TestoPro Got Me Pregnant

  1. TestoPro Got Me Pregnant


    Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

    Success!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222


  2. Congrats!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    Congrats!
    Thanks man. We're pretty stoked. Just thought I would share a little success to TestoPro. I've been a fan of it for awhile now. It doesn't give me that raging feeling like some others, but does wonders in the libido dept for me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  4. NICE!!!!!!!!!

    Time to run a cycle! lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Nice!!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    NICE!!!!!!!!!

    Time to run a cycle! lol
    Ha! That's what I was thinking. I've been holding off, but have the green light now
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Thanks man. We're pretty stoked. Just thought I would share a little success to TestoPro. I've been a fan of it for awhile now. It doesn't give me that raging feeling like some others, but does wonders in the libido dept for me.
    Pun intended?

    Congrats!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    Pun intended?

    Congrats!!
    Haha like to do that every now and then, but no, that was accidental. Good catch
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    Haha like to do that every now and then, but no, that was accidental. Good catch
    Lol. I thought it was intentional.
    What plans you have for a cycle?

    My wife wants to try for a kid ending of next year when we move to Hawaii. Until then I'll be running the goodies. Hoping to put on some solid mass now.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Congrats, man!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Lol. I thought it was intentional.
    What plans you have for a cycle?

    My wife wants to try for a kid ending of next year when we move to Hawaii. Until then I'll be running the goodies. Hoping to put on some solid mass now.
    Dunno. Something good for cutting perhaps
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  12. Matt thinks superdrol is great for cutting

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Matt thinks superdrol is great for cutting
    No I dont.. I made a grave error in this.. Please... no cutting on mdrol... Lets just does the hell out of something like 11 oxo. 2g/day FTW!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Matt thinks superdrol is great for cutting
    Too funny
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Too funny
    Sigh... I tried... and failed... Story of my life.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

    Success!
    Congrats!

    (BTW, you aren't suppose to have sex day after day to get pregnant, you are suppose to have sex every other day. Day after day will actually lower your sperm count verses EOD...... I was excited about the every day sexors... But the Dr. c*** blocked me with the every other day!!)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

    Success!
    Congratulations my friend
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?

    Congratulations my friend
    Thanks brother. Haven't seen ya around in a bit. You need to get in in my new pull up/push up challenge. Not too late to catch up. You kill em anyways
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    congratulations! first kid?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    congratulations! first kid?
    As far as u know, can't promise I don't have one running around somewhere in Thailand lol. Nag, my first
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  21. Congratulations!

    The Wife and I are working on this as well...might have to pop some TestoPRO
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ok, Ok, it didn't get me pregnant per se. The Mrs. and I decided to expand our family and if anyone knows when you are trying to get pregnant it can be some hard damn work. I mean, I love getting some, but with an ovulation schedule and basically being told to get to it on demand day after day and all that can make it hard work. Well, that's where TestoPro came into play. It definitely helped give me the boost in drive to do my duties lol

    Success!
    Congrats man, I'll keep that in mind if we want to further expand........NEVER LMAO, for real though congrats
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can I get my girl pregnant :( !!
    By airvine91 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. conclusion to PREGNANT IDK?
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:09 AM
  3. PREGNANT??? idk!
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM
  4. is it possible she can get pregnant?...
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Log in
Log in