Thanks AI - AnabolicMinds.com

Thanks AI

1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks AI

Just wanted to say thanks to all the helpful reps.

Got my product with a t shirt and a green army man and a boatload of samples.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hang onto those Army Men. I don't know what they're for, but I've heard that they are meant to be kept...

Look out for a Swole Stack log from AJP in the near future
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Hang onto those Army Men. I don't know what they're for, but I've heard that they are meant to be kept...

Look out for a Swole Stack log from AJP in the near future
    Oh yeah!
    Call me AJ lol.
    I think I'm start the log as soon as product arrives, may wait a week at the latest. Only thing I was taking was glycobol and I got acne, people say it's not from that & I can't pinpoint what it's from.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some people are weird about their names being used openly. I don't usually use member's names unless I see them use them openly.

AJ it is!

I don't think I've ever noticed any acne from Glycobol. I'm not saying that it isn't necessarily that, but I don't recall hearing this before. Who knows...
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Some people are weird about their names being used openly. I don't usually use member's names unless I see them use them openly.

AJ it is!

I don't think I've ever noticed any acne from Glycobol. I'm not saying that it isn't necessarily that, but I don't recall hearing this before. Who knows...
    I ain't worried. The reason why it doesn't bother me is because I have business cards passed out everyday cause of work so every1 has my name. Haha.
    Trust me it's cool. We r almost like good friends the way we been interacting past couple weeks
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Absolutely, bro!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Yo...I placed an order with AI. Will I be receiving an Army Dude? Would look great in the man room with my real Army stuff.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I don't know much about those. From what I've heard, I believe you will receive on.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I don't know much about those. From what I've heard, I believe you will receive on.
    That's what I'm talking about!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    Yo...I placed an order with AI. Will I be receiving an Army Dude? Would look great in the man room with my real Army stuff.
    They're very small...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •