Chaos review #2

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK I got my Chaos today. So I will review everything about it. Firsts things first because when you take off the seal that keeps the jug fresh because its packed to the max and you don't want to waste any!

The container itself looks nice the only thing I see wrong with it is that the writing saying whats in it and all that good stuff is small. I personally don't give a shet about that but I'm just thinking when its sitting on the shelfs sitting next to other products.

First mix: 16 Oz's of water 2 FULL scoops. It mixed up very easy no foam (big props for that). Taste was fine guys, I was worried because the last preworkout supplement I had was primed from ALRI YUCCCCCCCK!! Anyway the taste was a lot better than I was expecting great job guys.

I just took Chaos at 12:35 so I plan on working out around 1:15-1:25, I will update when I get home from the gym.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Pit. What flavor was it? By the way, not to pimp ALRI, but I will, I actually like the taste of the Lemon Primed :D

Let us know how you felt at the gym and also when the effects wear off. i.e. 1 hour, 2 hours, 2 days, a month

thanks

OK I got my Chaos today. So I will review everything about it. Firsts things first because when you take off the seal that keeps the jug fresh because its packed to the max and you don't want to waste any!

The container itself looks nice the only thing I see wrong with it is that the writing saying whats in it and all that good stuff is small. I personally don't give a shet about that but I'm just thinking when its sitting on the shelfs sitting next to other products.

First mix: 16 Oz's of water 2 FULL scoops. It mixed up very easy no foam (big props for that). Taste was fine guys, I was worried because the last preworkout supplement I had was primed from ALRI YUCCCCCCCK!! Anyway the taste was a lot better than I was expecting great job guys.

I just took Chaos at 12:35 so I plan on working out around 1:15-1:25, I will update when I get home from the gym.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I should be getting mine in a day or so, So thanks for the info . I will be watching your log, Hope it works well for ya.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the feedback.

I agree the font size WAS too small, this has been fixed :)

I believe the small lettering affected the first 5 containers, all the rest are larger font.

CROWLER

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I believe the small lettering affected the first 5 containers, all the rest are larger font.

CROWLER
now you can sell it on ebay when AI is larger than muscletech, only difference is the stuff actually does what it says :icon_lol:

Glad to see a log of chaos, very interested to see how you react towards it

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Alright first day on Chaos, I felt a slight effect about 15 minutes after taking it nothing major just alittle boost. It took about 45-60 minutes for it to kick in which is normal for me. Every preworkout supplement I've taken took the same time to kick in.

Focus was great, I did back today and tore that shet up in there, I think I was just so happy to finally get a preworkout supplement, but well just say it was the Chaos lol.

Energy was alittle low for my liking, I ate my preworkout meal 1 hour 15 minutes before I took the Chaos. Tomorrow I'm going to workout in the morning so I can take Chaos on more of an empty stomach. The energy from Chaos lasted about an hour. I'm also going to take it tomorrow how I used to take Amped from MetRx, 2 scoops prior to working out than 1 scoop while working out.

Strength was up a bit more than normal. Overall I liked it, no crash, no shaky hands, I may even try 3 scoops prior to working out just cause I'm a freak and love a good, I mean crazy energy buzz lol. Great job Crowler and Lake

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Pit. What flavor was it? By the way, not to pimp ALRI, but I will, I actually like the taste of the Lemon Primed :D

Let us know how you felt at the gym and also when the effects wear off. i.e. 1 hour, 2 hours, 2 days, a month

thanks
OMG viper your crazy, not to dawg them but primed tasted like someone put the powder in a wet cardboard box in the garage for 89 years before selling it.... LOL But it worked good, I was told they have another flavor out now?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lamo, well taste is subjective. Watermelon flavor is out now, so maybe that's more your style. It tastes great :)

OMG viper your crazy, not to dawg them but primed tasted like someone put the powder in a wet cardboard box in the garage for 89 years before selling it.... LOL But it worked good, I was told they have another flavor out now?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon ... When did that hit the market. I just ordered mine about 3 or 4 days ago, and It was not an option. Hmmmmm.. Oh well, Its all good.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just to post in this, I am glad to finally see a review. This supplement was NOT created to give you "AMP-like" energy. To do that you would be very jittery and it also kills the effect caused by the nitric oxide since caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. If you really want to add the extra energy then you can add caffeine to it but we wont be able to do it because of the negative effect it has on muscle pumps.

You felt the same thing I did at the 15 minute point for sure, it is an interesting feeling. The second and third workouts get better with the 3rd one being the best for strength probably due to the increased amount of creatine. Let us know how your workout goes tomorrow :).

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that 15 minute buzz was nice, I was in a really good mood THANK god seeing my mother in law was over at that point, I need all the help I can get to put up with her azz.

