AI Cycle Support Log

1. AI Cycle Support Log

I am running epi for 7 weeks and am going to be using cycle support to help combat any health issues. I will be posting up frequent BP readings as well so follow along and see how AI cycle support benefits me on this longer than normal cycle.

Pushing the Limits - 7 Weeks on Epi

Check it out!

2. subbed. thank you
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

3. Its day 3 @ 30mg and my BP reading was 110/63 tonight. I know its still early but it seems the cycle support is doing its job so far!

4. Day 5 - BP was 115/63. No other sides to report either.

The cycle support seems to be doing great so far.

5. Did you pre-load with Cycle Support?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Did you pre-load with Cycle Support?
    Yea, for about 2.5 weeks. The first 4 days took 1 scoop a day, then for two weeks I took 2 scoops/day.

7. What flavour did you go with?

I went with orange, but wish i went with chocolate, then i could have thrown it into my morning shake.

8. I went with Orange. I just dump the scoop in my mouth and take a swig of water.

9. Day 32

I have upped my dose to 60mg/day for the past week and a half. BP reading last night was 126/68. Thank you Cycle Support!

10. Do you usually run Epi that high?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:25 AM