**********Cycle Support is HERE!!!!!!!**********

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I appreciate everyone being patient but trust me it is well worth the wait. CROWLER has specifically met the ETA he announced exactly 2 weeks ago and I am pleased to announce Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/cycle_support?b=1

:dance::djparty::cheers: :dance::djparty::cheers: :dance: :djparty::cheers:

As you know this was created to eliminate the hassle of taking 40 pills during a harsh oral cycle or during post cycle therapy to improve liver/heart/prostate/lipid values and to make it easier to travel with. Using my scientific knowledge and CROWLER's flavoring skills we have created a powder that mixes very nicely and doesn't taste like a gym shoe!! CROWLER has even pulled off two flavors: chocolate and peanut butter!

We have a limited supply since this is our first beta formula and we have limited ingredients. If we get good feedback we will increase the amount we buy next time and have it much more readily available. There are currently 30 items available and the price is 29.99, which will last you 30 days at the recommended dosage.

Saw Palmetto was also added to the formula!!!!!!! This brings the newest formula to:

(2 servings equals the following)
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 1000mg
Niacin Flush Free 1000mg
Policosonol 20mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Nettle Root 600mg
Idebenone 100mg
Beta Sitosterol 1000mg

Take one serving in the morning and one serving in the evening and you got all of the above.

Compare this to:

Bulk Nutrition's Pro Liver: 14.99 (2 ingredients?)
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg
Milk Thistle 600 mg

PrimaForce Liver Pro: 17.99 (2 ingredients as well?)
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 MG
Milk Thistle 600 MG

Now lets see how much it would cost you to run a good support cycle if you bought all the ingredients separately:

(NOW Food's Products/prices from Bulk Nutrition)
NAC: $10
Saw Palmetto (Prostate Support): $13
Hawthorn Berry: $4.99
Silymarin: $12.95
Niacin FF: $6.99
Policosonol: $10.99
Celery Seed: $12.50 (price from NutraPlanet)
Nettle Root: $8.99
Idebenone: $29.95 (price from www.smart-drugs.com for 30 day supply of same dosage we offer/Not sold by NutraPlanet/Bulk Nutrition only sells 25g for $32.50!!!!)
Beta Sitosterol: $11.98 MSRP (Not sold by either Bulk Nutrition or NutraPlanet)

The total damage if you were to buy them separate?

$82.39
AND THAT IS WITHOUT IDEBENONE, AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE FORMULA! ADD THAT IN AND YOU WILL PAY OVER $112.00!!!!!

Last edited:
Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
Ordered all 30, sorry guys!!

:woohoo:

jk, 1 of each flavor.

:)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll get some.

And what's with all the damn "****"??? You Noles are clearly delusional!
:nutkick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..Man I am surprised this came out today Lake..Especially because Crowler did not tell me yesterday, also he did not tell me to act surprised today when you made the announcement.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, great deal. Order placed :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No way! I am sooooo totally surprised! Good going Lake! Crowler DIDN'T say anything, really!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
THis is so weird i was just thinking about this the other day that a company should offer something like this, to cover ALL the bases, thanks guys!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So is this the correct niacin which effects lipids in a positive fashion? I always get mixed up. I thought that flush free did not effect lipids. :think:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
That looks really great. A question though... If I'm taking Finasteride, will the Saw Palmetto interfere with it??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That looks really great. A question though... If I'm taking Finasteride, will the Saw Palmetto interfere with it??
Saw palmetto for prostate disorders.

Gordon AE, Shaughnessy AF.

Harrisburg Family Practice Residency Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110-2098, USA. [email protected]

Saw palmetto is an herbal product used in the treatment of symptoms related to benign prostatic hyperplasia. The active component is found in the fruit of the American dwarf palm tree. Studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of saw palmetto in reducing symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Saw palmetto appears to have efficacy similar to that of medications like finasteride, but it is better tolerated and less expensive. There are no known drug interactions with saw palmetto, and reported side effects are minor and rare. No data on its long-term usage are available. The herbal product also has been used to treat chronic prostatitis, but currently there is no evidence of its efficacy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How limited is this first run Lake?..As in if I don't order right now, it's a no go?..And how has your guys' track record with shipping to Canadia been?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How limited is this first run Lake?..As in if I don't order right now, it's a no go?..And how has your guys' track record with shipping to Canadia been?
We have 30 in this first run. We wanted to gauge popularity etc. I will let CROWLER answer the shipping question, though, since he handles them. I believe we have come close to selling half already, though just so you know.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Have never had a problem shipping to Canada. I believe you are expecting some samples with value of $12.50 coming into Canada right?

LakeMountD was very good with his guess we sold just under half as of Sat night.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will not BS you or anyone. The taste is not going to make a little kid scream at his mom for more because it tastes the same as some sugar loaded Nestle Quick BUT it is not something you gag over.

Yes Milk Thistle and NAC where the 2 tough ones to get over. Besides it is brown so a lemon or strawberry flavoring just seemed too weird to me lol

So we went with Chocolate and Peanut Butter. If you can mix it in something else like a shake then by all means do that but even by itself it is better than taking 40 different pills. :)

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have never had a problem shipping to Canada. I believe you are expecting some samples with value of $12.50 coming into Canada right?

LakeMountD was very good with his guess we sold just under half as of Sat night.

CROWLER
No, I'm not expecting any samples, but if you want to send them I'm game. And so I should get off my ass and order on Sunday then.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product couldn't have come out at a better time crowler. I was just about to place an order for all my support supplements for my on going cycle.......but low and behold you release the holy grail of cycle support supplementation :box: . I also must say I just tried the cookie mix and the peanut butter protein powder and was absolutely blown away. I know where i'll be buying alot of my supplements from now on. :food: Keep up the great work guys!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm not expecting any samples, but if you want to send them I'm game. And so I should get off my ass and order on Sunday then.
Ah well let's put it this way. If you order some Cycle support then it would become a sample with a value of $12.50 when it is sent to Canada. Get it?

