AI Cycle Support - AnabolicMinds.com

AI Cycle Support

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AI Cycle Support

Just took my first dose (chocolate) mixed alittle in a cup of water and drank it!!!! Not a very good idea!!! but I know this is great stuff. My question is can I mix it in my Oatmeal in the mornig? I eat it hot and not sure if the heat will effect it in anyway? I know I can mix in my protein shake but I only drink one a day and need to dose this twice.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Umm, what happened when you mixed in with a cup of water? I imagine it didn't mix worth a **** cause' you're supposed to have a blender and mix it up in that.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Umm, what happened when you mixed in with a cup of water? I imagine it didn't mix worth a **** cause' you're supposed to have a blender and mix it up in that.
    it mixed fine believe it or not. Just tasted like S***! Can it be mixed in warm food??
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Why wouldnt you mix it with milk? Anything sweet or chocolatey i always mix with milk.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

i could, just thought if i could mix it then I would have one less thing to suck down with the hand full of pills each day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM