AI planning a replacement for Motivate ?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%

AI planning a replacement for Motivate ?

I have been using Motivate ever since I received samples of it when it first came out
    and the samples worked great for me so right away I purchased a jar and I use it
    sparingly because I rotate all my stims each workout so that I don't build a tolerance
    to the ingredient profile. When I do use the motivate I dose 4 caps and I always have
    a FANTASTIC workout and one of the things I like about Motivate was the 40 mg of
    caffeine in each cap so at 4 caps I was only getting 160mg as opposed to some of
    the products out there that are loaded with over 300 mg. I hope since the 1,3, which
    I love has been banned AI will come out with another preworkout in cap version with
    low caffeine but have other ingredients that get you focused and in the zone for a
    hardcore workouts. No preworkout powder please there are enough of them out there
    but there is a big void in preworkout caps so this might be a good addition to your
    supplement line up. These are some of the other products that I use and have used
    in the past Perform, Motivate, RecoverPro (Raspberry), Glycobol, and Testopro.
    I just picked up your DAA 300mg powder so when I try it out I will post back my
    review. I have tried DAA in the past from Primaforce and SNS and it really didn't do
    much for me so your DAA will be the last one I try. I hope you have a Motivate replacement
    in the works.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.39%

I'm really hoping they do. It was my preference for a good, clean energy pick-up at work and my wife loved it for pre-workout. I'm sure AI is working on something...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%

At least I know now that I am not the only one hoping AI comes out with a replacement for
    Motivate which works great for me. I will be looking out for the replacement.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

Subbed for more info
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

we have bulk caffeine capsules on our website www.aisportsnutrition.com
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

we have bulk caffeine capsules on our website www.aisportsnutrition.com
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need replacement for Dips
    By Head Nurse in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:30 AM
  2. Co-Q10 replacement for R-ALA
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
  3. know any good bbing books for motivation?
    By corteztk1982 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:37 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 03:32 PM