Anabolic Innovations Cookie Mix is freakin Amazing

skelooth

Awards
I just want to thank you for being an innovator in the industry, and bringing one of the most fantastic products to the market I've ever experienced. The cookie mix is nothing short of amazing. Easy to make, tastes amazing, packed with protein. The only problem is that you can't stop at just one!

But you already knew I love your company :bruce1:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've always wanted to try it but I don't fancy the shipping charges to the UK although I think a UK company is looking into stocking your cookie mix right? :run:

skelooth

Awards
How much are the shipping charges? It might be worth it bro. If you like chocolate chip cookies.... 25 USD for 5lbs of em.... I ate a pound in a day LOL... I'm thinking of living off of them.

I sound like I'm getting paid to say this LOL... but for real.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, now you mention it I just realised they don't seem to ship to the UK. Ah well, shame :( The reason I mention shipping prices being higher than worthwhile is because I got quoted a best price of $50 for 2lb of whey from another company.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've always wanted to try it but I don't fancy the shipping charges to the UK although I think a UK company is looking into stocking your cookie mix right? :run:

Yes they did contact me and I replied but have not heard back.

If you know them could you please ask them to get back to me?

Thank you

CROWLER

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yes they did contact me and I replied but have not heard back.

If you know them could you please ask them to get back to me?

Thank you

CROWLER
I think they've not got back to you because they're not sure how well it'll sell yet, I'll see if I can find out for you.
Edit - actually it seems they've not recieved the reply or just not got around to doing something about it yet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Please ask them to contact me again. [email protected]

We actually ship all over the world. Just sent to Australia and 4 or 5 to Canada just today.

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The shipping might be a real problem here. flaxseed mill is notrous for going over if not refridgerated

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Have say I really enjoy the cookie mix. I made it the other night by just adding milk and microwaving it. It tasted like a normal cookies which is great.