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah well let's put it this way. If you order some Cycle support then it would become a sample with a value of $12.50 when it is sent to Canada. Get it?

CROWLER
lol..Boy do I!..:box:

EDIT: I am a dumbass.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trauma 1! :)

BTW just thought I should say that Silymarin is Extract of Milk Thistle

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You guys are really setting the tone to be an awesome company. If you can keep this type of momentum up it will lead to incredible things.

I'll definetely be picking this up in a month or so.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Crowler, because we are of the Mullet brethren I would appreciate you holding onto 1 order for moi until tommorrow night. If you cannot that's cool, no need to play favourites. I just don't want it all gone so I have to spend $100 for my cycle in June.:cheers:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Start making more fellas cause these are gonna get bought up in no time..I'll be ordering in the next batch for fall bulking...:)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I hopw I ordered mine in time before its gone.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great way to hit the market. cant wait to order - hell lot easier drinking 2 scoops than multiple pills all day long

way to go ...

shct

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Got Mine. Thanks Guys. Now I don't have to deal with the Niacin Flush I always get (I use extended release, so it's not as bad). This will be a great addition to my cycle and cut down on the number of pills I have to take a day. :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got Mine. Thanks Guys. Now I don't have to deal with the Niacin Flush I always get (I use extended release, so it's not as bad). This will be a great addition to my cycle and cut down on the number of pills I have to take a day. :D
Exactly bro. Plus I recommend if you cycle 2 or more times per year that you take this stuff year round. That isn't me trying to say "hey buy only our product because you HAVE to have it", because you don't. However, if you are continuously cycling it is recommended you keep various bodily values raised to decrease free radical damage caused by androgenic cycling. One such supplement, hawthorn berry, is extremely useful in the control of blood pressure and a healthy heart, but it is much much more effective when taken consistently for at least 2-3 months.

If you are in between cycles I recommend half dosages per day, so only 1 serving, which would make this .50 cents per day. I think that is worth your health. I am serious when I say that I will be taking this for the better part of the year.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Exactly bro. Plus I recommend if you cycle 2 or more times per year that you take this stuff year round. That isn't me trying to say "hey buy only our product because you HAVE to have it", because you don't. However, if you are continuously cycling it is recommended you keep various bodily values raised to decrease free radical damage caused by androgenic cycling. One such supplement, hawthorn berry, is extremely useful in the control of blood pressure and a healthy heart, but it is much much more effective when taken consistently for at least 2-3 months.

If you are in between cycles I recommend half dosages per day, so only 1 serving, which would make this .50 cents per day. I think that is worth your health. I am serious when I say that I will be taking this for the better part of the year.
I understand bro and as you said this could be a good detox supplement to use year-round. I'm running a 7 week MOHN/ Phera-Plex recomp (MOHN 1-7, Phera 5-7) so the liver detox and cholesterol support is a definite help. Plus I'm prone to a bit of high cholesterol and this will help to knock that down at bit. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I put up an inventory count so that if it is out of stock it will not allow you to order. There are 5 still available.

CROWLER

D-Railed

Awards
Man I hope you guys put out another batch, and another, and another...lol. I will, and many others I'm sure, eat this up like candy..hehe. Good work.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Man I hope you guys put out another batch, and another, and another...lol. I will, and many others I'm sure, eat this up like candy..hehe. Good work.
Of course man, as long as there is a demand we will have a supply to go along with it. I will be like you bro, on it year round.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Of course man, as long as there is a demand we will have a supply to go along with it. I will be like you bro, on it year round.

Im pretty sure there will be a demand for it. There's pretty much no reason not to buy your product. Its unbelievably convienent and the price is unbeatable!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
OK I'm taking the rest......... All sold out!!

Last edited:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's a damn shame about adding saw palmetto. i'd be a customer if not for that (the 5AR inhibition is no joke - i took it during PCT and it wrecked my libido)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
that's a damn shame about adding saw palmetto. i'd be a customer if not for that (the 5AR inhibition is no joke - i took it during post cycle therapy and it wrecked my libido)
email crower at [email protected] and give him your concern and we might be able to work something out if you are still interested. Saw Palmetto was key for the prostate support though. Specially if you are running something like tren.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
that's a damn shame about adding saw palmetto. i'd be a customer if not for that (the 5AR inhibition is no joke - i took it during post cycle therapy and it wrecked my libido)
Same Old my valued customer I will take care of you. We are sold out now but when you order I will leave the Saw Palmetto out for you BUT you have to write that in the comments section.

And like LakeMountD said go ahead and email me at [email protected]

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Crow-diggity-dog, my honourary Mulleteer. I have an order that may need to be shipped to a different address. Order # 695, I'll shoot you an e-mail if need be.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crow-diggity-dog, my honourary Mulleteer. I have an order that may need to be shipped to a different address. Order # 695, I'll shoot you an e-mail if need be.

I see you already said a different address than the bill to addy. Do you mean a different address than that one?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We will have more the end of the week.

Not sure if I should take preorders or not.

What do you guys think?

CROWLER

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I would like at least 3 months supply. I can pay you now if you want.. .just want to make sure I get 3 of the next batch!!!!!!

I love his place
:box:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
We will have more the end of the week.

Not sure if I should take preorders or not.

What do you guys think?

CROWLER
I don't know .... will it involve a $17 voucher and some free product?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I think you should take pre-orders, but only from people that are board supporters or those who have been members for awhile. Just my .02.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established