AI is one of the most generous supplement companies. A thanks! - AnabolicMinds.com

AI is one of the most generous supplement companies. A thanks!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AI is one of the most generous supplement companies. A thanks!

I got my package in the mail today and I had forgotten all about it. I ripped that baby open and a light shined down from heaven onto the contents of said box.. (It may have been my kitchen light, but a holy light sounds better) Inside this is what I found.

Name:  bc796ff0.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  199.3 KB

It was the prize from the Christmas Promo! I truly mean it when I say Thank you AI Sports. Not just for all the free product you hook us all up with, but for the knowledge you also share. Crowler, sxtnas, UNCNate, John Smeton, and more have all always gave me some solid advice. Its nice having people to shoot PM's to when you have a question and then get a response back so fast.

The quality of the products have always been top notch as well. This is stuff I'm putting into my body, I'm a bit pickier now then I was in the past. I know with AI I'm not sticking subpar quality into my system.

Thank you again AI!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should also get the raspberry flavor RecoverPro and try mixing it half and half with the lemon. It tastes amazing! Next time I cut I'm definitely gonna go with AI RecoverPro for my BCAAs (or at least for my flavored BCAAs ) And they definitely know how to treat their customers well!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    You should also get the raspberry flavor RecoverPro and try mixing it half and half with the lemon. It tastes amazing! Next time I cut I'm definitely gonna go with AI RecoverPro for my BCAAs (or at least for my flavored BCAAs ) And they definitely know how to treat their customers well!
    Oh I talked about your kind in my RecoverPro review.. You're a mixed guy!!! (I'm a Lemonhead) (D2football's RecoverPro The Review)

I've been through quite a bit of RecoverPro now, I love love love it!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL @ "your kind."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. It`s just not my year with Supplement Companies.
    By reptone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
  3. Top Supplement Companies
    By noesis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:18 AM
  4. Calling all supplement companies