Cookies! I Want Cookies Dammit!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crowler, you need to start selling those protein cookies, and listing the nutrition. Damn those were fricken great for the nutrition and taste. And be sure to send me a free batch ok! :woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ask and you shall receive.

My HTML is not the best but I just added them after I read your post.

Bottom of the page

www.AnabolicInnovations.com

How does it look?

Did you know that you can bake them in the microwave now?

Still taste GREAT and are nutritious as heck.

CROWLER

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:cheers:

how many cookies does 1lb of mix make?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only ingredients are 100% grain milled Flax Seed, 100% whey isolate protein powder, Hershey Healthy chocolate chips, sucralose, pure vanilla and backing soda
I need to try to believe that only those ingredients could make something that tastes good.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
:cheers:

how many cookies does 1lb of mix make?
This is a mix that you add a little milk to and bake in the microwave or in the oven.

It is up to you how many cookies you make :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I need to try to believe that only those ingredients could make something that tastes good.
If you like you can go to the website and request some protein and EXCELL samples and I will be happy to send along some cookie mix also.

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you like you can go to the website and request some protein and EXCELL samples and I will be happy to send along some cookie mix also.

CROWLER
I requested samples when you first started the "sample request" thread. So, yeah :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
What's with the frown Brent?

CROWLER

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I already requested samples! It isn't very nice of me to request twice! But if you say so!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got some cookie stuff with my samples of protien, I ended up getting 5 samples overall which is very nice. FOr the cookie, I licked my fingers after rolling the ball and it tasted VERY good. To bad I over microwaved it and it was very hard. (I put it in for 45 seconds, should have only do 25-30). So I am not sure how it tastes when its warm and gooey.

For the protein, strawberry tastes bad in water, but good in milk. Chocolate protein tastes alright in water and VERY good in milk. THose are the only ones I hvae tried so far. The flavor could be a little stronger. The chocolate protein tastes good, but the flavor is more of back taste, not really during it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ah GREAT feedback Snakebyte thanks

This is EXACTLY why we are offering the 'Make your own flavor system'

You just order the Plain Jane 10lb or 15lb in Isolate or Blend. Then in the comments section you tell us which flavors you want. Each choice flavors 2lbs. And there will be double the amount of flavoring than what we have in the preflavored protein powder.

eg. Order 10lbs and then in the comments section you type.

1 Peanut Butter, 1 Strawberry, 1 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla and 1 Banana.

Then you get double the ordinary flavoring SEPERATE from the protin powder for EACH of the flavors you selected. This way for the Chocolate you would use more. Someone else might like the strength of it and use less. So you can make your own Chocolate/banana or Strawberry/Banana or the Elvis which is Pnt Butter/Banana lol etc etc.

BTW I have had people tell me the chocolate flavor is TOO strong lol We all have different likes and dislikes this is why we started this system.

another BTW how did it mix for you? Easy, lumpy, had to shake it ?

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well I mixed it in a cup with a spoon which I have not done for a LONG time. Doing this it did not mix the greatest. For my other three samples I will shake in my shaker bottle or use my blender which I also use often to compare it to ON whey mixability. Ill get back to you on it tomorrow with the difference between shaker and mixer. (Also all samples i try in water and milk to see the difference, Ive noticed all have tasted good in milk so far, but only the choc peanut butter tasted good in water compared to the strawberry which is usually the case for strawberry).

Regardless when I am ordering protein next you will be getting some money from me. YOu should aslo be getting an order from my girlfriend again soon, this time we know about the shipping thing and she will be home to recieve it :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a fork for mixing. Just mixed up 3 scoops in water with a fork no problem. Makes sense to me a fork does a better job than a spoon, less surface area more aggitation.

But of course a shaker bottle is going to do an even better job.

Hey big props to SB for showin the love with orders :)

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
since theres on review in this thread, ill add in a peanut butter review. i mixed the sample with 8 oz. skim milk, took a sip, a noticed the flavor was a little weak. i then added 1 tbsp splenda to the shaker and mixed again. this made it sweeter and seemed to have made the peanut butter taste more powerfull. it was very pleasing and ill likely purchase this one or the elvis when im done with my dymatize cafe mocha. i need to switch to a pure isolate anyway since contest prep starts soon. im very anxious to try the cookie!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
on 2nd thought, ill just buy the protein powder in bulk and include the flavoring systems separately and mix to my satisfaction. bty, great idea on doing this crowler.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does the protein come in buckets? Or is it in a large plastic bag? Ill probably save some of my protein buckets I have now so that I can mix the flavor with the protein in that and keep the rest of the plan protein in its given bucket/bag (which ever it is).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ripped Force you da man.

Thank you much for the ordcer.

No Brent I am not encouraging you to request more than one batch of free samples:) But if you want to do some blood doping I wont tell any one lol

Sounds good Wanna Be Hulk thank you.

SnakeByte,

The protein comes in large poly bags. I could see about doing buckets.

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ripped Force you da man.

Thank you much for the ordcer.