Lake what would happen if I took say 3 big scoops pre workout than 1 scoop during would that be too much caff? The 2 scoops was fine trust me I'm not doggin the product at all I really liked it and it was only the first day I know it will be better a few more workouts due to the CEE.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that 15 minute buzz was nice, I was in a really good mood THANK god seeing my mother in law was over at that point, I need all the help I can get to put up with her azz.

Lake what would happen if I took say 3 big scoops pre workout than 1 scoop during would that be too much caff? The 2 scoops was fine trust me I'm not doggin the product at all I really liked it and it was only the first day I know it will be better a few more workouts due to the CEE.
Yeah there is nothing wrong with that. I mean that would put you at 180mg of caffeine. I am not saying that wont inhibit the pump a little bit because it will but give it a shot and let us know how it works as it has not been tested to that effect yet.

I just needed to get that out there that this product is not made to be a heavy stimulant. The small amount of caffeine was added to work synergistically with the ALCAR and Rhodiola without inhibiting the nitric oxide effects.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Chest

I tried an early workout which I hate doing but I did. 2 serving is 2 scoops from the sheet I got with it said. I took 3 perfectly level scoops before and 1 level scoop while working out. So that is 2 servings total. I just wanted to test the "pump" with all that caffeine. The pump was 300% better than yesterday it was crazy, I was happy about that because I had a huge buzz going from all that caffeine.

Strength was up which I was shocked because I did a morning workout and like I said before I hate doing them, I'm usually weaker but I was stronger :dance: .........

So overall I think 4 scoops was alittle much with the buzz I had I think Sunday I will do 2 scoops before and 1 during. So far the product is great guys good job!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Chest

I tried an early workout which I hate doing but I did. 2 serving is 2 scoops from the sheet I got with it said. I took 3 perfectly level scoops before and 1 level scoop while working out. So that is 2 servings total. I just wanted to test the "pump" with all that caffeine. The pump was 300% better than yesterday it was crazy, I was happy about that because I had a huge buzz going from all that caffeine.

Glad to hear it bro! You have to remember the compounds will definitely build up, so this second workout could have just been better because of the added CEE, etc. After you try 3 scoops, try 2 again. I notice 2 and 3 do the same thing minus a little bit more of a caffeine/stimulant feeling.

We are discussing of creating a couple types of chaos, one of which will have more of a stimulant effect.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
seeing my mother in law was over at that point, I need all I can get to put up her azz.

Sounds kinky. :D

On a more serrious note, why don't you try 3 scoops total mixed in a jug, drink half 30 minutes prior to w/o and sip on the balance during w/o? What's your thoughts on that method?

LMD thoughts?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sounds kinky. :D

On a more serrious note, why don't you try 3 scoops total mixed in a jug, drink half 30 minutes prior to w/o and sip on the balance during w/o? What's your thoughts on that method?

LMD thoughts?
I say 2 servings pre and 1 during if you want the added effect. The added caffeine + rhodiola will add to the focused feeling. Just make sure you drink it with a lot of water.

It is hard to gauge these results off of two workouts though. These added effects should be gauged after a weeks worth of using it, that way we know it isn't from placebo or from a buildup of the ingredients in the system.

As I stated above, however, we are workng on another version that will hvae more of a stimulant feeling for those who want to be all ramped up in the gym but we will see you will prolly be a little jittery and the pump effect COULD be a little lower, but it will still work very well.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I should have stated in the beginning I like the crazy almost jitter effect so most people probably wont like 3 or 4 scoops, I'm just a freak lol

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK just got back from the gym on day 3 of Chaos. WOW!! After today I'm not sure I would want the "supercharged" version. The last 2 times I took this product I ate my preworkout food than 1 hour later I took chaos. Today I waited 2 hours 15 minutes after eating my preworkout meal, WHAT a difference!!! I took 2 scoops 40 minutes before my workout and 3/4 of a scoop during. Energy was crazzzy I loved it!

Pumps where blowing me away I had a T shirt on which was a 2 XL and my sleeves were so tight, I was loving it.

I'm not sure if its the CEE already or it's just the boost from the caffeine but the strength is getting better and better, which is also nice.

I'm not sure if I commented on the taste before but I remember taking, Met Rx amped, No explode, Primed, V12 and drinking that stuff SOOO fast just to get it over with and with Chaos I was drinking it on the way to the store and I was actually taking normal sips of it, so MONSTER props to Crowler for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have some nice energy left so the wife is making me go cut the grass now damm this Chaos :icon_lol:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Oh the other thing I forgot to put in there.... Lake you know about 15 minutes after taking it, that little "whatever buzz". It seems to be getting stronger also which is great because I'm in the best mood ever. What is the ingredient that is doing this?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh the other thing I forgot to put in there.... Lake you know about 15 minutes after taking it, that little "whatever buzz". It seems to be getting stronger also which is great because I'm in the best mood ever. What is the ingredient that is doing this?
It is hard to isolate it. Rhodiola rosea has a profound effect on mood but a lot of these ingredients work synergistically, like ALCAR + Rhodiola Rosea + caffeine.

