilarious thread. I tried the cookies and was like holy sh!t ! I took one to my mom who LOVES cookies, and i was like this is healthy AND its good, shes like hahahahha yea right, she bit into it and was like..."This is healthy?" I was like yup! "Shes like damn i never knew healthy tasted this good!"

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I ahve 5lbs of AI cookies on the way. I'm afraid that's not going to be enough. /holdme

((Holds RAGE)) No sorry to inform you that 5lbs is the size of my cookie that I eat everyday HAHA no not really but 5lbs is a stepping stone pretty soon you will be ordering 10 to 20lbs and wondering was that enough? 50lbs is my next order so Crowler better have enough made for me!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I better get a couple 5lbers then :dance: , now it's time for post your cookie stash thread, lol.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
chuck norris doesnt eat cookies, he makes a transdermal cookie mix solution.