No Brent I am not encouraging you to request more than one batch of free samples:) But if you want to do some blood doping I wont tell any one lol

Sounds good Wanna Be Hulk thank you.

SnakeByte,

The protein comes in large poly bags. I could see about doing buckets.

CROWLER
Poly bags, are these similar to what ON uses for their 10lbs bags? Yea after I posted that I realized I don't know any company that has buckets for 10lbs of protein, they all use bags. No worries on it.

Also for mixing, do yuo just get your 2lbs out, add the flavoring and shake away?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Poly bags, are these similar to what ON uses for their 10lbs bags? Yea after I posted that I realized I don't know any company that has buckets for 10lbs of protein, they all use bags. No worries on it.

Also for mixing, do yuo just get your 2lbs out, add the flavoring and shake away?

I will include instructions on various ways you can mix the flavoring.

The protein comes in poly (plastic) bags. You can mix any way you like, what I would do is take out a small amount of powder and add a TINY and I do mean a TINY amount of flavoring. when you get the amount of flavoring that is perfect for you, then you can flavor the rest of the protein the same.

CROWLER

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
crowler, since theres a few questions in here... i was wonderin does the excell come in tubs or bags? thanks i just wanted to make sure before i placed my order.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I know you said that you just make the cookie as big as you want, but could you list the macro's for a certain amount of mix? Basically how much powder was there in the sample bag to make the macros for it equal 10g PRO, 5g CHO, 1g Fat

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree with WannaBeHulk, the PB flavor was a lil' weak when mixed with 8oz milk, probably should have stuck with 4oz then gone up from there...

Also had the cookie dough today, very good stuff indeed. Didn't make it to my microwave, just added milk and took it to go. Nutritional info in quarter or half-cup servings would be nice to know...

i was wonderin does the excell come in tubs or bags? thanks i just wanted to make sure before i placed my order.
They come in ziplock bags...

:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I know you said that you just make the cookie as big as you want, but could you list the macro's for a certain amount of mix? Basically how much powder was there in the sample bag to make the macros for it equal 10g PRO, 5g CHO, 1g Fat

Ah yes now I understand your question, sorry about that. Now I am REALLY glad I didn't give you a smart azz answer like how a large pizza can have 8 pieces or 16 depending upon how you slice it :)

Cookie mix is made of 100% Whole Grained Milled Flax Seed, 100% Whey protein Isolate, No sugar chocolate chips, sucralose and baking soda. No butter, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, no artificial coloring. LOTS of yummy taste :)

Each 1 ounce supplies

Protein 10g
Carbs 5g
Fat 1g

CROWLER

Burner

Awards
I got my samples today and I was impressed. The cookie mix was amazing! I was a bit skeptical at first, but I'm actually going to order some after I finish this post. I mixed the peanut butter protein with 5oz of milk and it tasted great. I mixed the raspberry with 5oz of water and it was decent, but not as good as the peanut butter. Good stuff man, I’ll try the excell in the morning.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A price hike of $1? That is mad!

I am actually going to stock in the future for next years college food.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Cookie mix is made of 100% Whole Grained Milled Flax Seed, 100% Whey protein Isolate, No sugar chocolate chips, sucralose and baking soda. No butter, no added sugar, no artificial flavors, no artificial coloring. LOTS of yummy taste :)

Each 1 ounce supplies

Protein 10g
Carbs 5g
Fat 1g

CROWLER
wow, those nutrition values are amazing for the taste! where do you find sugar free chocolate chips and what is used as a substitute for the sugar? sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners? id also imagine there is a trace of fiber coming from the flaxseed, right?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue as to how you do it, but these cookies are the greatest thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. When I'm eating them I have no feeling of guilt whatsoever and I have a hard time believing how freakin good they are. You definetly have a winner here as there is nothing like this on the market, hopefully sales of this product go up so you can come up with different flavor combinations. I salute you:bow28:

Korrupted

Awards
I was gonna order a pound of the cookie mix, but the shipping was gonna cost me $9.80. The cookie mix was only $5.00 :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna order a pound of the cookie mix, but the shipping was gonna cost me $9.80. The cookie mix was only $5.00 :(
Well then just order 3 lbs ;)

Just kidding.

Where are you located, and I will check it out. That sounds awfully high. That postage cost actually is hooked directly to UPS so I can't controle it but I will do what I can, so let me know where it would be shipping to.

Thanks

CROWLER

Korrupted

Awards
Well then just order 3 lbs ;)

Just kidding.

Where are you located, and I will check it out. That sounds awfully high. That postage cost actually is hooked directly to UPS so I can't controle it but I will do what I can, so let me know where it would be shipping to.

Thanks

CROWLER
I would but I wanna try it em out first :)
Glendale, Az. 85306 Thanks for looking into it!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
wow, those nutrition values are amazing for the taste! where do you find sugar free chocolate chips and what is used as a substitute for the sugar? sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners? id also imagine there is a trace of fiber coming from the flaxseed, right?
Sucralose and sugar alcohols.