Really glad to hear you are liking it though and that it tastes good!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback Pit. Sounds like your getting the dosing scheme dialed in. Better start getting those XXXL shirts ordered :D

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Awsome feeback Pittbull , Now you have me chompin at the bits to get ahold of mine..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OK just got back from the gym on day 3 of Chaos. WOW!! After today I'm not sure I would want the "supercharged" version. The last 2 times I took this product I ate my preworkout food than 1 hour later I took chaos. Today I waited 2 hours 15 minutes after eating my preworkout meal, WHAT a difference!!! I took 2 scoops 40 minutes before my workout and 3/4 of a scoop during. Energy was crazzzy I loved it!

Pumps where blowing me away I had a T shirt on which was a 2 XL and my sleeves were so tight, I was loving it.

I'm not sure if its the CEE already or it's just the boost from the caffeine but the strength is getting better and better, which is also nice.

I'm not sure if I commented on the taste before but I remember taking, Met Rx amped, No explode, Primed, V12 and drinking that stuff SOOO fast just to get it over with and with Chaos I was drinking it on the way to the store and I was actually taking normal sips of it, so MONSTER props to Crowler for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have some nice energy left so the wife is making me go cut the grass now damm this Chaos :icon_lol:
GLAD to hear you are liking it so much.

2XL T-shirt sleaves getting tight OUCH. Please disregard those nasty PMs I have been sending you lol

BTW I think the buzz/pump you are feeling is from the combination of ingredients. I REALLY do not think the buzz/pump is from the caffeine. There is just enough caffein in there to act synergistically with the other ingredients.

I still like to see more reviews but I believe we could be seeing why LakeMountD used the ratios he did and didn't over caffeinate it.

I am sure he can speak up here but I don't think the amount of caffein is even what is in a large cup of coffee. Again it is in there to assist the other ingredients NOT over power it.

Also what we could be seeing is why we say you do NOT need to use every day. It takes 2 or 3 workouts to start seeing the FULL effects. As opposed to if you took it every day like most supps and you get the results a day or 2 sooner but spend 40 - 70% more money depending upon how often you workout.

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GLAD to hear you are liking it so much.

2XL T-shirt sleaves getting tight OUCH. Please disregard those nasty PMs I have been sending you lol

BTW I think the buzz/pump you are feeling is from the combination of ingredients. I REALLY do not think the buzz/pump is from the caffeine. There is just enough caffein in there to act synergistically with the other ingredients.

I still like to see more reviews but I believe we could be seeing why LakeMountD used the ratios he did and didn't over caffeinate it.

I am sure he can speak up here but I don't think the amount of caffein is even what is in a large cup of coffee. Again it is in there to assist the other ingredients NOT over power it.

Also what we could be seeing is why we say you do NOT need to use every day. It takes 2 or 3 workouts to start seeing the FULL effects. As opposed to if you took it every day like most supps and you get the results a day or 2 sooner but spend 40 - 70% more money depending upon how often you workout.

CROWLER
Exactly, I didn't want to use too much caffeine and totally kill the nice focused feeling you get, as it can easily be destroyed by the jitters because mild anxiety comes about. Plus I used a quicker released caffeine, anhydrous, as opposed to a slower one, however, in the creation of the supercharged version we will probably use a mixture of both.

CROWLER and I have been looking into various stimulants but the only ones that are out there are ones that push the limits of legality, safety, and/or have side effects such as strong appetite suppressents (such as ephedra). Caffeine seems like the best option here, especially for price, however, we are looking into a few sources of caffeine, such as guarana and also looking into creatine gluconate.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
jus got my chaos today so im eager to try tomorrow.. im switching to this from green bulge/white blood from controlled labs.. im hopin to see a differance since the ingrediants were around the same. if i remember correctly. but we'll see

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
jus got my chaos today so im eager to try tomorrow.. im switching to this from green bulge/white blood from controlled labs.. im hopin to see a differance since the ingrediants were around the same. if i remember correctly. but we'll see
Awesome man, let us know how it goes. Also comment on the flavor comparison :), as we would like to hear about that.

Pittbull gave a pretty good dosing scheme and told the best way he liked to take it. Just know that it works best after 2-3 workouts from what we all noticed. I would probably workout 2-3 times then post a review but let us know for sure!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i see pit took it before and during workout.... so can it be mixed with excell or should we pick one or the other to take during.... or is during workout not needed for chaos... jus curious of peoples ideas on this

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
i see pit took it before and during workout.... so can it be mixed with excell or should we pick one or the other to take during.... or is during workout not needed for chaos... jus curious of peoples ideas on this
No it's not needed I just wanted to give it a try. Yesterday I took 2 big scoops before my workout and that was it and had a hell of a back workout!!!!!! Strength keeps climbing