Missing package?

1. Missing package?

I am yet to receive my order I purchased on the 18th . I would email but I keep getting 404 on the company website.

edit: the website says my order is "complete" Yet I have received nothing.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    I am yet to receive my order I purchased on the 18th . I would email but I keep getting 404 on the company website.

edit: the website says my order is "complete" Yet I have received nothing.
    PM Crowler.

Where do you like? It sometimes takes 5 days, maybe an extra day with the holiday. The reps are outstanding and can Get u an answer quick.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Many thanks
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Agreed get at Crowler, he is one of the classiest guys in the biz, he will take care of it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. I'm guessing this was resolved, no?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. yeah forgot to respond, got my shiet. Would be nice if a mod deleted this thread.

7. Thanks for the update. It's an awkward time of the year for shipping. Both sales were on weekends and then there was a holiday, so it takes a little longer to get everything from point A to point B.

Thank you for everybody's patience as well as your continued support!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP, I did not get my package! Please help
    By Big3upgrade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. My Package...so far.
    By Reydelmundo26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 05:35 PM
  3. Are You Looking At My Package ???