Yes there is some fiber from the flax but not as much as you would think. Well that is unless you thought there was a trace, which you did lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I would but I wanna try it em out first :)
Glendale, Az. 85306 Thanks for looking into it!
I just went through the UPS online cost estimate and it actually is $9.80. It is only .89 for twice the amount and 1.5 more for 3 times the amount.

So ORDER 3 LBS damn ya :) I am trying to think what to do.

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
just wanted to say that i have the same issue with the shipping. I'm on the east coast (07450) and the lowest shipping charge for me is around $10.50. Not really that bad when it's 10lbs of protein, but for one of your sample packs or a lb or 2 of cookie mix it's kinda prohibitive.

Probably isn't much that can be done but i just thought i'd let you know that i noticed this as well.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the heads up. Did you already place an order with me? Because someone did for cookie mix and the shipping charge was too high, don't know why, so I gave them an extra amount of cookie mix and a dollar back so it really brought the price of shipping down to where it should be.

Any ideas I am VERY interested in.

Thanks for everyones help.

CROWLER

chris3g

Awards
Hey Chris,

Thanks for the heads up. Did you already place an order with me? Because someone did for cookie mix and the shipping charge was too high, don't know why, so I gave them an extra amount of cookie mix and a dollar back so it really brought the price of shipping down to where it should be.

Any ideas I am VERY interested in.

Thanks for everyones help.

CROWLER
hmm no wasn't me. What i'll probably do is just add some cookie mix to my order when i get 10lbs of protein, but i think i'm going to wait until you get the custom flavoring system hooked up, because i really enjoyed the peanut butter sample but i'd definitely like to make a stronger flavored mix.

the only idea i can think of is to use USPS priority mail flatrate for the small packages. If the samples packs or a pound or two of cookie mix could fit into a priority mail flat-rate envelope, it would only be your cost $4.05 anywhere in the USA.

Korrupted

Awards
the only idea i can think of is to use USPS priority mail flatrate for the small packages. If the samples packs or a pound or two of cookie mix could fit into a priority mail flat-rate envelope, it would only be your cost $4.05 anywhere in the USA.
I was gonna say the same thing.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
eh, I didn't mind paying 10 bucks for shipping three pounds of mix. The way I figure it, 3 pounds will last me a while so it sort of balances out for me.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT ideas guys. That is what I am doing shipping in the $4.10 flat rate because 1 or 2 lbs fits.

So even if you get charged $9 and it is a lb or 2 I send your item along with a $5 bill.

Thanks

CROWLER

Dave@NU

Awards
Crowler,

I think it was me that complained about the shipping :wave: . So you put 5 bucks in my envelope which was kick ass. My order was for David and it went to Boston. I would of ordered more but didn't know how good the cookies were. Just got the mix today and the cookies are awesome. I'll be buying more mix and this time I wont complain about the shipping!!

I bow to you and cookie mix :box:

chris3g

Awards
GREAT ideas guys. That is what I am doing shipping in the $4.10 flat rate because 1 or 2 lbs fits.

So even if you get charged $9 and it is a lb or 2 I send your item along with a $5 bill.

Thanks

CROWLER
nice, you should make sure you put this on the site (not the including the $5 bill, but the $4 shipping) because i'm sure some people are not buying cookies when they see the shipping is more than the mix. A few people have said this in the bb.com thread too...you should let them know.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried something different tonight with the cookie dough mix, I mixed it and let it sit for 5 minutes, flax will absorb more liquid this way, then cooked it for one minute almost and it was the most perfect cookie ive ever eaten!!!!!!! and oh the chips, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a mastermind you are Crowler :)

Korrupted

Awards

Thanks

CROWLER
Thanks bro! I just ordered a pound...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
EXCELLENT

Thanks

CROWLER

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
There are sooo many chips in these cookies :cheers:

I was thinking about it, these cookies kind of remind me more of a cookie flavored muffin the way they are kind of puffy after you cook it (or maybe i'm just cooking them weird...)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Call me stupid, but wouldn't cooking them denature tha proteins?

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Stupid.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, yes, it would. But you cook it very quickly for me ~ 30 sec, so I am not worried about it. You could say that about any food, but you need to cook things, all in all, I would be willing to bet that you wouldnt be able to tell any difference of eating flax and taking a protein shake vs the cookie.

Dave@NU

Awards
Solution: Just eat the cookie mix after mixing with milk. I did it and it tastes good. But its also fun watching the mix turn to cookies in the microwave so its a toss up

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Solution: Just eat the cookie mix after mixing with milk. I did it and it tastes good. But its also fun watching the mix turn to cookies in the microwave so its a toss up

Could I please have your real name as I am now very afraid of you. :aargh:

Ok so we could now call them chocolate chip muffins. I LIKE that lol

CROWLER

Dave@NU

Awards
Could I please have your real name as I am now very afraid of you. :aargh:

Ok so we could now call them chocolate chip muffins. I LIKE that lol

CROWLER

What did I do?? :run:

And that is my real name.