lunch container - AnabolicMinds.com

lunch container

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lunch container

so i'm looking at the lunch box i suppose you can say, well my mothers actually looking at it for me, since she claims i have to get a lunch container, the one i have is ripped up and has a stench to it that you can't get out no matter how much it's washed

the question she had was the diameters of the container? i usually take an ice pack, a small container for a cup of yogurt, another bigger container for my lunch, a normal size, for like chicken, some rice, and a vegetable, kinda just throw it all together, and a shaker bottle with protein....it sounds like it's big enough to fit it all

the question i had was i swore i read it came with 3 plastic food containers but i'm reading the description on-line and i don't see anything, but it does come with a weeks worth pill container?

also wanted to know if your home site is the only place that carries this? as i don't see it on nutraplanet, again i could be wrong...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let me see what I can figure out for you. I have one around the house somewhere. It has some decent size on it. Mine did not come with containers though, so maybe that's why they're not listed on the site anymore. As far as I know, these are only available at our site.

This could be a nice chance to get some FREE 3Z too...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Let me see what I can figure out for you. I have one around the house somewhere. It has some decent size on it. Mine did not come with containers though, so maybe that's why they're not listed on the site anymore. As far as I know, these are only available at our site.

thanks for looking into this for me, can't take the 3z though, i don't react well to gaba, it keeps me awake, i give my 3z samples to my brother who uses it with success
    •   

4. Team Anabolic

Here are some *rough dimensions* that I just did. Its about 25 cm long, 18 cm wide, and 23 cm deep.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Here are some *rough dimensions* that I just did. Its about 25 cm long, 18 cm wide, and 23 cm deep.
    if you just measured that at home on your own...u r the man, thanks a bunch
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

AI nutrition got some lunch containers and I do like the way it looks.

I'm looking for you too but I kinda hate carrying one cause I'm going to have a huge bag pack, a gallon of water, and bunch of **** in my hand. I might just buy a bigger ogio bag pack and store my lunch in it.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Problem solved!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Team Anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you just measured that at home on your own...u r the man, thanks a bunch
    I sure did. Customer service is what we do!

Similar Forum Threads

1. BC/EAA's container fixed?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
  2. Opened Container?
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:58 AM
  3. IGF/HGH Container???
    By idunk42 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7